Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rubio is Falling: Vote in this online poll then call him with the results

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rubio is Falling: Vote in this online poll then call him with the results

ALIPACers!

Senator Marco Rubio's star is falling and his future political ambitions are being destroyed by his support for Amnesty for illegal aliens, illegal immigrants, illegal invaders or as you prefer!

Just look at this National Review online poll that shows at the time of this email more than 63% of voters disapprove of how Marco Rubio is handling the immigration issue.

Take a few minutes today to send Marco Rubio, and the GOP sellouts like him including John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake, and Rand Paul a message.

Step 1, vote in the online poll following this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/f18/nro-poll-ru...8/#post1337199

Step 2, Call Rubio's offices at these numbers to inform them "I just voted in the National Review online poll that shows (cite poll reading at time of your vote) percent of Americans disapprove of Marco Rubio's support for Amnesty for illegal aliens just like I do. Tell Senator Rubio to change sides and join the (cite poll reading at time of your vote) that do not approve of his current support for Amnesty!"

Senator Marco Rubio

Wash DC Office
    317 Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington DC, 20510
    Phone: 202-224-3041

Orlando Office
    201 South Orange Avenue
    Suite 350
    Orlando, FL 32801
    Phone: (407) 254-2573 or toll free in Florida 1-866-630-7106

Miami Office
    8669 NW 36th Street
    Suite 110
    Doral, FL 33166
    Phone: (305) 418-8553

Tampa Office

3802 Spectrum Boulevard
    Suite 106
    Tampa, FL 33612
    Phone: (813) 977-6450

Jacksonville Office
    1650 Prudential Drive
    Suite 220
    Jacksonville, FL 32207
    Phone: (904) 398-8586

Pensacola Office
    1 N. Palafox Street
    Suite 159
    Pensacola, FL 32502
    Phone: (850) 433-2603
    Phone: (813) 977-6450

Tallahassee Office
    402 South Monroe Street
    Suite 2105E
    Tallahassee, FL 32399
    Phone: (850) 599-9100

Naples Office
    3299 E. Tamiami Trail
    Suite 106
    Naples, FL 34112
    Phone: (239) 213-1521

Palm Beach Office
    4580 PGA Blvd.
    Suite 201
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
    Phone: (561) 775 3360

Email Senator Rubio
    http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/i...ubio?p=Contact

Hit em hard today ALIPACers! They are falling back on their timeline which helps increase our chances of defeating Amnesty in 2013!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by working4change; 04-10-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NRO POLL

Is Rubio doing the right thing on immigration?
    Yes 34 %
    No 66 %
    5,785 votes

Rubio is not who a lot of people thought he was. Otherwise he would not support amnesty by any code term under any condition.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    NRO POLL

Is Rubio doing the right thing on immigration?
    Yes 34 %
    No 66 %
    5,785 votes

Rubio is not who a lot of people thought he was. Otherwise he would not support amnesty by any code term under any condition.
    I'm wondering what the elites have on Rubio to control him so much. For Lindsey Graham they have his young gay lovers they could destroy him with. With John McCain it is probably information about his level of cooperation with Vietnamese communists hey could use to turn him into a GOP Jane Fonda at any moment.

But I just cannot tell yet what they have over Marco Rubio, but they clearly have full control of him.

Marco Rubio is certainly not representing the American public, he is under Globalist control 100%.

If he turns around on this amnesty bill treason, we will probably find out what they are holding over his head if and only if that happens.

What they are holding over him must be very powerful and destructive.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I'm wondering what the elites have on Rubio to control him so much. For Lindsey Graham they have his young gay lovers they could destroy him with. With John McCain it is probably information about his level of cooperation with Vietnamese communists hey could use to turn him into a GOP Jane Fonda at any moment.

But I just cannot tell yet what they have over Marco Rubio, but they clearly have full control of him.

Marco Rubio is certainly not representing the American public, he is under Globalist control 100%.

If he turns around on this amnesty bill treason, we will probably find out what they are holding over his head if and only if that happens.

What they are holding over him must be very powerful and destructive.

W
    I'm sure you're right about that. But then it's a grand mystery to me why any American Citizen would support amnesty under any code term under any condition. None of it makes any sense.
    Last edited by Judy; 04-11-2013 at 02:46 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm sure you're right about that. But then it's a grand mystery to me why any American Citizen would support amnesty under any code term under any condition. None of it makes any sense.
    He can't run for the Presidency his parent are not American born, they must be promising to over look that fact and sanction his run for that or VP..after all they did it for obummer.