Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Illegal Law Breakers

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32
    Quote Originally Posted by DB
    This was so DISGUSTING!!!!!

Proves that liberals and liberalism are the who and what that is destroying America!
    I strongly suggest you go back over all of Ronald Regans and Bush's speeches before blemming this mess ONLY on Democrats. It was the REPUKES that messed up this country with illegal aliens. Thank you very much!
    Former Mexican Presidente, Vincent Fox, ran the U.S. illegal immigration policy for 8 years under Bush and that so-called "border fence" was nothing but a cosmetic ditch-(Bush's own words)
    Proud Independant
    This is true. What's going on isn't just a one party problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Boy, this thread's getting hard to keep up with! I just wondered if anyone else caught the part at 6:41 of the interview where Lou had just said "If you are speaking for all Hispanic people. . ." and Maria cut in with "I always do".
    I took some double takes on that.
    I absolutely did!!! I could not BELIEVE the outlandish arrogance of the women. This "interview" was a farce from the instant it Lou got the invitation to be on the show. Did you also hear Lou say that he doubts very much that he is the enemy of all Latinos...he was laughing at that statement. When he started to list all Latinos that do not hate him...she cut him off. To be honest...I can't understand why everyone is so upset about this vid. It was a joke. But like all...I can't wait to hear Lou talk about it and I will especially enjoy his statement to ALIPACK. I only hope that my observations and extrapolations are correct. If not...I am going to get one hell of a lashing around here! *s* Oh well....

6 Million Dollar Sell Out!!

People need to also keep in mind that CNN is now the lowest rated cable network in the U.S. and the head of CNN, Klein, thought that if Dobbs was removed it would help ratings but now CNN is a joke with 24 hour Tigar Woods and Housewives of Orange County coverage but I am sure his 6 million dollar payout from CNN included a stipulation saying that he would become more pro-amnesty. The United States of America's media is all around a shadey joke! So, everyone has their price and Dobbs isnt any different but I never trusted Lou Dobbs outside of that CNN soundstage, in the first place, and your an idiot if you did. This is not Lou Dobb's first time selling out Americans for his own profit.
    Ted Duplessis

Lou Dobbs Debate

sk1951 wrote:
    Keep this ringing....number one enemy of the Latino people....That was not directed at just Lou....we are all the enemy.
    These people live off the kindness and misdirected love coming from the American people....and they hate us all. They do not vote for amnesty comrades....they vote to subvert our economy and further their agenda...not for the health of the U.S.
    Well said. Right on the money!
    The bosom of America is open to receive not only the Opulent, and respectable Stranger, but the oppressed and persecuted of all Nations and religions; whom we shall welcome to a participation of all our rights and privileges, IF BY DECENCY AND PROPRIETY OF CONDUCT THEY APPEAR TO MERIT THE ENJOYMENT! GEORGE WASHINGTON.

I realize that this is sort of 'off the thread' a little bit but I just received this post from Roy Beck, President of NumbersUSA. It is a 4 - something minute video that has a simple but definite visual impact on the explanation of our 'legal' and 'illegal' immigration numbers each year. It breaks down in very smple terms what is happening to our nation each year 'immigration-wise'. I thought I would pass it on for those of you who care to see just who's coming into our country each year. I hope the site will pull up as I'm never totally sure computerwise just what I'm doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ9dhqo0 ... r_embedded

Psalms 147:1

I will post this here, my family is not the least bit surprised with Dobbs. We have never trusted anyone who works for CNN. Dobbs was just a CNN tool to get more viewership. We quit watching him over a year ago out of disgust when he quite taking about illegal aliens. I don't care if CNN pulled the plug or not sometimes in life you have to grow enough spine to stand up for what you believe in, yes even if it cost you a cushy job at CNN. Dobbs bowed down to pressure which in my mind is an act of cowardliness. Not the kind of leader this country needs, nor the kind of leader this movement needs.

I am just waiting for the rest of our so called media heroes to follow suit. Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and the Fox network. Let's not forget how Fox showed some big time bias against some of our last presidential candidates trying to manipulate the out come of an election. Now all of the sudden they are our friends? They are all a fox in sheep's clothes, just like Dobbs was for CNN.

I think America is getting a huge awakening. We have been screwed over by every politician we have sent to Washington to represent us. Our media lies to us and tries to use us like political tools. As the tempers flare and the American taxpayer gets his gut more and more full of this, you have to wonder how much more we are going to take before we finally put our feet down and hard. To many Americans have given our blood to have what he all enjoy in this country.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: Lou Dobbs Debate

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by RWnut
    sk1951:
    Fear not, my fellow patriot! I have , under lock and key, the list of all the turncoats who voted in 2007 for amnesty.
    If I can figure out how to do it, I will gladly share it.
    WHEN ALL OTHER RIGHTS ARE TAKEN AWAY, THE RIGHT OF REBELLION IS MADE PERFECT! THOMAS PAINE.
    This should help. The Yea voters were the turncoats.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... vote=00235
    The problem with it is that just like the HR3200 it is a huge bill. When you start reading it it sounds wonderful!

