Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Oliver, the second cloture would come at the end of the 2 week debate in preparation to vote on the final bill. In other words, it has to pass cloture to go to a final vote.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Very interesting. So we truly have two weeks to make our voices heard? We really could kill this stinkin' bill.

I'm hearing such anger on talk radio about this bill. As I look to the left there are over 1000 guest. Let the snowball grow...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kennedy announced that there are at least two amendments.

No text on those either!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They thought today was bad with the phone calls. We have tWO whole weeks. I cant wait to see if my senators come home for the Holiday. Perhaps I can have a chat with one or both of them in person.

WE know the special Intrests groups are all talking to them, so we need to do the same.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Kennedy's Amendments are a joke

What he is considering to amend is the point system they had in that bill that favored skilled workers;
    he wants it more family friendly. In other words he wants more illegal immigrants who are uneducated and are going to be dependent on welfare etc. The perfect group to vote Democratic for generations to come. The other he did not say but will probably be something like the fine may be too high. He's just a snake in the grass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12