Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Telemundo vs. Lou Dobbs

Yes, I would vote for Lou Dobbs as President.

No, I would not vote for Telemundo as President.

I have watched Lou Dobbs for nearly a decade (CNN Money).

Lou was one of the only journalists providing coverage of offshoring, immigration, and the "War on the Middle Class".

Lou has a sizeable Latino following. It will be the Latino vote that puts him over the top, because you people are turncoats at the drop of a sombrero.

Lou Dobbs interview

I just emailed lou@loudobbs.com.

I let him know how dissapointed I was with him and told him he was losing his supporters very fast with his interview.

I am encouraging others to email him also.

I do not mean to lecture anyone, but please be very direct without being nasty.

First of all, this interview shows one more time, how dangerous these spanish speaking channels and radios are. It is unbelievable that most of these people are citizens, yet they stand with absolute "enemy" hostile principles against the USA and its people.

And before I explain my opinion about Lou, and before yall say "how this guy can think that way", I am an immigrant. I came from South America, legally by the way, for one reason: unconditional love for this country and its people. I never had economic problems, never had to run from tirany or communism, never was prosecuted. I just was raised with different principles and values that made me disagree with the third world mentality. Being in the USA several times as tourist before with my family, I always admired the organization of this nation; the idiosyncrasy of the people; the responsibility; courage, patriotism. Those were all the characteristics that I had in my ancestry but couldn't find within a mediocre country like the South American countries.

Long story short, came here, and after a few months, I was SHOCKED by the immigration disaster. At first, a big dissapointment. My initial reaction was "where is the country of laws that I fell in love with"; "Where is the American people to make noise about this"; "Why Americans do nothing to protect and preserve their own country". After a while, assimilating as an American, I learned about all the burocrasy and law manipulations from federal agencies, governments, politicians, etc......still, with anger, i usually express "How is this possible!!!!!!"; "how people allow this country to be changed and destroyed!!!!"; "How is it possible that these latinos organize themselves in big protests and rallies and Americans don't????" What is the fu***n reason for that!!!!! until when we have to accept these people invading the country and milking the system!! who's behind that???

Now about Lou, I didn't like of course that "humane" immigration reform and legalize illegal aliens. Like my dad said, not even being an American, I would round them up and toss them to the other side of the border. But in a way, if Lou is really thinking running into politics, if he stand strong against this people and the majority of latinos become his enemies: How are we gonna elect Lou with 30 million less votes? I mean, if we could at least convince Americans, but so many of them as we speak, are watchin the game and drinking beer, that will never listen to us; when it comes the day to vote, they will go with the one who promiss hope and change.

So in a way, I want to think that Lou used some sort of strategy in front of these people just to put the fire down. Still, hate to listen to him sounding like a politician.

It would be a good idea for now to put down the electlou site, and at the same time, it would be good for us to confront lou as a group, community and make him explain his words or strategy if any.

The interview at the beginning, said at the bottom of the screen "Lou Dobbs responds when questioned about his attacks against latino immigrants to the USA" which is BS, because he spoke against illegal aliens, not latino immigrants. Any latino immigrant that support, help or is involved with illegal aliens, is part of the crime and must be prosecuted.

That stupid ignorant lady does not speak for me, she is a cancer in this society, and like me, are many other "traitors". If by any chance there is something that yall would like to translate from Spanish to English, please let me know. Me, more than any American, have to deal with the pain of listening the Spanish comments and horrible insults against this land, this flag and its people. It is a very annoying position, a very sad "punishment" that I have to live with in my daily life, and certainly, cannot understand how a situation like this was ever allowed to happen and to continue consuming the former most powerful country ever created by humans.

Unconditionally American,

djufo.

Lou Dobbs and illegal aliens

I could not believe the video. Whatever happened to Lou Dobbs? What would cause Lou Dobbs to give those demanding amnesty creditibility by being on their show? It was disgusting!!! Why would Lou Dobbs say that an amnesty should prevail under UNDER any conditions? The good heartedness of the USA is allowing lawbreaking invaders to destroy our country by taking our jobs, overunning our schools, taking our housing, bankrupting our hosptials and country and citizens as well as bringing in disease.

Lou has lost creditibility. He can no longer be trusted to fight for our sovereignty and to force illegals to return to their native country which must happen if USA citizens are ever to get their jobs and country back.

I think after reading some of the replies they're perhaps a too quick rush to judgement in many respects. Though I understand disappointment with some of him comments, we must remember how much Lou Dobbs has done all these years to keep immigration at the forefront and rather than to now spew hatred towards him, we perhaps should step back a minute to analyze more deeply some of his comments. Lou Dobbs has always stated he's not for shipping back those that have come here illegally - rather to secure the border immediately, make e-verify permanent and mandatory and penalize the businesses that hire them. If all these things are accomplished, we wouldn't have the problems we have here because there would be no legitimate business that would hire them and a large percentage, perhaps the vast majority, would return to their homeland being unable to find employment which is the only reason they came here in the first place. His statements on the show tonight never waivered from these same positions. He has led the fight for so many years - we shouldn't be so quick to throw him overboard. In no way, shape or form was he saying he was for amnesty. For him to have been combative with Telemundo host would have only exacerbated the situation. Do I wish he would have made more firm statements about the illegals and breaking the law? Yes, but for what gain to an open borders advocate - would have done absolutely no good. Lou has done so much for our strides - I hope everyone will reconsider throwing him under the bus only for what he didn't say.

Is Lou Dobbs Selling Out?

I believe Dobbs was trying to be tactful; however, I've listened to Maria Celeste get on her bandwagon about illegal immigrants on her daily program. First of all, she doesn't speak for all Hispanics, in particular those American-Hispanics whose loyalty is to the star and stripes, not to the stupid Mexican flag. She is so full of herself and at every opportunity she'll expound on the virtues of the illegals, which in reality are none. As for Dobbs, time will tell how he truly stands on immigration reform and such. Sometimes as a politician a man has to walk in the 'gray' area in order to appease everyone. Personally I like the sheriff in Maricopa County, Arizona! More power to him!

Lou Dobbs

Watched the video. Sounds just like John McCain and Lindsey Graham. Don't think we need him for President if he can't stand up for what he has said he believed in. Big difference in the Lou Dobbs, newsman, and Lou Dobbs, politician.

I don't know what to think! It could be that he is only playing the politician game but at the end he will do what he has always done and that is care for his country.

Keep in mind that the hispanic channels are saying very awful things about him and last thing that he needs is to give more power to those comments...

Like I said it could be that he only saying that to the latinos to keep them quite ... at least until he gets into office. It is the same game that OBAMA play... sometimes you have to do this things to win ...otherwise ...your enemy will always be ahead of you... evil with goodness doens't always match up. BUT Evil with evil does

April
    Sometimes as a politician a man has to walk in the 'gray' area in order to appease everyone. Personally I like the sheriff in Maricopa County, Arizona! More power to him!
    I am sick to death of the "gray area" that is why our government is so corrupt. I for one would like some real change, a politician who can stand for and with the American people, look evil in the eye and NOT BUDGE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Sometimes as a politician a man has to walk in the 'gray' area in order to appease everyone. Personally I like the sheriff in Maricopa County, Arizona! More power to him!
    I am sick to death of the "gray area" that is why our government is so corrupt. I for one would like some real change, a politician who can stand for and with the American people, look evil in the eye and NOT BUDGE!!!!
    That's right April, and that's exactly what we want. We are sick of the political games. Do what you say and say what you mean.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast