Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Well, LAPhil, I've thought this out for about 5 years now. You deputize unemployed Americans, give them a little training, get them some warrants that instead of saying "looking for marijuana growing in the home", they say "looking for illegal aliens in the home" or "school", or "hospital" or "work place" or "restaurant" or "Walmart", and go place to place and arrest them. If police can barge into the homes of US citizens with a no-knock warrant, kill their dogs, tie them up, shoot them or worse .. looking for drugs, then we can certainly knock with a warrant and look for illegal aliens. Why exactly would you or anyone else have a problem with that?
    I don't have a problem with it other than I don't think it's as simple as you do. First of all, there wouldn't be enough unemployed Americans who would even be willing, let alone able, to do this kind of thing. Another problem would be knowing where all the illegals are living before you go after them. If you didn't know and just made random searches, I guarantee you there would be blood in the streets. Americans simply would not put up with something which is so reminiscent of Nazi Germany and would be seen as a total disregard of our rights as free citizens to not be subject to unreasonable searches and seizures in our homes. And even if no violence were to occur there would be lawsuits galore. If you wanted to do workplace raids, that might catch a lot of them, but there is no practical way to search them all out and deport them. You say it wouldn't cost that much? Just think of the total time it would take. If there are 20 million illegals here and you can get 50 on a bus, do the math. By my calculation, that would take 400,000 bus trips to the border. And how many of those do you think could be in a day? 100, maybe 200? Let's say 200. 400,000 divided by 200 is 2000, and 2000 days is approximately equal to 6 years. So I guess it could be done, but the country would go even further into debt trying to pay for it. As I said, I have no problem with the concept, but there are easier ways to deal with this.
    Well, we have 3,140 County Sheriffs Departments in the United States. So it wouldn't take long and if they Deputized Americans to assist, it wouldn't cost very much either. The number we're working against is $300 Billion a year which is the cost of illegal aliens in the US. So a Sheriff's Department could deputize 100 citizens or more in larger cities, train them on the rules and procedures, they wear a little vest that says "Deputy", you break them up into teams, they do their research and investigations, get their warrants and "knock, knock, hello, here's our warrant, we're here to search for illegal aliens".

I don't see a problem with it at all, and I think it would go very smoothly.

And if there are easier ways to deal with this, then by all means use every way available, easy ways, hard ways, every way we can come up with, that's what "by all means necessary" is about. But, we can no longer let people like Obama, Dobbs, Clinton or anyone else tell US, "it can't be done", because of course it can be done, it must be done, and it will be done, because that is our law.
    I think it's a good idea and could be done. Would it be allowed?? I don't know.
    Yes, it will be allowed. We have to convince the Sheriffs, Police Departments and State Highway Patrols to start enforcing US immigration law. Some states already have their state immigration enforcement laws. Others need to pass them. But even without them, USC Title 8, Chapter 12 .... Section 1324 gives every police officer in the country the legal authority to arrest an illegal alien along with whoever brought them in or is harboring them.

Our local and state law enforcement already has the legal authority to arrest and detain illegal aliens under federal law.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/usc ... -000-.html

The claim by the feds that they don't is just another lie from the traitors. They tried this stunt with Sheriff Joe, claimed he was citing a non-existent law. I researched it and found the law. Sheriff Joe was telling the truth, and the feds were lying. No surprise there, huh? Joe Arpaio was a federal DEA agent for years, before he became Sheriff, so he knows these laws inside out, upside down. Fortunately, I was able to find it and confirm that fact.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm back, Judy. Couple more questions for you: First of all, and I believe I asked this before, how do you know where the illegal aliens live? How do you even know who is an illegal without checking green cards? Does your plan involve doing house-to-house searches and demanding that everyone in the house show proof of citizenship? You see the problem with this? Obviously you can't do that, at least I would hope not, in my America. I don't even think the warrants you referred to would be legal, since you would have to have probable cause to search someone's premises. You would only have probable cause if there was a reason to suspect an illegal alien was living in a given residence. So until you can identify who is an illegal alien, you're going to have a real problem deporting them all.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Re: It's not the illegals...they are the rational ones!

