Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I have to admit I still find this shocking. Dobbs appeared to be the person who would see through such talk in an instant and would be shocked himself.
    I noticed him backing off the illegal immigration subject some months ago....for me this is the straw that broke the camels back. I must say I saw it coming but it is still very disturbing.
    That being the case, then he has definitely changed and one can only wonder what brought it about. Money is usually the culprit in a situation like this. I wonder what Telemundo paid him to appear, GE being such a powerful player in the game.

Re: Lou's Track Record is Abusrd and a Joke!

[quote=sk1951]
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by "pfelo":1she28hj
    I think you're all retarded. I saw this video and I can not see what everyone is talking about. I think you're all splitting hairs over crap. If he really is going to run for president, he's not just going to represent this sites interest only! He would never get elected president solely on this issue So, he is going to have to compromise some, and we all know Lou Dobbs very well. All he is doing is what he has to do if he really is going to run for president. But, in any case this video does not show Lou as saying anything reversing his position on illegal immigration. Legalizing immigrants on certain conditions is all that he has said. That could mean anything. Lou Dobbs has put himself and his beliefs out in front of the public for a long time. You're all paranoid, and overly critical of this video. I don't see how he could ever win the presidency, given such a pestistimistic attitude from what appears to be a very fragile support group.
    Ye all, of so little faith!
    You evidently do not know about this
    6 million dollar deal
    between Lou Dobs and CNN and you for sure have not heard how silly and wimpy he sounds when he speaks live and not on his sound stage. This man will never be President no matter how you cut it!
    8 million Deal....not 6 million.
    Thats funny...NOT This string figured out how to html me as quoting what someone else wrote... I don't find that funny.
    It's happened with several of the posters. I think they've deleted part of the long posts but failed to take the corresponding poster's name out of the top which then throws the sequence off and the last poster's name isn't even in the quote brackets. It's not intentional.

Thank you. Miss quoting people is one if not my worst peve. I seem to get in enough trouble on my own!!![/quote:1she28hj]

You're most welcome. And look, your post just did the same thing. Go in and check it and see why that is. I just corrected it by deleting Creole in the top line.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou with La Raza

Lou Dobbs interview with La Raza CEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kmTLk2Fgas&NR=1 This is the NUMBER ONE yelling point for me. The fact that not one person in our government is protecting our Constitutional laws (Ron Paul is the most vocal about this issue). But one step further...in this clip of National Council of La Raza...the CEO Janet M explains how illegals are legally protected by our constitution. This is a lie. This one point ruffles me more than anything. This outlandish lie needs to be stopped. This is the lie they use to hinder Sheriff Joe. As we talk about what we want Lou to say or should have said...this is my request..."show me where it says illegals are protected by the constitution..."

http://reason.com/blog/2008/08/15/is-th ... ent-limite Here is constitutional law...case law for those that understand how law works that supports what I am saying. Illegals have no rights of protection or any right to the 14 amendment... it goes even further...

http://www.14thamendment.us/birthright_ ... ences.html This site goes on to explain that not only is law misinterpretation NOT supportive of legal rights for illegal immigrants...but that congress can...and has...the power to stop the anchor baby debacle to deny them citizenship. It further explains many more of the damages caused by this misleading and misunderstood misinterpretations of our laws. Laws that are meant to protect citizens and our country...not illegals or any of the rest of the worlds population.

My message to Lou... Bring back our Constitution and most every problem we have will be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Frankly, I do not see a Best Hope out there right now. My Best Hope is that in 2012 the administration that is in power now will be Out in 2012. The Democrats being in total power has been a disaster!
    Shad
    I'm really can't put my hope on any one person anymore, though there may be some I would accept, otherwise My Best Hope is about the same as yours.
    That's a good thing, Cynthia. We must never again put our hope in any one person. No one person can ever be everything to everyone. We have to rely on ourselves, even when our candidates win, to keep the pressure on them, hold them accountable and kick them to the curb when they betray US while in public office.

As individuals, we must also reshape our debate to include a series of inter-locking simple agendas so all the candidates know that to find favor and keep it, to turn their rhetoric into actual solutions, they have to follow that agenda, no matter who they are, or what party they're with.

The five point agenda that will solve most of the problems our country is facing economically, socially and politically are:

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

By inter-locking I mean as follows:

1. You can't stop illegal immigration when an illegal drug trade with more money than any of us has requires open borders to move the goods.

2. You can't take back our country from globalists without the FairTax which puts all the taxes on voters and consumers, because whoever underwrites our government, owns our government.

3. You can't solve the economic disaster without stopping free trade and providing our employers with a good business climate like the FairTax offers, to induce our companies and good jobs back home where they belong and restore earned incomes and self-sufficiency for all Americans, with the exception of those who truly are through disability unable to work, and you can't ensure jobs for American Workers without securing the borders and deporting illegal aliens.

5. You can't compete in a global market in a way that creates jobs and net expendable income for our workers so they can support themselves with their own earned incomes without having a low cost and abundant supply of domestic energy that creates even more jobs for Americans and brings home the vast majority of a $400 billion a year imported oil trade whose prices rest on cartel price-fixing that violates our own Sherman-Anti-Trust Act.

6. You can't restore our money supply without ending free trade that today sucks almost $850 billion a year of our money supply out of the country in trade deficits, another $300 billion a year in an illegal drug trade that flies out of the window and over the borders every year.

7. Etc., etc., etc.

These are all inter-locking which means you can't fix or solve one without solving the others. They all have to be solved at once or the ones left unsolved just regroup, revamp and find another way to pull US into the gutter of the third world, dependent on other countries to run our own government and pay its bills sustaining the Americans they betrayed.
    Excellent analysis. It all ties together. Once someone can see that then they can see how our whole legislature and presidents have worked together against us.
    Thank you, Cynthia. And you're exactly right. "Our whole legislature and presidents have worked together against us."

Time to clean house in 2010. Every member of the US House of Representatives and 1/3 of th US Senate are up for re-election. Lets be diligent and vigilant and make every election in every race count.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Lou's Track Record is Abusrd and a Joke!

[quote=Judy][quote=sk1951]
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by "sk1951":8rmxkke0
    Quote Originally Posted by "pfelo":8rmxkke0
    I think you're all retarded. I saw this video and I can not see what everyone is talking about. I think you're all splitting hairs over crap. If he really is going to run for president, he's not just going to represent this sites interest only! He would never get elected president solely on this issue So, he is going to have to compromise some, and we all know Lou Dobbs very well. All he is doing is what he has to do if he really is going to run for president. But, in any case this video does not show Lou as saying anything reversing his position on illegal immigration. Legalizing immigrants on certain conditions is all that he has said. That could mean anything. Lou Dobbs has put himself and his beliefs out in front of the public for a long time. You're all paranoid, and overly critical of this video. I don't see how he could ever win the presidency, given such a pestistimistic attitude from what appears to be a very fragile support group.
    Ye all, of so little faith!
    You evidently do not know about this
    6 million dollar deal
    between Lou Dobs and CNN and you for sure have not heard how silly and wimpy he sounds when he speaks live and not on his sound stage. This man will never be President no matter how you cut it!
    8 million Deal....not 6 million.
    Thats funny...NOT This string figured out how to html me as quoting what someone else wrote... I don't find that funny.
    It's happened with several of the posters. I think they've deleted part of the long posts but failed to take the corresponding poster's name out of the top which then throws the sequence off and the last poster's name isn't even in the quote brackets. It's not intentional.

Thank you. Miss quoting people is one if not my worst peve. I seem to get in enough trouble on my own!!![/quote:8rmxkke0]

You're most welcome. And look, your post just did the same thing. Go in and check it and see why that is. I just corrected it by deleting Creole in the top line.[/quote:8rmxkke0]

It is this string...get away from this string...!!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Frankly, I do not see a Best Hope out there right now. My Best Hope is that in 2012 the administration that is in power now will be Out in 2012. The Democrats being in total power has been a disaster!
    Shad
    I'm really can't put my hope on any one person anymore, though there may be some I would accept, otherwise My Best Hope is about the same as yours.
    That's a good thing, Cynthia. We must never again put our hope in any one person. No one person can ever be everything to everyone. We have to rely on ourselves, even when our candidates win, to keep the pressure on them, hold them accountable and kick them to the curb when they betray US while in public office.

As individuals, we must also reshape our debate to include a series of inter-locking simple agendas so all the candidates know that to find favor and keep it, to turn their rhetoric into actual solutions, they have to follow that agenda, no matter who they are, or what party they're with.

The five point agenda that will solve most of the problems our country is facing economically, socially and politically are:

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

By inter-locking I mean as follows:

1. You can't stop illegal immigration when an illegal drug trade with more money than any of us has requires open borders to move the goods.

2. You can't take back our country from globalists without the FairTax which puts all the taxes on voters and consumers, because whoever underwrites our government, owns our government.

3. You can't solve the economic disaster without stopping free trade and providing our employers with a good business climate like the FairTax offers, to induce our companies and good jobs back home where they belong and restore earned incomes and self-sufficiency for all Americans, with the exception of those who truly are through disability unable to work, and you can't ensure jobs for American Workers without securing the borders and deporting illegal aliens.

5. You can't compete in a global market in a way that creates jobs and net expendable income for our workers so they can support themselves with their own earned incomes without having a low cost and abundant supply of domestic energy that creates even more jobs for Americans and brings home the vast majority of a $400 billion a year imported oil trade whose prices rest on cartel price-fixing that violates our own Sherman-Anti-Trust Act.

6. You can't restore our money supply without ending free trade that today sucks almost $850 billion a year of our money supply out of the country in trade deficits, another $300 billion a year in an illegal drug trade that flies out of the window and over the borders every year.

7. Etc., etc., etc.

These are all inter-locking which means you can't fix or solve one without solving the others. They all have to be solved at once or the ones left unsolved just regroup, revamp and find another way to pull US into the gutter of the third world, dependent on other countries to run our own government and pay its bills sustaining the Americans they betrayed.
    Excellent analysis. It all ties together. Once someone can see that then they can see how our whole legislature and presidents have worked together against us.
    Thank you, Cynthia. And you're exactly right. "Our whole legislature and presidents have worked together against us."

Time to clean house in 2010. Every member of the US House of Representatives and 1/3 of th US Senate are up for re-election. Lets be diligent and vigilant and make every election in every race count.
    Yes we have to fight as we've never fought before. Thanks for that tip.

Quote Originally Posted by pfelo
    Legalizing immigrants on certain conditions is all that he has said. That could mean anything.
    I disagree, every time a politician says that it means non-violent illegals get a green card. The conditions are always the same, "no violent crimes, (pretend to) learn English, wait a few months, and pay a $2000 fine (out of the $200,000 they stole from us).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legalizing illegal aliens inside the US is against the ALIPAC positions and platform as well as against what 78% of Americans really want.

If Lou Dobbs favors legalizing illegal aliens as he has said, he has just become a political opponent of ALIPAC and he should have told people that long ago.

His new statements are shocking and radically divergent from what most of us have heard from Lou Dobbs before now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs

Dobbs is just one (albeit) famous man. He is entitled to say whatever he feels just like the rest of us. Although at this point his change of attitude is puzzling.

I strongly feel compelled to be honest about my opinions. So IMO I have no hard feelings toward ileagal Mexicans who came here for a better life, after all our government turned a blind eye and still does.

I do have hard feelings towards those Mexicans who have shown complete disrespect to America they have no intention of learning our language or becoming Americans. They are not legal Americans yet they are claiming to have the same civil rights as I do.

It's one thing to watch a group of legal Americans disrespecting our Flag, I don't like it one bit but they do have the Constitutional right to do it.

People who are here illeagaly have NO RIGHTS whatsoever in this country, but they think they do because our government refuses to clamp down on their crime. Our government has allowed them to demonstrate enmass on many occasions screaming that they are going to take back what part of America they think they have a right to.

I put the entire blame for this on the American government and on people like myself who turned a blind trusting eye expecting solid responsible governence.

For those of us who woke up in time to fight tooth and nail the proposed comprehensive amnesty along with the people who had been fighting it far longer we won several rounds. We won't back down at this point.

The problem we are facing here is corrupt government. I'm in this fight for the love of my country. I am fully involved in the 2010 election & hope to see many politicians replaced.

What is really unconcievable is #1 Our border remains unsecured allowing all sorts of nationalities including terrorists to move freely among us. After 9/11 the border should have been secured before the first soildier was sent to fight terrorisim in another country.

#2 For some reason we can't seem to make our elected understand they work for us. No matter how hard we try to PEACEFULLY get their attention most all of them have so much money and power they are ignoring us.

#3 We don't have a Legal president we have an illegal alien communist in that esteemed office. One who has appointed more idiots for un-needed regulation's.

The situation is getting worse daily. How much more are we going to take before we exercise our Constitutional right to walk up the steps and begin grabbing these treasonous vipers and throwing them down the steps.

I know we have enough true patriot law enforcement to back us up in citizens arrests. Once in jail we should use the Patriot Act to keep them there because the liberal judges will want to release them. Matter of fact we need to throw these liberal judges in jail they are a big part of the problem.

So Lou Dobbs is really the least of my worries I don't care where he throws his hat. If he can do some good for America great ! If not well ignore him.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    I've seen a lot of posts on this thread which make the case that Lou Dobbs has to moderate his position for the time being in order to get elected, otherwise it would be impossible for him to do so. I find something very wrong with this kind of logic. What good would it really do him to avoid alienating the Latino vote while losing millions of voters who would have voted for him had he stuck to his guns? Sure, he'd get a lot of votes he might not have gotten otherwise but would lose many others in the process, and I'm sure he must realize this.
    These two groups just don't seem to be mutually exclusive to me. Many legal Latinos and Latino-American citizens are as furious as the Anglo-Americans at what is happening. Don't forget, this is THEIR America, too. I feel that a large portion of our Latino (as well as LEGAL minority citizens of other ethinic backgrounds) neighbors aren't any happier about what is happening to and in their home. They, as well as we, are being expected to foot the bill for all of these illegal freeloaders. How many times do you think a Latino-American has answered their doorbell to find some long-lost cousin from Guadalahara standing (illegally) at their door expecting to be given a home, food, a job?

THEIR country is also circling the drain. Except for the ILLEGALS who have gotten false papers that allow them to register to vote and actually have the nerve to take the chance and show up at the polling booth - I think we would ALL be at least considering a vote for someone who was ready to do something about the situation. Lou wasn't lying, pandering or wimping out when he said he was the Latinos' best friend. He just didn't specify WHICH Latinos. Maria Whozit was the only one lumping legal and illegal together (as SHE speaks for ALL Latinos). I never heard Lou say he was the 'illegal aliens' best friend, at all. I think ALIPAC needs to be finding a way to reach out more to citizens from other cultures who have made our home, THEIR home.

Maybe it's time we buy some airspace on Telemundo or some of the Latino radio stations and let them hear from someone other than La Raza and LULAC. LEGAL Spanish speaking viewers might be overjoyed at our message and join us. I think the shame and some blame should go to NBC (the parent company of Telemundo) - the ones who hired the glamourous and self-righteous Mariz Whozit to speak for ALL Latinos. THEY are the ones pandering to the illegals, not Lou. Maybe it's time some letters, calls and emails should go to NBC for catering to and adding to the problem of our ILLEGAL population.