Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMO means In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The Sheriffs can deputize all the people they need to help root them out, round 'em up, load 'em up on a bus and haul them down to a deportation hearing, bus after bus after bus after bus after bus of them in every village, town, city, county and state in America! Sure it will take awhile, but we aren't talking big money here. This is itsy bitsy money compared to what they cost us being here. Head 'Em Up, Move 'Em Out. Party's Over.
    Judy, I really don't know how well you've thought this out. It all sounds really good until you analyze just how you would do this. How are you going to deputize people and round the illegals up? What are you going to do, make a nationwide house-to-house search? You know people would never stand for that, and I mean nobody, not even native-born legal citizens. Rather than attempt a total deportation I would first deny them the right to work in this country and any government benefits except the most dire emergency care. Make it so difficult for them to stay here that they leave voluntarily. In the meantime, continue deportations as necessary and as is practical. Those who aren't deported will leave sooner or later when they find that the cost of staying here is too great.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    Judy - you are totally right - there are many wonderful illegals here pulling their weight and paying their taxes - BUT - they are ILLEGAL. I understand and totally agree - I've said before that the only path to citizenship I want ANY of them to have is to retrace their steps back to where they came from , go to the nearest consulate, fill out their paperwork and then WAIT THEIR TURN.

I would just (personally) like to see the bums and the 'active' lawbreakers (beyond the law that made them felons by coming here illegally) go FIRST.

My family's family are lawbreakers - BUT they are carrying their weight right now and we could use THEIR tax money to get rid of the 'less desirables' FIRST. There just must be a 'best way' found to handle the whole thing. 'Cutting off our noses to spite our faces' by shipping out the easiest to find (the ones working) FIRST might not be the best, most practical way. I want the 'gangsters' who shot at Lou Dobbs' wife gone FIRST. It will be a LONG process to weed out all of them - someone, somewhere will have to make decisions on who and which and when - someone smarter than me, that's for sure.

We ARE in agreement that ALL must go, even the 'anchor babies' that should never have been made citizens just because they arrived here unannounced, as did their parents.

My daughter-in-law was an illegal. She came here on a 3 month visitors visa, met my son, fell in love and overstayed in order to marry him (a wonderful marriage as far as I can tell), has now gotten her papers and is legal. I suggested pushing up the wedding so as to have her NOT be illegal - but my son was 38 and they made up their own minds about the timing of the wedding. Feeling the way I do I HATED it that she was illegal when they finally had their big wedding -but I now have a beautiful grandson who is two (and an American citizen). I had given up on ever having a grandbaby and he is the joy of our lives. - still ...

In reading your comments, I think you and I are in agreement about most things. Thanks for your hard work.
    Yes, I think we are in agreement too, and you're most welcome. Thank you for all you do as well.

I don't have any objection to prioritizing when necessary on the violent versus the non-violent but they're all criminals to me because they aren't supposed to be here and by being here they've damaged other Americans.

I despise our government for having allowed this to happen because I know how hard it will be for the American People to complete this necessary task of deportation. But it has to be done. Eisenhower did it when it needed to be done, Reagan should have done it because it needed to be done then, but he didn't. And instead of our country being right like it was in the 60's and 70's because Eisenhower did the right thing in the 50's, our country has become an over-run, over-populated mess because Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II failed to do their jobs. Now coupled with free trade treason, we're on the verge of third world nation status because we have more people than jobs at wages that don't support our workers and their families.

It's a terrible crisis for the American People, and for Lou Dobbs to even suggest that anti-American organizations like National Council of La Raza and MALDEF should be consulted in any way shape or form on how to resolve this issue is frankly the last possible straw.

If he wants to continue to suck up to National Council of La Raza and MALDEF, two phony not-for-profit charities using tax deductible contributions to line their fat pockets as they lobby the destruction of the United States through advocacies for illegal aliens , then I couldn't even support Lou Dobbs for Dog Catcher, let alone the US Senate or God Forbid, the Presidency of the United States.

What an absolute travesty that a man we thought for 6 years understood the problem can't even stand up for Americans when we're $12 trillion in debt and short over 40 million jobs to sustain our own citizens.

I will always be grateful for his show and the information and knowledge he gave us, but as of this day forward, I can not support him or any other politician wannebe who wants to consult with the very organizations who have created the problem. He can dance on with his radio show and prance with Janet and MALDEF, and by doing so may he ironically help expose the divided loyalties that have caused the demise and fall of the once greatest country on earth.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." Theodore Roosevelt
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    If they foreclose on the house then tough titty said the kitty.
    I haven't heard that in almost 50 years!
    Time to get back to our roots!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I commiserate with your feelings for these people here illegally since they are part of the family. But no matter how wonderful pseudo-Americans they are, they have violated federal law.
    Just curious, how did they get here in the first place? Visas to visit and never left or smuggled in? Either way, no matter how upstanding you believe they are, they are taking advantage of our generous society for nothing more than economic gain and permanent residency in the US without doing it the right way.
    I have had to put too many visitors on the plane to go home when the time was expiring.
    Their tax money might be good, but how many more are taking advantage of being paid under the table? How many are driving without licenses and insurance to get to jobs they are not allowed to work? How many are overrunning our hospitals and emergency rooms, racking up bills they will never pay?
    And while your relations may be wonderful people, it is a sad commentary on the sovereignty of this nation, its borders and its laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs

We need to focus the debate on the solution. We already know the cause of illegal immigration which is the myth that the US is a land of bounty and plenty when in fact we have over 62 million Americans, over 1/6 of our population that can't sustain themselves let alone anyone else, and the other 5/6 are bankrupt. We already know that illegal aliens come here to steal jobs and wages and public services and education and health care, which Americans could never afford to provide them.

The solution is to secure the borders, stop the flow, enforce US immigration law, deport those who aren't supposed to be here and prosecute those who aided them to come here or be here.

It's not complicated. It's very simple. They have to go home and the Americans responsible for this travesty must be prosecuted under US law.

You are absolutely correct. If this were done tomorrow our country would see positive results within a month.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    The Sheriffs can deputize all the people they need to help root them out, round 'em up, load 'em up on a bus and haul them down to a deportation hearing, bus after bus after bus after bus after bus of them in every village, town, city, county and state in America! Sure it will take awhile, but we aren't talking big money here. This is itsy bitsy money compared to what they cost us being here. Head 'Em Up, Move 'Em Out. Party's Over.
    Judy, I really don't know how well you've thought this out. It all sounds really good until you analyze just how you would do this. How are you going to deputize people and round the illegals up? What are you going to do, make a nationwide house-to-house search? You know people would never stand for that, and I mean nobody, not even native-born legal citizens. Rather than attempt a total deportation I would first deny them the right to work in this country and any government benefits except the most dire emergency care. Make it so difficult for them to stay here that they leave voluntarily. In the meantime, continue deportations as necessary and as is practical. Those who aren't deported will leave sooner or later when they find that the cost of staying here is too great.
    Well, LAPhil, I've thought this out for about 5 years now. You deputize unemployed Americans, give them a little training, get them some warrants that instead of saying "looking for marijuana growing in the home", they say "looking for illegal aliens in the home" or "school", or "hospital" or "work place" or "restaurant" or "Walmart", and go place to place and arrest them. If police can barge into the homes of US citizens with a no-knock warrant, kill their dogs, tie them up, shoot them or worse .. looking for drugs, then we can certainly knock with a warrant and look for illegal aliens. Why exactly would you or anyone else have a problem with that?

The "excuse" in the post I replied to was Hillary Clinton's statement that we can't afford the manpower to arrest and deport all these illegal aliens. My response is well of course we can. Sheriffs can deputize unemployed Americans to provide the additional manpower under supervision of course to do the leg work of arresting illegal aliens, doing the paperwork, shuffling them from detention center to courthouse for their deportation hearing and getting them on a bus or a plane out of here. Our Sheriffs have deputized citizens since we had Sheriffs to assist with jobs that needed to be done and Americans have always stood ready, willing and able to assist in law enforcement. This is a temporary job that once the deportations are complete is over and the citizens return to their normal lives because they got their jobs and livelihoods back.

We have to do this, because it is self-evident that the federal government never will.

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    I personally know a wonderful illegal couple (in-laws, actually as my daughter-in-law is Guatamalan) - hardworking, upright Christian people that I would hate to see have to go back to Guatamala - they've worked so hard to 'assimilate' and 'make it here' and have two small US citizen children. There is nothing for them in Guatamala but hardship and poverty to take their children 'home' to. But we're not talking here about picking and choosing. We're talking about deporting en masse. This couple is paying their way - paying their taxes, etc. - no handouts from the government, ever, as other family members took them in and helped them get started.
    I have personally met thousands of foreign families like you describe overseas, in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Africa, Mexico, Eastern Europe, etc. What makes your Guatemalan in-laws so special, better than the many millions of foreigns who the US does not let in? Nothing is the answer.

I suggest they sell their house, take the money and start a new and better life in Guatemala. If they are as hard working as you say they will find the opportunities there. If everyone else in the world can do it, so can they.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by FEATHERSFLYING
    We need to focus the debate on the solution. We already know the cause of illegal immigration which is the myth that the US is a land of bounty and plenty when in fact we have over 62 million Americans, over 1/6 of our population that can't sustain themselves let alone anyone else, and the other 5/6 are bankrupt. We already know that illegal aliens come here to steal jobs and wages and public services and education and health care, which Americans could never afford to provide them.

The solution is to secure the borders, stop the flow, enforce US immigration law, deport those who aren't supposed to be here and prosecute those who aided them to come here or be here.

It's not complicated. It's very simple. They have to go home and the Americans responsible for this travesty must be prosecuted under US law.

You are absolutely correct. If this were done tomorrow our country would see positive results within a month.
    Thank you, and yes, we most certainly would see results within a month.

Well, LAPhil, I've thought this out for about 5 years now. You deputize unemployed Americans, give them a little training, get them some warrants that instead of saying "looking for marijuana growing in the home", they say "looking for illegal aliens in the home" or "school", or "hospital" or "work place" or "restaurant" or "Walmart", and go place to place and arrest them. If police can barge into the homes of US citizens with a no-knock warrant, kill their dogs, tie them up, shoot them or worse .. looking for drugs, then we can certainly knock with a warrant and look for illegal aliens. Why exactly would you or anyone else have a problem with that?
    I don't have a problem with it other than I don't think it's as simple as you do. First of all, there wouldn't be enough unemployed Americans who would even be willing, let alone able, to do this kind of thing. Another problem would be knowing where all the illegals are living before you go after them. If you didn't know and just made random searches, I guarantee you there would be blood in the streets. Americans simply would not put up with something which is so reminiscent of Nazi Germany and would be seen as a total disregard of our rights as free citizens to not be subject to unreasonable searches and seizures in our homes. And even if no violence were to occur there would be lawsuits galore. If you wanted to do workplace raids, that might catch a lot of them, but there is no practical way to search them all out and deport them. You say it wouldn't cost that much? Just think of the total time it would take. If there are 20 million illegals here and you can get 50 on a bus, do the math. By my calculation, that would take 400,000 bus trips to the border. And how many of those do you think could be in a day? 100, maybe 200? Let's say 200. 400,000 divided by 200 is 2000, and 2000 days is approximately equal to 6 years. So I guess it could be done, but the country would go even further into debt trying to pay for it. As I said, I have no problem with the concept, but there are easier ways to deal with this.

We have to do this, because it is self-evident that the federal government never will.
    And could you explain this one to me? How can "we" do this if the federal government won't?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)