Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe we should wait until we hear from him after we know he's back from his holiday in Florida.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Wow.....This is different, but workable

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    I can understand why Lou would say, "we need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions." l under the category of those eligible under the, "certain conditions", and even I can support this.
    The legislature would never enforce the requirements. We've already seen that. Any amnesty at all would open up Pandoria's box to everything we are against.

Remember......

Current Immigration law only grants one pardon for those that have entered this country illegally and has a completely clean criminal history, and that includes ALL violations. Anyone that has previously been deported must serve a prison sentence and then be deported again, and is not allowed to be considered for re-entry for 5 years. For those that have committed felonies, such as distributing, possessing, using false documents, those are also people that must be deported and remain out of the country for a minimum of 5 years as well. Lou has stated over and over again, that if our lawmakers will at least enforce current legislation, we can clean up this country of millions of illegals. I believe that he would enforce current legislation and for those that really are upright, non-law breaking people, those are the one's that he would consider giving a drawn-out probationary amnesty to.

While for some of you, this might not settle well at all, and I understand your feelings. The reality of is though, that we will never see a complete deportation of ALL illegals. We have laws on the books that need to be enforced, and I firmly believe that Lou would be the first to step up to the plate to see enforcement happen.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

http://www.loudobbs.com/help

Help & Support
    Do you need help using LouDobbs.com? You've come to the right place.

Type a question (How do I become a Premium Member?) or several keywords (Premium Membership Benefits) in the box below to search for help.

Frequently Asked Questions
    1. Why isn't the podcast updating properly? Why isn't the podcast updating properly?
    If you have previously been able to podcast the files, you may just need to log out of your Premium Membership account on LouDobbsRadio.com and log back into your account, then update the podcast in iTunes.

This should reset your connection to the servers and release the files available in your podcast. More info
    2. Why am I only getting 10 minutes of the Show in my podcast? Why am I only getting 10 minutes of the Show in my podcast?
    The Sample Podcast contains the first 10 minutes of the show. If you are a Premium Member, please make sure you are logged into your account so you get your unique complete The Lou Dobbs Show podcast URL. More info
    3. Why can't I log into my account? Why can't I log into my account?
    Please make sure you have the correct login information. If you have recently updated your email address, please try using the old email address to login and then go into your account details to update it to the new email address.

If you are using the correct login information but it is looping you back to the homepage without logging you in, please make sure you have cookies enabled in your web browser. More info
    4. Where can I update my message board nickname? Where can I update my message board nickname?
    Please go to "Manage my preferences" and click on Member Profile and change the "Greeting Name/nickname". More info
    5. How can I update my credit card for my Premium Membership? How can I update my credit card for my Premium Membership?
    Please go to "Manage Credit Cards" and add or edit the credit card information. Once you have completed this step, make sure you select the card and click on the "Use Card for Membership" button. More info
    Contact Us
    Please select the appropriate category below for further information on how to reach us.

Customer Service

If you have questions, comments, or problems with LouDobbs.com, including questions about your account, orders you've placed or technical questions, use the Customer Service form.Customer Service form.
    Fields in bold are required.

Tell us who you are:
    Please select a category:
    Please select a topic:
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Email address:
    Phone number:
    Order Number:
    City:
    State (US):
    Province (Other Countries):
    Comments:

Email Lou

To email Lou directly, send your questions and comments to him at lou@loudobbs.com.

Fast Track to Lou

If you are a Premium Member and would like to submit a question to Lou, use the Fast Track to LouFast Track to Lou form.

Subject:
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    E-mail address:
    Phone number:
    City:
    State (US):
    Comments:

Ask the Producer
    If you would like to submit a question to the producer, use the Ask ProducerAsk Producer form.

Subject:
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    E-mail address:
    Phone number:
    City:
    State (US):
    Comments:

Weekly Webcast Questions

If you are an Independent America subscriber and would like to submit a question for Lou's Weekly Webcast, use the Weekly Webcast QuestionsWeekly Webcast Questions form.

Subject:
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    E-mail address:
    Phone number:
    City:
    State (US):
    Question:

Advertising & Affiliates Info
    Click here for contact information to advertise and for affiliates.

Need to send emails to Lou at that email address or try to contact the producer o his radio show. They'll know how to reach him and respond if the organization works properly.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bowman writes"ControlFreaks wrote:
    I can understand why Lou would say, "we need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions." This actually makes sense to me. Lou came to the realization that a complete action of deportation for ALL Illegals is just something we will never see. I am certain that those, "certain conditions" are for those that have never committed a single offense in this country, which we all know would disqualify 75-80% of them, because almost all of them operate a motor vehicle and get cited for no DL, so I can see where working this angle can work. For the one's that had previously been deported and returned, those are just a minority of them that need to be in jail for a minimum of 5 years and then deported. For any of them that has committed even a minor traffic offense, or minor offense of ANY KIND, those would not fall under the category of those eligible under the, "certain conditions", and even I can support this.