Establishes specified benchmarks which must be met before the guest worker and legalization programs under this Act may be initiated respecting: (1) operational control of the the border with Mexico; (2) Border Patrol increases; (3) border barriers, including vehicle barriers, fencing, radar, and aerial vehicles; (4) detention capacity for illegal aliens apprehended crossing the U.S.-Mexico border; (5) workplace enforcement, including an electronic employment verification system; and (6) Z-visa (as established by this Act) alien processing.

Establishes in the Treasury the Immigration Security Account to assist the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in meeting benchmark requirements.

Sets forth border security and enforcement provisions, including provisions respecting: (1) personnel and asset increases and enhancements, including Shadow Wolves units; (2) a National Strategy for Border Security and a National Land Border Security Plan; (3) border security initiatives, including biometric data enhancements, document integrity, and additional ports of entry; (4) a biometric entry-exit system; (5) cooperation with Mexico; (6) forfeiture of conveyances; (7) border security on federal lands; ( a border relief grant program for a tribal, state, or local law enforcement agency in a border-proximate or high-impact area county; and (9) increased federal detention space.

Northern Border Prosecution Initiative Reimbursement Act - Directs the Attorney General to carry out the Northern Border Prosecution Initiative to reimburse northern border entities for costs incurred for handling case dispositions of criminal cases that are federally initiated but federally declined-referred.

Secure and Safe Detention and Asylum Act - Sets forth detention procedures and standards. Establishes: (1) an Office of Detention Oversight; and (2) a detention alternatives program.

Sets forth interior enforcement provisions, including provisions respecting: (1) additional immigration personnel; (2) detention and removal; (3) alien sex offenders and protection of immigrants from convicted sex offenders; (4) alien street gang members; (5) illegal entry and reentry; (6) passport and immigration fraud; (7) criminal aliens, including continuation of the Institutional Removal Program (IRP); ( voluntary departure; (9) detention and alternatives; (10) criminal penalties; (11) alien smuggling; (12) tribal lands security; (13) state and local enforcement of immigration laws; (14) expedited removal; and (15) the Justice Prisoner and Alien Transfer System.

Makes it unlawful to knowingly hire, recruit, or refer for a fee an unauthorized alien.

But farther in the visa stipulations begine to bogel the mind. It is hard to tell if it is bad or not... What say you?
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:SN1639:

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irembr911
    Just like most polititions, he is now taliking out of both sides of his mouth, I did not sign on to support Lou Dobbs I had a gut feeling that something was not right. I will not support anyone who is for pathway to amnesty, These are law breakers and should not be rewarded, 80 % of Americans do not want Amnesty, we tired that with Regan and it didn't work then and it will not work now . We need to close our boarders and send illegals home.
    Well said!!!

You are 100% Correct

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I will post this here, my family is not the least bit surprised with Dobbs. We have never trusted anyone who works for CNN. Dobbs was just a CNN tool to get more viewership. We quit watching him over a year ago out of disgust when he quite taking about illegal aliens. I don't care if CNN pulled the plug or not sometimes in life you have to grow enough spine to stand up for what you believe in, yes even if it cost you a cushy job at CNN. Dobbs bowed down to pressure which in my mind is an act of cowardliness. Not the kind of leader this country needs, nor the kind of leader this movement needs.

I am just waiting for the rest of our so called media heroes to follow suit. Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and the Fox network. Let's not forget how Fox showed some big time bias against some of our last presidential candidates trying to manipulate the out come of an election. Now all of the sudden they are our friends? They are all a fox in sheep's clothes, just like Dobbs was for CNN.

I think America is getting a huge awakening. We have been screwed over by every politician we have sent to Washington to represent us. Our media lies to us and tries to use us like political tools. As the tempers flare and the American taxpayer gets his gut more and more full of this, you have to wonder how much more we are going to take before we finally put our feet down and hard. To many Americans have given our blood to have what he all enjoy in this country.
    When push came to shove-Dobbs punks out-and this has been his track record everytime I heard him speak outside of his soundstage,. He NEVER stuck to his guns when confronted by the amnesty propaganda lobbying idiots

April

Yes we need to keep in mind that Fox is owned by globalist Rupert Murdoch. Info about him here:

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/ ... 22948.html