Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    She is talking about LEGAL Immigration Path to Citizenship.
    Not true. From the Univision interview:

To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

It was the Univision interview she said NO I Do Not No I Do Not when asked if she approved Amnesty.
    She is for amnesty, but not "total amnesty". Whatever that means...

[quote:340xrl7h]Go read it for yourself.
    I did read it for myself and found your argument to not be based in fact. Why is it so hard for some people to admit that Palin is just another run-of-the mill open borders glolbalist? I mean, she hitched her wagon to Captain McAmnesty. Hello!?!?!?!?!?

Personally, I judge politicans by what they do and not by what they say and Palin's record as Governor of Arkansas makes Mitt Romney seem like a hard core anti-illegal immigration activist in comparison. Alaska is a Sanctuary State and she didn't do much about it as Governor even though there was support in the state legislature for repealing the law that made Alaska a sanctuary state in the first place. Next.[/quote:340xrl7h]

I guess a lot of people really want to believe in Sarah Palin like we wanted to believe in Lou Dobbs.

We will find out very soon if Palin is really "going rogue" or it is all a show. Illegal immigration is the true litmus test.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    He never got a chance to make his talking points. Legalizing could mean anything...it does not mean amnesty...don't put a word in his mouth please. He could have brought up all the avalable means...as brought up in this thread...to legalise themselves. There are many ways to become a citizen in this country. Or at least to get papers to legaly work and be here. Just as there is in all countires...Visa. No...not the credit card! LOL Maybe when OBAMA files for his citizenship we will better understand the system!!! *s*
    Old Wise Saying: Don't make excuses for those that dump you.

"To all of our new".. "ALIPACERS"
    ------------------------

Banned

Suggestion

Palin is closer to the loose borders position simply because she's in the Chamber of Commerce orbit and she's even going to be appearing at a tea party event. Dobbs is closer to the correct position because he's not in either orbit.

And, it's not exactly easy for someone to come out as foursquare against amnesty because of the bad things that will be said about them, the subsequent failure to be booked on shows, and so on.

The way to nudge Palin and Dobbs closer to the correct position is to help them out (or at least help Dobbs out) by discrediting their opponents. For instance, as a glance at my site will show, when I see a reporter lying about this issue I point it out and I do so in a way designed to get their attention. If others would help me with that, it would help minimize any impact that amnesty supporters could have, which would make it easier for Dobbs and Palin to take a better position.

I'd say Lou turned into a politician pretty quickly!

I was disturbed about his AMNESTY talk.
    He needs to know that his "friends" are about to turn on him and he will ONLY have the illegals!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Lou Dobbs as President

I have sometimes enjoyed his show on CNN but have always noticed his non concern on specifics and actual facts. He is too uneducated and just simply a news reporter.

I would NOT endorse Lou Dobbs for any political position.

I did not support ALIPAC trying to push him into the lime-light 1 1/2 years ago for president and I certainly don't support this now.

I wish good things for him and his family in the future and appreciate him bringing our immigration problems to the for-front and that is all I would be great full for. We have to many other crazies in D.C. trying to distroy our constitution and we should really focus on that.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    He never got a chance to make his talking points. Legalizing could mean anything...it does not mean amnesty...don't put a word in his mouth please. He could have brought up all the avalable means...as brought up in this thread...to legalise themselves. There are many ways to become a citizen in this country. Or at least to get papers to legaly work and be here. Just as there is in all countires...Visa. No...not the credit card! LOL Maybe when OBAMA files for his citizenship we will better understand the system!!! *s*
    Old Wise Saying: Don't make excuses for those that dump you.
    Well said Cynthia!

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    I hope GLENN BECK will keep up the fight!
    Glenn Beck is a bigger nut job. If he reads this story maybe he can shed a few tears and I'll hand him the hanky. If this forum is going to support idiots like both of these guys maybe I should just quit.

I joined to fight illegals not support Faux news and these 2 jerks.
    Isn't Beck for Amnesty?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Agree, W. There are a lot of litmus tests for all on the popular stage, and as the people get more fed up, the more stringent those tests will become.
    As far as Palin, she does not have a serious track record and seems to blow with the wind on many issues. And she has proven herself as a quitter.
    Point here being, we are giving her a chance to redeem herself in the eyes of the voters, so perhaps that chance should also be awarded to Dobbs.
    This Thanksgiving, I am grateful that we have the freedom of speech to battle the entire issue. I am grateful for being able to make my own decisions at the ballot box. I am also grateful for being able to yell if I see something I don't like--and there is a lot I don't like these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Shocking Lou Dobbs Video! Opinions Needed ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Then please give us your full and detailed opinion of what Lou Dobbs says in this interview. Are there things you like, dislike, things that disappoint you? Would you vote for Lou Dobbs after hearing this interview Yes/ No ?
    Let me state my position with an unequivocal HELL NO will I ever support this turncoat.

There is no middle ground when it comes to amnesty for ILLEGALS.

Are there good people among the ranks of "ILLEGALS"?

Absolutely there are. Good decent people who did what they thought was best for them and their families.

That notwithstanding, they still have no right to be in America and they certainly have no right to OUR jobs and our taxpayer supported social services.

Embracing any middle ground at this point weakens any negotiations that make occur later in the process.

So once again, let me make it absolutely clear: HELL NO will I ever support this turncoat.

One Old Vet
    Indianapolis