Over half of illegal aliens have been previously deported.

What about using fake or stolen ID to get a job, that is a felony.

It doesn't sound like Lou includes these as part of the "conditions". At least I don't get that feeling, I get the feeling he is talking about violent and drug criminals, not "document" criminals."

Are you mind readers? How can what little he did say sound like what you are assuming it means? Please stop assuming things until we hear from Lou.

Forgive me if my posts do not look like the others when I am quoting, I haven't figured out how to use this software. Don't know how to adjust the date either, why can't it just ask for our time zone, I know nothing about GMT.

CAST AND CREW
    Slade Sohmer
    Executive Producer

Slade Sohmer has been involved with The Lou Dobbs Show since its launch in March 2008, but as a member of The Dobbs Group, where he was Senior Producer and Research Director. In his role at The Dobbs Group where he began working in 2003, he oversaw the creation of USRN's daily short form features, "The Lou Dobbs Financial Reports," and he also worked on "Lou Dobbs Tonight" for CNN. Prior to that, Sohmer was on Wall Street as an equity trader and hedge fund analyst. He is a graduate of Northwestern with a degree in journalism. In his new role, Sohmer will oversee the editorial and production staff that creates the live daily Lou Dobbs Show as well as the "Best of Lou Dobbs" program that is fed to stations for weekend time slots.
    James DiGiuseppe
    Associate Producer

Bio Coming Soon
    Paul Spagna
    Board Operator

Bio Coming Soon
    Sean McDevitt
    Research Director

Bio Coming Soon
    Bobby Sherwood
    Booker

Bio Coming Soon

http://www.loudobbs.com/pg/jsp/general/cast.jsp

Here is WOR contact information which is part of the USRN that I think is the flagship show that airs Lou Dobbs Radio Show:

111 Broadway, 3rd Floor
    New York, NY 10006
    Phone: 212-642-4533 / FAX: 212-642-4549

Executive Director
    212-642-4502
    Willis Damalt, Affiliate Sales
    212-798-8376
    Nick Hammer, Affiliate Sales
    212-642-4509
    Paul Siebold,
    Directorof Marketing & Public Relations
    212-642-4558
    Tara Rusinko, Director of Network Sales
    212-642-4544

Technical Support

212-642-4477
    Feature CD's - Dial Global

212-967-2888
    Satellite Inquiries

212-456-5000

Listener Call-In Lines

Dr. Joy Browne, Car Doctor,
    Travel Show, Dr. Ronald Hoffman

800-544-7070
    The Dolans, Joey Reynolds, Food Talk

800-321-0710
    Steve Malzberg, Pet Show,
    Garden Hotline, Home Show

800-321-8828

©2008 WOR Radio Network

http://www.worradionet.com/contact.htm

Maybe if ALIPAC calls the Executive Director of WOR they can get word to Lou Dobbs that our organization wants to meet with him and discuss his positions. Does Lou even know that we have this LouDobbs for President website and that we raised $500,000 plus for him in pledges?

I don't listen to the radio very much so I don't know anything about his radio show but that may be how to reach him.

Please Understand........

I should have prefaced my first post in that I was in the same frame of mind as you Mr. Gheen. There was no way whatsoever that I would even consider any form of amnesty in any fashion.

After I sat here and thought about how the drawn-out probationary amnesty could be written and acted upon, I had to reconsider my own stance. I still do not agree at all that any form of amnesty should be considered, but if such legislation takes place, should I be the only one sitting here, forever p.o.'d about it?

If any such amnesty legislation is written, it would have to include provisions for immediate deportation of any illegal that violates any terms of such 5-10 year probationary period, no matter what the circumstances, and the right to vote would never come into play until the completion of that probationary period. How many people do you know that can go for 5-10 years without a traffic citation of any kind? Such amnesty legislation can be written to where there would be only 1-2% that would actually complete it.

I am so sick and tired, fed completely smooth-the-hell up, on how we are being sold out to China, over-run by illegals, and being molded and formed into some United National Union. This is OUR COUNTRY, and now we have a putz of the likes of OBAMMY, who is holding office as a foreign national. Enough is enough!

While current legislation provides for some form of legalization, I believe those laws should first be enforced, and then strengthened to make it almost impossible to complete.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Re: Withdraw Support???

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie
    Alipac You wrote " Unless Mr. Dobbs comes running out for some emergency press conference this weekend or first thing Monday morning to clear things up, we are going to have to shut down the DobbsforPresident.org website and officially withdraw our support for Lou Dobbs as a candidate for anything.

Our proximity to Lou Dobbs is already hurting the ALIPAC organizations and quite frankly, we are losing people over this because we spoke out so sportively of Lou Dobbs. "

Surely you know Mr Dobbs is with his wife at their home in Florida where they are discussing options so is probably unavailable to almost everyone. I am not sure how long this trip will last but most likely he will not be available until Monday at least or maybe even longer.

