Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 916

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #411
    Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,901
    Is that something the webmaster has to do for the whole forum?
    Thanks, LAPhil. I was wondering how to correct my time. Much appreciated.

    No, I don't think so Judy. It's easy to fix, just like LAPhil said to do.

  2. #412
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,664
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Is that something the webmaster has to do for the whole forum?
    Thanks, LAPhil. I was wondering how to correct my time. Much appreciated.

    No, I don't think so Judy. It's easy to fix, just like LAPhil said to do.
    Yes, I just figured it out! I'm so delighted to be o the right time after all these years. Thank you LAPhil! Thank you redoaklady! Thank you ShockedinCalifornia! What a Team!

    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  3. #413
    Senior Member LAPhil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    200
    Any time, folks (so to speak).
    Open Borders And Mass Amnesty

    Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

  4. #414
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,664
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Any time, folks (so to speak).
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #415
    ccsingleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    54

    Re: Wha' happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by jahazarak
    The female newscaster mentioned that Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the civil rights of illegal immigrants. Question: since when are ILLEGAL immigrants entitled to civil rights in this country? Civil rights are defined as "the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality." The key words is "citizens." I'm disappointed in Lou for not saying that. Clearly he was sidestepping the issue in preparation for his political run and his desire to get the Hispanic support.
    Since the Constitution of the United States was written and ratified!!!

  6. #416
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,664

    Re: Wha' happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton
    Quote Originally Posted by jahazarak
    The female newscaster mentioned that Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the civil rights of illegal immigrants. Question: since when are ILLEGAL immigrants entitled to civil rights in this country? Civil rights are defined as "the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality." The key words is "citizens." I'm disappointed in Lou for not saying that. Clearly he was sidestepping the issue in preparation for his political run and his desire to get the Hispanic support.
    Since the Constitution of the United States was written and ratified!!!
    They're entitled to due process of law during a deportation hearing.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  7. #417
    Senior Member NOamNASTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,746
    He NEVER should have accepted the interview unless it was to promote enforcing our laws, not making out with the damn enemies !!!!!

    I am sick of these ego maniacs using us .

    So far the only one " THAT I KNOW OF " to stand by enforcement is Tancredo, Keyes ,Savage and Farah .

    I may have missed something on them or there may be others I didn't mention .

  8. #418
    bvocca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    4

    Thumbs down on Dobb's

    William,

    If you continue to supprort Dobb's for anything, mark the word, anything, ALIPAC will not receive another penny in donations from me. Dobb's appears to be playing the political game. I watched the entire interview. This man does not support what ALIPAC or 80% of Americans support when it comes to illegal immigration and closing the boarders.

    Shut down the Dobb's for President site NOW!

    We need candidates running for office that have a backbone and will do what is best for this country and its legal residents and citizens. Lou Dobb's is not the candidate that I thought he was. O'Reilly has the "NO SPIN ZONE". I have the "NO WIMP ZONE" and demand that the candidate state his position and adhere to that position even when under fire. NO FLIP FLOPPERS NEED APPLY. NO SPINELESS JELLY FISH NEED BE CONSIDERED OR APPLY.

    Brian

  9. #419
    Senior Member tiredofapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Wha' happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton
    Quote Originally Posted by jahazarak
    The female newscaster mentioned that Maricopa County sheriff Joe Arpaio violated the civil rights of illegal immigrants. Question: since when are ILLEGAL immigrants entitled to civil rights in this country? Civil rights are defined as "the rights of citizens to political and social freedom and equality." The key words is "citizens." I'm disappointed in Lou for not saying that. Clearly he was sidestepping the issue in preparation for his political run and his desire to get the Hispanic support.
    Since the Constitution of the United States was written and ratified!!!
    They're entitled to due process of law during a deportation hearing.
    CIVIL RIGHTS:

    pl.n.
    The rights belonging to an individual by virtue of citizenship, especially the fundamental freedoms and privileges guaranteed by the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and by subsequent acts of Congress, including civil liberties, due process, equal protection of the laws, and freedom from discrimination.

    http://www.answers.com/topic/civil-rights

    Please follow the link and read the entire definition and legal description as published by the Wests Encyclopedia of American Law.

    All need to understand that the principle thrust of pro-illegal immigrant groups is the blending of civil rights with human rights as the matter comes before the court of public opinion. Once that task is indemnified, it is a simple matter to codify the homogenized version of civil rights into law by legislation from the bench. Unless you want to see their ambitions realized, learn the difference and resist their efforts on every level.

  10. #420
    cclarkkent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    181

    Re: Thumbs down on Dobb's

    Quote Originally Posted by bvocca
    William,

    If you continue to supprort Dobb's for anything, mark the word, anything, ALIPAC will not receive another penny in donations from me. Dobb's appears to be playing the political game. I watched the entire interview. This man does not support what ALIPAC or 80% of Americans support when it comes to illegal immigration and closing the boarders.

    Shut down the Dobb's for President site NOW!

    We need candidates running for office that have a backbone and will do what is best for this country and its legal residents and citizens. Lou Dobb's is not the candidate that I thought he was. O'Reilly has the "NO SPIN ZONE". I have the "NO WIMP ZONE" and demand that the candidate state his position and adhere to that position even when under fire. NO FLIP FLOPPERS NEED APPLY. NO SPINELESS JELLY FISH NEED BE CONSIDERED OR APPLY.

    Brian
    Welcome to the site bvocca..

    You said it right there in your post.

    If it flip flops, throw it back in the ocean! There are plenty more fish that have a spine!
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •