Here are the rules for our DC rally that is being put on by DA King.

Please read them carefully and distribute them "far and wide" as he has requested and don't forget to sign up to help in DC or from home at www.HoldTheirFeetToTheFire.org

---

April 16, 2007
Come to the Dustin Inman Society rally in Washington Sunday…but please obey the rules.
Posted by D.A. King at 10:36 pm [Email the author] [Print This Article] [Email This Article] Edit this article
Come to the Dustin Inman Society rally in Washington Sunday…but please obey the rules.

All rally info here.

I am very encouraged at the huge response to the Dustin Inman Society’s rally coming up on Sunday, April 22 at 3:30 PM in Lafayette Park across the street from the White House.

For those of you who have asked…no, I don’t have a clue where to park and as far as directions, again, the rally is across the street from the White House.

Last year we all watched as illegal aliens marched fearlessly in various cities around our country defiantly demanding amnesty (again), American citizenship and “dignity” while screaming “we are America”. They are not…as Americans, we are America.

At the rally Sunday, we must show the world as much in a way in which we can all be proud.

We all owe FAIR and Mr. Roger Hedgecock a huge debt of gratitude for the HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE event that will follow our rally. Americans from all over the nation will converge on Washington to do some grassroots lobbying in Congress. More than 30 radio talk show hosts will be broadcasting from Capitol Hill most of next week

We expect a lot of media coverage, and to that end, we all need to be on the same page about the rules involved. Please know how grateful and proud I am to get the many e-mails from all over the U.S. that mostly go something like: “Thank you for giving us a chance to present the American side of the illegal immigration story…we are coming to your rally”, or “…we are not the rallying type, but we will be there”.

The effort is to get our message out and be regarded as rational citizens demanding justice…and the dignity we deserve in our own nation.

The National Park Police will be everywhere Sunday doing their job. Help them, please.

Please read the rules for the rally on the bottom of this post from the National Park Service, which operates and protects our National Parks.

But first, as I have given my word and signed the permit holding me responsible for this badly needed event, I have several rules of my own for the rally:

*If you have issues with the color of people’s skin…we do not want you.

*No flags other than the Stars and Stripes, Old Glory - the American flag will be allowed. There will be no exceptions.

*The message on attendees signs/placards must conform to our stated agenda…it is best to simply bring an American flag if you have any doubts. I request that everyone brings a flag only unless we have already agreed on your message.

*No bullhorns or sound amplification devices.

* No tripods!

*In addition to secure borders, no repeat of any path to citizenship - amnesty for illegal aliens, and codifying into law English as the common and official language of our very diverse nation, we are holding this rally to demand equal application of the laws of the United States – even for illegal aliens and criminal employers.

And elected officials.

*In that endeavor, all in attendance must be polite and respectful of the rule of law and the National Park Police officers who will be on duty at Lafayette Park protecting us… or we will have them removed

We will best make our point by being polite but firm and clear but respectful.

*Anyone with a different agenda, message or behavior is not welcome and will not be tolerated. I have had several conversations with National Park Police and the understanding is that anyone who is deemed to be unrepresentative of our stated agenda and goals, or in violation of any of the rules, will be removed by the police.

I am grateful for that understanding.

To simplify the rules below, think about it this way: Nothing except your shoes should touch the ground with the single exception of a sign that is within three feet of your person. Please do not bring anything in a box, as empty or full, boxes are not feet and will not be allowed to touch mother earth (Yes, Sunday is Earth Day, don’t get me started on illegal immigration and the “environmentalists” who ignore what is happening to the Sonoran Desert because of drug smuggling and illegal border crossings.)

*NO TRIPODS, NO BOXES, NO CHAIRS, OR BALLOONS. Please, DO NOT GET MORE THAN THREE FEET AWAY FROM YOUR SIGN IF YOU PUT IT DOWN…nothing but feet on the ground with determined Americans demanding secure borders and a return to the rule of law attached.

I realize that it is a lot of rules…but again, I gave my word we would follow them.

PLEASE PASS THEM ON.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday…thank you all so much for your help and support. We still need a lot of help with expenses.