I joined Alipac and also pledged support for Dobbs for President just before the message was sent to users about this interview. If 90 percent of the members are so quick to judge without more explanation from Lou maybe I am in the wrong company. In my opinion they are jumping to conclusions based on just a few words that that could have meant many things. "certain circumstances" could mean what another member said - go to the end of the line and apply like everyone else.

I frankly do not understand why so many have said so many hateful things about him without more information than they have. Not the kind of people I would want as friends who would throw me under the bus for something I said that they did not understand.

Once Lou is back from this trip and is broadcasting on his talk show again then we will have the opportunity to get some answers.
    Nickie,

Many of the people that are reacting so negatively to what Lou Dobbs said to Telemundo are some of the most experienced activists in the nation on illegal immigration issues.

They are used to having to see threw the lies and what Lou said is setting off alarm bells with most of them.

Furthermore, we put that video out to our entire supporter lists and as you can see here and across hundreds of websites on the Internet there is a mass negative reaction to Lou's comments to Telemnudo.

I understand that Lou Dobbs is on vacation with his wife, just like me and everyone else posting here that is taking time away from their loved ones to deal with these issues.

This is no longer a matter of Lou's weekend of fishing getting interrupted.

The man has made a critical mistake with what he said on Telemnudo and there is a very strong chance, from the extent and intensity of the reactions I'm seeing across the nation, that he just ruined any political hopes he may have had.

Unless Lou Dobbs and his public relations employees take some remedial actions by noon on Monday we are cutting ties with Lou Dobbs.

If he and his team are so far removed from we common folk as to not be aware of the firestorm he has opened up, then that speaks poorly of his operations.

Lou's base of support is catching fire and going up in smoke tonight and each day the news of this travels more the more irreversible damage is done.

Lou's comments to Telemundo go beyond a mere disagreement on an issue.

Lou's comments are breaking a lot of people's trust in him and go to the core of his biggest issue that has brought him the greatest amount of support.

ALIPAC is already taking risks, heat, and more damage by waiting till Monday.

If you folks want I can put a poll out to our supporters tomorrow to get some kind of numeric reading on how our supporters feel.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think a poll is a great idea

Re: Please Understand........

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    I should have prefaced my first post in that I was in the same frame of mind as you Mr. Gheen. There was no way whatsoever that I would even consider any form of amnesty in any fashion.

After I sat here and thought about how the drawn-out probationary amnesty could be written and acted upon, I had to reconsider my own stance. I still do not agree at all that any form of amnesty should be considered, but if such legislation takes place, should I be the only one sitting here, forever p.o.'d about it?

If any such amnesty legislation is written, it would have to include provisions for immediate deportation of any illegal that violates any terms of such 5-10 year probationary period, no matter what the circumstances, and the right to vote would never come into play until the completion of that probationary period. How many people do you know that can go for 5-10 years without a traffic citation of any kind? Such amnesty legislation can be written to where there would be only 1-2% that would actually complete it.

I am so sick and tired, fed completely smooth-the-hell up, on how we are being sold out to China, over-run by illegals, and being molded and formed into some United National Union. This is OUR COUNTRY, and now we have a putz of the likes of OBAMMY, who is holding office as a foreign national. Enough is enough!

While current legislation provides for some form of legalization, I believe those laws should first be enforced, and then strengthened to make it almost impossible to complete.
    ControlFreaks,

The problem with your theory is that we have no reason to believe any promised enforcement provisions in any such legislation. The US Chamber of Commerce and the La Raza groups along with the Council on Foreign Relations what the amnesty / legalization provision and they will promise us anything to get it. Just like 1986, but after 86 they did not enforce any of the laws they wrote. They did not even check the damn I-9 forms we all have been filing out for over 20 years!

Bush barely enforced our laws with more enforcement near the end and now Obama is doing even less than Bush.

Why would anyone believe these liars when they promise future enforcement when there's no immigration enforcement credibility?

If they legalize the illegals and ALIPAC and others fail a desperate attempt to elect candidates that will reverse that legislation before it takes effect, then you can kiss the United States goodbye.

Sure, the nation will still be here but there will be no more need for you and the next ten million illegals will be here in short order and they will come and they will come until everything you once valued about this nation is destroyed.

And you, and our children, and descendants should they survive will be slaves to the powers that made this happen to the United States.

This is not an accident. This is not a naturally occurring phenomena. Mass legal immigration and illegal immigration is part of a plan.

It's also like a chess game where it is important to be able to see the next moves if certain things happen. Heartland America cannot compete once 12+ million illegals get the power to vote and bring in their relatives. They are going to be in our faces and walking up to our front doors with their aggression if that happens. There will be plenty of Mexican justice going round.

And this plan involves taking your nation out from beneath your feet. Whatever happens to us after that will be up to our overlords.

We can only pray we wont be subjected to the genocidal rage for vengeance over perceived past historical transgressions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)