Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MARIA SEEMS TO BE PUTTING WORDS IN PEOPLES MOUTHS AND TWISTING THEM FOR HER POLITICAL VIEWS BEFORE HER VIEWERS HER OWN TWIST OF NONE FACTS VIEWS ... NOT TO SAY LOU DID NOT SAY SOME THING IN THAT LINE BUT SHE MAKES YOU THINK THATS IT IS OK TO BE ILLEGAL IN AMERICA AND COMMIT CRIMES AND THATS THE WAY TO MOVE TO THE TOP , DRUGS SEEM TO BE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM AND YES 40% APPORX IS THE NUMBER OF ILLEGALS IN FED JAILS , NOW THATS WHAT I HEARD A FEW YEARS BACK AND COULD BE HIGHER NOW !

MARIA DOES HAVE A PROBLEM AND NOT LETTING PEOPLE ANSER QUESTIONS ON HER SHOW AND SHE IS LIKE A SPIT FIRE AND TO TWIST WORDS FOR HER POINTS OF VEIW AND PUT HER WORDS WITH TWISTS SOME OF WHICH IS NONE TRUTH IN PEOPLES MOUTH THAT THEY DID NOT IN THE WAY SHE PUTS FORTH AND IN THE WAY SHE HAS PUT FORTH IN HER WORDS . YES THERE WERE THINGS SAID BUT CORRECTION WAS MADE BY HERE LOU DID MAKE HIS CORRECTIONS .. I GUESS MIRA DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES !

THE QUESTION IS THAT CRIMINALS BEEING CITIZENS OR ILLEGALS HAVE TO ANSER FOR THERE ACTIONS OF CRIMES AND ILLEGALS DONT BELONG HERE IN AMERICA AT ALL . ALL CRIEMS THEY MAKE WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT THEY HAVE TO ANSER FOR .

WHERE WAS HER CONVERSTION FOR THE FIRST 19 MIN AND IT WAS NOT ON THE ISSUES , IT WAS HER BIAS VIEWS ! SHE FOR THE FIRST 19 MIN'S OF HER INTERVIEW SHE HAD SHOWN HER TRUE COLORS. HER VIEW WAS ITS OK TO BE ILLEAGL AND BE A CRIMINAL IN AMERICA .

DOES MARIA STICK UP ONLY FOR MEXICANS OR DOES SHE STICK UP FOR CENTRAL AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA AND IS SHE THE VOICE AND VIEWS FOR ALL OF THEM .. I AM SURE THEY ALL HAVE THERE OWN POINT OF VIEWS TO THE ISSUES OF ILLEGAL CRIMINALS IN AMERICA. LOU JUST COULD NOT TALK ABOUT FOR 23 MINS OF HER INTERVIEW .

FOR THE FIRST 23 MIN WAS ROUGH TO HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION ON ISSUES AND THEN SHE KNEW SHE HAD TO MAKE IT RIGHT AND SHE WOULD NOT CORRECT HER SELF ON HER STATEMENTS .. SO SAD FOR HER SHOW AND SHOWING HER SELF LIKE THAT . I REALLY HOPE SHE WILL WORK TOWARDS LEGALL IMMIGRATION , QUOTAS AND TO AND MOST CRIME IN AMERICA AND TO REMOVE ILLEGALS WHO OUR CRIMINAL FROM THE U S A AND TAKE AND MAKE OUR BORDERS OF 2000 MILE AND SECURE THEM 100% AND STAND UP FOR AMERICA AND MAKE US ALL FEEL SAFE IN AMERICA .. WHERE LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHERE WE WILL ALL HAVE TO BE WEARING GUNS ON OUR SIDES TO GO OUT AND ABOUT IN THE FUTURE IN AMERICA ITS OUT OF CONTROL AND THE DEMOCRATS FROM MY VIEWS WANT IT THAT WAY ...

I AM SURE MANY AMERICANS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO AND KNOW MOST DO ! AND TO SEE THE CHANGE THAT IS TAKING PLACE IN THE U S A IN THE RECENT YEARS AMERICANS NEED TO LOOK CLOSE AT THE VOTING RECORDS OF CALIFORNIA LEGISLATORS AND THEY WILL THE ANSERS THAT WE OUR TRYING TO POINT !!! AND THERE VOTING RECORD OF NOT VOTING FOR THE RIGHT ISSUES AND NOT PROTECTING US AT ALL !

CONGRESS WILL BE UP FOR ELECTION ALL CONGRESS IN 2010 AND NOW WILL BE TIME FOR CHANGE IN AMERICA WE NEED TO ALL JOIN TOGETHER AND PUT IT BACK TOGETHER . WE NEED TO GET RID OF CORRUPTION IN THE SENATE AND CONGRESS AND STATE LEGISLATORS AND CHECK THERE VOTING RECORDS WHICH IS EASY TO DO AND YOU WILL SEE WHERE THE PROBLEMS WE FACE EVERY DAY AND WHY .. "

AMERICANS NEED TO WAKE UP " IF THEY DONT THEY WILL LOSE IT ALL AND BECOME 3 RD WORLD PEOPLE FOR SURE !

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM

RESPECTFULLY TO ALL

WOULD VOTE FOR LOU .. HES THE BEST

JUST POST ABOUT 10 DOWN .. CK IT OUT .. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    OMG. NO. I haven't listened to the video, yet. I will try. But I have to say, seeing this post and reading all the comments,

I literally feel sick. I feel sick to my stomach.