Respectfully,
D.A. King

Some National Park Service Rules extracted from my permit below:
United States Department of the Interior
NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
National Capital Region
1100 Ohio Drive, SW
Washington, DC 20242

PUBLIC GATHERING PERMIT

In accordance with Park Regulations as contained in C.F.R., Title 36, Chapter 1, Section 7.96, permission is granted to conduct a public gather to the following:

Person (s) and/or Organizations (s): THE DUSTIN INMAN SOCIETY

Purpose (s): RALLY TO DEMAND SECURE BORDERS AND EQUAL APPLICATION OF EXISTING LAWS

This permit is granted subject to the following conditions:

1. Permittee and all participants authorized therein must comply with all of the conditions of this permit and with all reasonable directions of the United States Park Police.
2. All side walks, walkways, and roadways must remain unobstructed to allow for the reasonable use of these areas by pedestrians, vehicles and other park visitors.

PERMITTEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR READING AND ADHERING TO THE ATTACHED ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS

Specific Conditions for Lafayette Park

A. Participants will use the east side of Lafayette Park for a demonstration rally, “to demand secure borders and equal application of existing laws” through speeches, free literature distribution, and singing in Lafayette Park. Permittee states participants will carry signs and banners. Platform (stage) must be at least 18 inches off the ground and three of four sides must be kept open for viewing at all times for security purposes.

B. NPS regulations for Lafayette Park generally prohibits the erection, placement or use of structure of any kind except for the following: ( Note from D.A – everything is a “structure” except people)

• Structures that are being hand carried are allowed.
• When 100 or more persons are participating in a demonstration in the Park, a temporary speaker’s platform as is reasonably required to serve the demonstration participants is allowed as long as such platform is being erected, dismantled or used, provided that only one speaker’s platform is allowed per demonstrating group, and provided further that such speaker’s platform is authorized by a permit issued pursuant to paragraph (g) of 36CRF.
• For the purpose of this section, the term “structure” includes props and displays, such as coffins, crates, crosses, theaters, cages, and statues; furniture and furnishings, such as desks, chairs, tables, bookcases, cabinets, platforms, podiums, and lecterns; shelters, such as tents, boxes, and other enclosures, wagons and carts; and all other similar types of property which might tent to harm park resources including aesthetic interests (Note from D.A. – told you!). Provided however that the term “structure” does not include signs; bicycles, baby carriages an baby strollers lawfully in the park that are temporarily placed in, or are being moved across the Park, and that are attended at all times while in the park (the term “attended” is defined as an individual being within (3) feet of his or her bicycle, baby carriage or baby stroller); an wheelchairs, and other devices for the handicapped in use by a handicapped person.
• Hand carried signs are allowed regardless of size.

C. Pursuant to NPS regulations, sound amplification equipment may not be used on the White House sidewalk other that hand portable sound amplification equipment which can be used for crowd control purposes only.

D. Balloons are prohibited on park land.

E. All vehicles must park in designated, available public spaces.

F. No attachments to trees, plantings, structures, etc.

G. Upon arrival onsite, person in charge is responsible for checking with Park Ranger and/or U.S. Park Police personnel onsite for coordination and/or additional instructions concerning this permit.

H. No camping or camping equipment is allowed.

I. In the event media covers the event, all equipment must be hand held and any cables must be covered so as not to present a tripping hazard. Parking of satellite/microwave trucks must be coordinated with Metropolitan Police Department for the use of H Street curb lane.

J. No fee may be collected, donations solicited, or commercial activity conducted.

K. The area should be left in substantially the same condition as it was prior to the activities authorized herein, and all litter shall be placed in the trash containers provided.

L. All stage sound amplification equipment shall be limited so that it will not unreasonably disturb nonparticipating persons in, or in the vicinity of, the area.

M. The National Park Service reserves the right to immediately revoke this permit at any time should it reasonably appear that the public gathering presents a clear and present danger to the public safety, good order or health, or if any conditions of the permit are violated. ( Note from D.A. – we do not want that)