Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senator Richard Burr Votes To Allow Mexican Trucks

This man can LIE His A-- Off. I have e-mailed him several times concerning illegal immigration and he has always answered by saying that he does not support Amnesty for people who broke our laws by coming here illegally. I intend to call him on this. If he thinks this is a way for him to get votes by telling lies just to apease the people in his district and the State Of North Carolina it won't work. He will never get my vote and thats for sure. This government don't represent WE THE PEOPLE ANY MORE because they are too busy taking care of Mexico's ILLEGAL CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY WHILE THE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO IS TELLING THE FIGURE HEADS IN WASHINGTON HOW OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS NEED TO BE REFORMED. There is nothing wrong with our immigration laws except they are not being enforced.

Made my Calls, Burrs people really didn't know how to react to my questions.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

DONE
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

They said he was putting out a press release today. I guess they haven't been able to figure out a way to put a "positive" spin on supporting unsafe,, unchecked Mexican trucks full of drugs and illegal aleins.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Translation for Burro's Welcome:

Reception to my official Web site of the Senate of the United States. Extremely I am been thankful so that the occasion serves Carolina as the North in the Senate of the United States, and am contentment that you have taken the time to visit this site. I hope that you find it useful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    They said he was putting out a press release today. I guess they haven't been able to figure out a way to put a "positive" spin on supporting unsafe,, unchecked Mexican trucks full of drugs and illegal aleins.
    Their plan is to claim that the US DOT website says that each truck will be checked.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Their plan is to claim that the US DOT website says that each truck will be checked.

W
    Yeah, just one more arm of government making promises they NEVER intend to keep. Even if they DID inspect each and every truck, there's still the problem of American truckers losing jobs and the eventual loss of even MORE American manufacturing going south for the cheap labor and cheap trucking to bring the poorly made goods back into this country for Americans to buy in American stores. There's no doubt- we WILL lose more American jobs.

OK, I'm on it. W. He must not have read Corsi's book and we know he got plenty of copies Maybe he didn 't understand it He does seem pretty dumb.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK, I'm on it. W. He must not have read Corsi's book and we know he got plenty of copies Maybe he didn 't understand it He does seem pretty dumb.
    Oh, I think he knows what is going on.

It is pretty clear now who Burr is in political bed with.

W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12