Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate Leadership Hires La Raza Supporter To Redistrict

Senate Leadership Hires La Raza Supporter To Redistrict

For National Release

April 14, 2011

WilliamG@alipac.us (866) 703-0864

In a move that will send shock waves across North Carolina, Senator Bob Rucho (R-Mecklenburg) has hired Matty Lazo-Chadderton who is a member of the illegal alien amnesty supporting groups La Raza and El Pueblo to help redraw Senate districts which will be used to elect lawmakers for the next ten years.

Matty Lazo-Chadderton also served as one of Democratic leader Marc Basnight's top tier employees, before Republicans displaced the Democrats in the NC Senate for the first time in 130 years in 2011. She was Basnight's Director of Hispanic/Latino Affairs and is currently a Democratic Party precinct chair!

ALIPAC's President spoke out against Lazo-Chadderton's hiring for redistricting during a hearing on redistricting yesterday.

"It is against the public's interest to allow anyone involved in special interests and issue advocacy to have the power to influence redistricting, especially when that person supports radical positions in favor of Amnesty for illegal immigrants," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "The public will be dismayed that they voted for historic change in NC, but find the new boss is the same as the old boss in parts of the Senate."

Several Republican lawmakers were shocked to learn that a top tier employee of Marc Basnight and supporter of El Pueblo and La Raza would be hired by the GOP Leadership in the Senate.

Illegal immigration foes, who had hoped 2011 would be the year that state legislation designed to protect American workers, students, taxpayers, and voters would finally be debated and voted on, will be disappointed that Senator Rucho's actions are backed by Senate President Phil Berger.

William Gheen then spoke with Senator Berger leaving the Senate Chamber and Berger indicated that he supported Senator Rucho's decision.

Senate President Phil Berger recently assigned immigration enforcement bill HB 33 to the Rules Committee, which is where the Democrats always sent bills to die without discussion or votes. The NC Senate Rules Committee is chaired by Senator Tom Apodaca who is a member of the National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators (NHCSL) which opposes state level immigration enforcement.

A lot of conservative lawmakers at the NC General Assembly have growing concerns about what is happening with the top leadership right now. The hiring of Staff members who engage in highly unprofessional ego trip behavior and who have affiliations with illegal alien amnesty supporting organizations bodes ill for those hoping for improvements in governance under Republicans instead of Democrats.

New Senate district lines may be drawn in a way which harms conservative lawmakers who have supported illegal immigration control bills, while favoring the election of lawmakers more supportive of the La Raza amnesty agenda.

"Most Republican lawmakers do not want amnesty supporting Democratic precinct officers drawing their districts and I hope they will share that concern with Berger and Rucho," said William Gheen. "It breaks my heart to have to share this news with the public. But it appears today that agents supportive of the invasion of America have sway over Senate President Phil Berger, redistricting, and immigration bills, more than the citizens of North Carolina. We must rectify this situation."

Members of the media and public can direct their inquiries and concerns about these matters to NC Senate President Phil Berger (919-733-570, Rules Chairman Tom Apodaca (919-733-5745), and Redistricting Chairman Bob Rucho (919-733-5655).

William Gheen is preparing an open letter to Senator Berger today which will be sent to each North Carolina lawmaker and placed upon the website www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Its happening all over the US

Same deal here in Nevada also

April
    This is a new push by Soros that could be a factor in all this bad change in states and cities. Illegal immigration is one of his pet projects so I am sure it is something he is pushing,he will need those illegals to get his puppet re elected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0dC38_E ... ded#at=128

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    They are now trying to segment this country into latino districts and they aren't shy about saying so. at least not here in Vegas.

Even though these "new" districts will be made up of primarily illegal aliens

In these areas the repubs just don't have the power to fight against it , states like Nevada are controlled by dem legislatures.

Excuse me for being so blunt, but this country is going to "HELL" and our state and federal governments are making sure that it gets there quick. its really shameful that "WE THE PEOPLE" DON'T HAVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR A VOICE IN OUR OWN GOVERNMENTS ANY MORE. this country is full of illegal aliens running around and, no body in government really gives a damn. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A JOKE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. we can keep people from crossing into other countries illegally, but when it comes to our own, well its a free for all and 9/11 never happened

Just spoke with a lady in Sen. Berger's office who sounded a bit frazzled, and said she had been told that Lazo-Chadderton had been hired to provide translation services at some kind of meetings, and that it was only short-term. I asked who they expected at these meetings that didn't speak English, and she said she didn't know, and that I should call Sen. Rucho's office and they should have more information. I told her he was next on my list, and to please be sure that Sen. Berger is aware of my displeasure. She took my name and phone number and said she would.

Rucho next!

Sen Rucho's office gave me the run around. They don't know anything, and I should email and they will respond tomorrow.

I am an immigrant and most immigrants I know, legal ones of course, know some English when they come here or they learn quickly and the only US Citizens I know who do not speak English are the older folks who get the English test waiver when they become Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Just spoke with a lady in Sen. Berger's office who sounded a bit frazzled, and said she had been told that Lazo-Chadderton had been hired to provide translation services at some kind of meetings, and that it was only short-term. I asked who they expected at these meetings that didn't speak English, and she said she didn't know, and that I should call Sen. Rucho's office and they should have more information. I told her he was next on my list, and to please be sure that Sen. Berger is aware of my displeasure. She took my name and phone number and said she would.

Rucho next!
    I just got word this afternoon that Senator Rucho told a talk radio show producer that called that our release was false and that Matty Lazo-Chadderton had not been hired.

Earlier in the day his staff was telling people she had only been hired for meetings.

Three different stories in two days!

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast