Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My email box is filled with angry emails from people that are very upset with what Lou Dobbs said on Telemundo.

I am also receiving many demands that I remove their previous pledge of support from the LouDobbsforPresident.org website. I must have received over 100 of those already.

Unless Mr. Dobbs comes running out for some emergency press conference this weekend or first thing Monday morning to clear things up, we are going to have to shut down the DobbsforPresident.org website and officially withdraw our support for Lou Dobbs as a candidate for anything.

Our proximity to Lou Dobbs is already hurting the ALIPAC organizations and quite frankly, we are losing people over this because we spoke out so sportively of Lou Dobbs.

I'm reading all of these posts, every email, and every word posted on our Lou Dobbs posts on Facebook. Right now about ten percent of our folks are saying wait and give Dobbs a chance and about 90% are demanding we pull the plug on our support for him immediately.

This news continues to spread across the web and I'm not so sure that Dobbs can up the Genie back in the bottle.

Who knows, perhaps he meant to burn his bridges with those of us that supported him when he went on Telemundo and announced he was there "new best friend"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow.....This is different, but workable

I can understand why Lou would say, "we need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions." This actually makes sense to me. Lou came to the realization that a complete action of deportation for ALL Illegals is just something we will never see. I am certain that those, "certain conditions" are for those that have never committed a single offense in this country, which we all know would disqualify 75-80% of them, because almost all of them operate a motor vehicle and get cited for no DL, so I can see where working this angle can work. For the one's that had previously been deported and returned, those are just a minority of them that need to be in jail for a minimum of 5 years and then deported. For any of them that has committed even a minor traffic offense, or minor offense of ANY KIND, those would not fall under the category of those eligible under the, "certain conditions", and even I can support this.

Lou hasn't lost his mind folks. I don't feel this at all. He will still have his mind to veto anything that would be harmful to this country, and right now, we have Obammy. Can you see where this can go?
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

William, what's the link to ALIPAC on Facebook?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    My email box is filled with angry emails from people that are very upset with what Lou Dobbs said on Telemundo.

I am also receiving many demands that I remove their previous pledge of support from the LouDobbsforPresident.org website. I must have received over 100 of those already.

Unless Mr. Dobbs comes running out for some emergency press conference this weekend or first thing Monday morning to clear things up, we are going to have to shut down the DobbsforPresident.org website and officially withdraw our support for Lou Dobbs as a candidate for anything.

Our proximity to Lou Dobbs is already hurting the ALIPAC organizations and quite frankly, we are losing people over this because we spoke out so sportively of Lou Dobbs.

I'm reading all of these posts, every email, and every word posted on our Lou Dobbs posts on Facebook. Right now about ten percent of our folks are saying wait and give Dobbs a chance and about 90% are demanding we pull the plug on our support for him immediately.

This news continues to spread across the web and I'm not so sure that Dobbs can up the Genie back in the bottle.

Who knows, perhaps he meant to burn his bridges with those of us that supported him when he went on Telemundo and announced he was there "new best friend"

W
    I agree.

Re: Wow.....This is different, but workable

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    I can understand why Lou would say, "we need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions." This actually makes sense to me. Lou came to the realization that a complete action of deportation for ALL Illegals is just something we will never see. I am certain that those, "certain conditions" are for those that have never committed a single offense in this country, which we all know would disqualify 75-80% of them, because almost all of them operate a motor vehicle and get cited for no DL, so I can see where working this angle can work. For the one's that had previously been deported and returned, those are just a minority of them that need to be in jail for a minimum of 5 years and then deported. For any of them that has committed even a minor traffic offense, or minor offense of ANY KIND, those would not fall under the category of those eligible under the, "certain conditions", and even I can support this.

Lou hasn't lost his mind folks. I don't feel this at all. He will still have his mind to veto anything that would be harmful to this country, and right now, we have Obammy. Can you see where this can go?
    Controlfreaks: I understand what your saying. I have mulled this around myself.
    I have personally e-mailed LOU, using ALIPAC as part of the subject title.
    Telling Lou that he had some explaining to do and asking him to contact William Gheen..............
    Right now LOU is the only one who can clear this up. If Lou has not swayed away from the American Citizen, we can expect to hear from him by Tuesday of this coming week.
    ------------------------

Reactions to the Dobbs Telemundo interview

Facebook 1
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/post ... comments=1#s211919515449

Facebook 2
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/?a ... comments=1#s213866166410
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You William.....
    ------------------------

Over half of illegal aliens have been previously deported.

What about using fake or stolen ID to get a job, that is a felony.

It doesn't sound like Lou includes these as part of the "conditions". At least I don't get that feeling, I get the feeling he is talking about violent and drug criminals, not "document" criminals.

Withdraw Support???

Alipac You wrote " Unless Mr. Dobbs comes running out for some emergency press conference this weekend or first thing Monday morning to clear things up, we are going to have to shut down the DobbsforPresident.org website and officially withdraw our support for Lou Dobbs as a candidate for anything.

Our proximity to Lou Dobbs is already hurting the ALIPAC organizations and quite frankly, we are losing people over this because we spoke out so sportively of Lou Dobbs. "

Surely you know Mr Dobbs is with his wife at their home in Florida where they are discussing options so is probably unavailable to almost everyone. I am not sure how long this trip will last but most likely he will not be available until Monday at least or maybe even longer.

I joined Alipac and also pledged support for Dobbs for President just before the message was sent to users about this interview. If 90 percent of the members are so quick to judge without more explanation from Lou maybe I am in the wrong company. In my opinion they are jumping to conclusions based on just a few words that that could have meant many things. "certain circumstances" could mean what another member said - go to the end of the line and apply like everyone else.

I frankly do not understand why so many have said so many hateful things about him without more information than they have. Not the kind of people I would want as friends who would throw me under the bus for something I said that they did not understand.

Once Lou is back from this trip and is broadcasting on his talk show again then we will have the opportunity to get some answers.

Controlfreaks,

You can support that if you like. ALIPAC does not. We do not support the legalization of illegal aliens currently in the US.

To do so would be to grant a form of amnesty by adjusting the law to accommodate millions of people that broke the laws instead of enforcing the existing penalties.

Such a move would encourage more illegal immigration due to reduced punishments, and legalized illegal aliens turned into voters would completely destroy any peaceful political hopes for future immigration enforcement or borders.

NO ORGANIZATION ON OUR SIDE IS TALKING ABOUT MASS DEPORTATIONS. The only people throwing that red herring up are the pro amnesty side.

We finally got just a little bit of immigration enforcement last year and illegal immigration reversed and dropped by almost 1 million according to estimates from both the pro amnesty side (Pew Hispanic Center) and the pro enforcement side (Center for Immigration Studies)

Lou Dobbs blasted legislation in 2006 and 2007 because it would legalize illegal aliens.

At no time did he say on the air that we needed to legalize some illegal aliens under certain conditions.

If he had said that he would have lost many of his viewers.

This is no time to compromise. America has already been compromised, breached, and almost overrun!

No more stepping back and no surrender!

This is America where the people rule and our Constitution demands that our existing laws be enforced.

That is how it is going to be and the illegal aliens on our soil need to get out now.

If Lou Dobbs does not have the stomach to do what needs to be done then he can get out of the way.

Crawling on his belly in front of the Telemundo audience was a big mistake and if he thinks he can make headway by kissing up to his enemies he has made a horrible mistake and is on the way to being despised by both sides.

W