How could Dobbs do this, to all his loyal fans and audience? How could he?!

He was one of the very FEW who actually seemed to have principles that he would NOT compromise, not for a job or his show on CNN. Yet within what? two weeks? he has already sold his soul?!! In the hopes of getting elected, geting power.

This is traitorous. This is seriously almost worse than Gutierrze. At least we know who Gutierrze is.
    Okay, I want to correct my previous comments, or at least soften them. I hadn't listened to the video yet when I wrote them.

Frankly, I didn't think Dobbs sounded quite as bad as what I expected. He WAS a pandering fool to this ethnocentric anchor bi@#$. His behavior was pathetic, he's really going to have to work on that. He just played defense the whole time, letting her lead him around like a horse or something.

My main concern is WHY he thinks he needs to pander to Telemundo? Why? He can win an election without them, for Petes sake. Maybe he thinks it is a good move to just try to lessen their propaganda against him....... It IS still sickening.

But I don't know if he actually sounded like he's crossed over to the enemy camp, yet. Many of us have also said we want "immigration reform", just not the Gutierrze-type reform. And I think most of us would say we want the illegal aliens to be treated humanely -- as they're being deported.

I don't know, maybe I'm in denial because I don't want to believe he would sell his soul.

But he better straighten this out with us real quick, or he will NEVER EVER get elected to anything!!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I withdraw all support from Lou Dobbs. I used to love his show because he called a spade a spade and said what needed to be said about illegal aliens and border control. He must seriously be thinking of running for office, because he sure sounds like a politician; wishy washy, non committial to anything, courting the illegals. I am totally shocked and feel totally sold out by Lou Dobbs. He knows the deal: seal the border, and deport the illegals. Nothing less will suffice.

Seems weak and uses God's name in vain

Seems like a typical politician reaching out for votes rather than sticking to true American values. I would not vote for anyone who uses God's name in vain like he did. The mouth often reveals the soul. We need people in politics who bow to God; not those who use his name loosly and in disrespect.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Hey! Welcome all the new ALIPACers! Great to have you all here and part of this discussion. Nice to have fresh views.

Our whole family just watched the video and was surprise that Mr. Lou Dobb's present position. He should have corrected "MARIA" when she always uses the term undocumented immigrants, refering to illegal aliens. Just for the record, illegal aliens are "NOT" IMMIGRANTS. But rather lawbreakers and violators of our US immigration laws. There was even a time when "MARIA" uses the 'IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY" in vain. For your information "MARIA" of TELEMUNDO its a slap in our faces in the immigrant community when you try to portray these bunch of illegal aliens which you call as undocumented immigrants as being part of the immigrant community. They are "NOT"! If you come here the right and legal way you are an immigrant (legal permanent resident). If not, you are a lawbreaker and a violator of our US immigration laws. Sad to say we are seeing a JOHN MCCAIN aka JUAN MEXICAIN IN THE MAKING......................WE WILL JUST FLUSH HIM IN OUR TOILETS JUST LIKE WE FLUSH MEXICAIN IN OUR TOILETS DURING 2008 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. YES TO SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO FOR PRESIDENT 2012! ARREST AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS.......................NO TO ANCHOR BABIES! NO TO DREAM ACT! NO TO SCAMNESTY!

Lou Dobbs Intgerview Spanish station

Lou Dobbs brought this situation to the forefront. He had to stay calm because a screech fest would only have wasted time.

I believe in Lou. He is not against the people, he is against people who have no regard for our laws and enter this country illegally.
    Glatik

Disappointed and hurt by Lou Dobbs...I feel betrayed

I have been a long time supporter of Lou Dobbs because he spoke for and stood up for the majority opinion of the American People on a lot of issues, especially ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. After watching this video it seems that Lou is now PRO AMNESTY (under certain conditions). Sorry Lou but I think I can say this for most here at ALIPAC when I say, "UNDER NO CONDITIONS, lawbreakers are lawbreakers, and I agree with others on here that stated why should they be put ahead of others who have waited in line in accordance to our laws. Also Lou, you should have done a better job defending Sheriff Joe A. , how can he defy the civil rights of people who are NOT EVEN AMERICAN CITIZENS. The civil rights in this country are specifically for the PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY (AMERICAN CITIZENS). If you break our laws to come here, that doesn't make you a citizen just because you are here, it makes you a criminal.

I think we need to rethink the support Lou for Pres website. I will not pledge to him now, he has recanted his whole stance on the issue in this video in my opinion. As for my heart, he has broken it just like every other crooked politician. I heard this same kind of story when Obama ran his campaign (which by the way I didn't vote for Obama, I know in my gut he is a Muslim and not a Natural Born Citizen) by making promises that turned into LIES once he was elected. We don't need more of the same, we need a REAL PATRIOTIC AMERICAN in the white house that has the spine and the back bone to take a stand for the citizens of this country and not stray from course. My vote goes to Sarah Palin now, I hope she runs. I think she has more balls than all of congress put together, she would NEVER back down, and she KNOWS HOW and HAS DONE SO with cleaning up the corruption in her own state, and I think she'd do it in the Oval Office as well.Unless maybe William Gheen decides to run, I'd vote for him in a blink of an eye too. Come on William, can we coax you like you were coaxing Lou? If anyone else on here agrees let's let William know. All you'd have to do William is change the name of the site to "SupportWilliamGheenforPres" Sorry for the book everyone...

The last time I saw a flip flop that big, was John Kerry in 2004.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast