Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They already have - that's our problem - they spend billions coming to us to buy our vote, selling themselves their lies and their souls for their own benefit due to their need for glory and power (and money, money, money)!

Don't forget their lifetime salary (self-written, unanimously voted on retirement program, not to mention the raises they give to themselves as we all go down the tubes) - not to mention their gold-plated health insurance policies while we're all gonna end up with plan Medicaid.

How many of them do you know who are REALLY for US? I know a few - who are SOMETIMES - maybe.

Oh, and while we were buying their tall tales of being knights on white chargers who are going to save us from ourselves - WE forgot to vote for term limits! Oops.

Lou Dobbs & Telemundo Interview

Overall, it appears to me that he was being VERY careful with what he was saying - like a typical politician - so as not to anger those hispanics who were watching, or might watch in the future, rather than stand on principles of right & wrong.

If he had been, he'd have asked the interviewer why Phoenix was the #1 kidnapping city in the world, behind Mexico City, when she brought up the Sheriff Joe Arpaeo (sp?) issue, or the literal warfare that is going on along the borders with the Drug Lords & Border Patrol, or the slave labor many of these illegals go into by the very hand of these coyotes who bring them across. Instead, he was trying to be "sensitive" to the social agenda she was pandering to regarding the hispanic people being offended by some relatively insignificant issue? Please, spare me the stupidity!

He's lost my support!
    "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the vote decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."~ Joseph Stalin

April
    Overall, it appears to me that he was being VERY careful with what he was saying - like a typical politician - so as not to anger those hispanics who were watching, or might watch in the future, rather than stand on principles of right & wrong.
    That is what it appeared like to me as well, the interview screamed political agenda.

Lou Dobbs will be on Don Imus (Fox Business Network, not Fox News) Wednesday morning. Here is the email information for Mr. Imus if you desire to send in a question or comment. Glenn Beck will also be a guest.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/our-team/on- ... index.html

Donimus@foxbusiness.com

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I have to admit I still find this shocking. Dobbs appeared to be the person who would see through such talk in an instant and would be shocked himself.
    I noticed him backing off the illegal immigration subject some months ago....for me this is the straw that broke the camels back. I must say I saw it coming but it is still very disturbing.
    That being the case, then he has definitely changed and one can only wonder what brought it about. Money is usually the culprit in a situation like this. I wonder what Telemundo paid him to appear, GE being such a powerful player in the game.
    Yes, money seems to be the deciding factor in these type of situations. There are alot of big money players who love their illegal labor.

April
    Judy wrote:

You may be right, baffled. I for one just want to hear it direct from Lou's Lips in a clarification before I dump him.
    I believe his talk show has live call in lines, maybe you could call and have him clarify.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Judy wrote:

You may be right, baffled. I for one just want to hear it direct from Lou's Lips in a clarification before I dump him.
    I believe his talk show has live call in lines, maybe you could call and have him clarify.
    http://www.loudobbs.com/pg/jsp/general/ ... 1C93A572D6

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and beliefs. Frankly I have not watched any news on ABC, CBS, NBC, or PBS for the past 8 years! I do watch Fox off and on during the day and evening. The do give immigration news and covered the Border Patrol's agents story and their families from beginning to end! They also give the Right and the Left's opinions a number of times a day! They use a format that includes one of each political persuasion for each discussion. If I do not like what I hear I switch to something else for awhile. I watch local news at 6PM and 11PM. What I have seen of Lou Dobbs on the Alipac clip left me feeling that he is a "waffler" and I did watch the whole thing clear through. He is not the only one who is against illegal immigration, if he really is!

Lou Dobbs stance on illegal immigration

I don"t think we are thinking clearly on this. We have to address the issue of illegals. I too would like them all to go back to Mexico, but this will NEVER happen. This issue has to be addressed and Lou Dobbs is trying to do it. There will HAVE to be a compromise.
    1. Someone will have to close the borders first. Lou Dobbs will do that when
    no one else will.
    2. There will have to be a path to legal immigration. Rather than a mass
    amnesty as currently is the case, we need to have another plan. Checking backgrounds to root out criminals will probably get rid of at least half of them. Then we can set the procedures, etc. for who else will be allowed to become LEGAL citizens.
    3. In order to get a President who will address this problem logically, it would help to get some Mexican population and the fence sitters to join us.
    4. As long as we say "send them back to Mexico" and take a hard stance,
    nothing will go forth except complete amnesty and we will lose the fight.
    We need help to win this fight.
    5. Listen to the Lou Dobbs interview several times, and if you have more
    questions call his radio show and give him a chance. No one else has
    tried to solve this. Listen to John McCain and Huckabee-they were for
    legal immigration also. If we find a candidate who is hard set against any illegals becoming legal WE WILL LOSE. Let's really examine all Lou Dobbs says and question him.
    SHERRYD

Re: Lou Dobbs stance on illegal immigration

Quote Originally Posted by SherryD
    I don"t think we are thinking clearly on this. We have to address the issue of illegals. I too would like them all to go back to Mexico, but this will NEVER happen. This issue has to be addressed and Lou Dobbs is trying to do it. There will HAVE to be a compromise.
    1. Someone will have to close the borders first. Lou Dobbs will do that when
    no one else will.
    2. There will have to be a path to legal immigration. Rather than a mass
    amnesty as currently is the case, we need to have another plan. Checking backgrounds to root out criminals will probably get rid of at least half of them. Then we can set the procedures, etc. for who else will be allowed to become LEGAL citizens.
    3. In order to get a President who will address this problem logically, it would help to get some Mexican population and the fence sitters to join us.
    4. As long as we say "send them back to Mexico" and take a hard stance,
    nothing will go forth except complete amnesty and we will lose the fight.
    We need help to win this fight.
    5. Listen to the Lou Dobbs interview several times, and if you have more
    questions call his radio show and give him a chance. No one else has
    tried to solve this. Listen to John McCain and Huckabee-they were for
    legal immigration also. If we find a candidate who is hard set against any illegals becoming legal WE WILL LOSE. Let's really examine all Lou Dobbs says and question him.
    Welcome Sherry! We need to send ALL illegals back to their home countries. Mexico is not the only country that illegals come from.