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    I would also like to try a "voluntary" deportation program. It may work some...at least it would be the cheapest approach. If only a few thousand...so what. It takes one apple to start filling the barrel.
    If the SAVE Act were passed I think millions would sign up for voluntary deportation, especially if you painted "Legalization Bus" on the side of the ICE busses!! I guess you would also have to paint it in Spanish and Chinese.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by FEATHERSFLYING
    If we do this the way Judy has suggested I bet within a few weeks of implementing a lot of illeagals will begin mass self deportation.
    Yes, I'm confident it will work rapidly to generate "mass self deportation".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm back, Judy. Couple more questions for you: First of all, and I believe I asked this before, how do you know where the illegal aliens live? How do you even know who is an illegal without checking green cards? Does your plan involve doing house-to-house searches and demanding that everyone in the house show proof of citizenship? You see the problem with this? Obviously you can't do that, at least I would hope not, in my America. I don't even think the warrants you referred to would be legal, since you would have to have probable cause to search someone's premises. You would only have probable cause if there was a reason to suspect an illegal alien was living in a given residence. So until you can identify who is an illegal alien, you're going to have a real problem deporting them all.
    The local sheriffs and police departments know where they all are, where they live, where they work, they know everything, certainly enough to get a search warrant. In fact they're going to have half of them in their files and databases already. How concerned have you been for the past 40 years over no knock warrants against US citizens looking for "marijuana growing in the home" on anonymous tips from snitches and digging through trash cans or stopping someone on an expired tag or parking funny and searching their car for drugs? They'll also have hot lines for people to call in. They'll also interview apartment owners and ask to review their records, and inquire of property owners and banks and all types of things, in their investigations as they gather evidence. They'll investigate, gather the information, tips and evidence to support a search/arrest warrant and if they find illegal aliens then they arrest them. The warrant empowers them to ask the people in the work place, home, business, restaurant, Walmart etc., for identification.

I mean we live in a country, "My America", where it's okay to stop people in their cars for reason at all and ask for their license and registration without any warrant or probable cause at all. They're called "check points". Then they arrest US citizens for having been to a bar, give them a breathalyzer and then ruin their lives or shoot them in the back for "resisting arrest" for a DUI.

I don't know where you've been LAPhil, but US Citizens are experiencing a form of genocide inside their own country, having their jobs stripped, their rights squashed, their liberty and lives taken all for crimes of far less magnitude than the ravages of illegal immigration.

On January 8, 2008, a US Citizen named Stephen Thornton, who grew medical marijuana for his own use as a cancer survivor as well as for other cancer patients was killed during a no-knock warrant raid in Raleigh, North Carolina. He was a federal drug fugitive because he refused to give up the names of his customers, who were all cancer patients. He fled Texas and ended up in Raleigh, where local authorities on a tip put him under surveillance and then 5 days later raided his home "looking for marijuana growing in the home" without even knowing that he was a federal fugitive on a drug and firearms charge from Texas. He fled Texas because he was fairly certain he would die in prison.

This is November 2009. There has been no police report released. The SBI, State Bureau of Investigation also investigated this shooting, they have sealed the file without ever reporting on their findings, and that's it. A guy who had found a way to survive pancreatic cancer and help others do the same, a chemist and very intelligent, shot to death at 9 am in the morning in his home over "marijuana plants growing in the home".

Where's the outrage? Where's the lawsuit? Where's the ACLU? The SPLC? The ADL?

A few months earlier, an 18 year old US Citizen named Peyton Strickland was shot to death in his home through a door, unarmed, by police executing a no knock search warrant looking for some stolen video game Playstations on a "tip". No knock warrant, SWAT Team Commander shot this kid through the door, 3 times, once in his heart area, once in his head and once in his shoulder. Then they killed his dog, Blaze. They searched the house while Peyton lay there bleeding to death. It took him 4 hours to die, and he died before his parents could make the drive from Durham, NC to Wilmington, NC, they got the call on their cell phone on the interstate that Peyton had died, while they are about 30 minutes from the hospital. This took place in Wilmington, NC because he was going to college there. The stolen Playstations weren't in Peyton's house.

The Sheriff's Deputy who killed Peyton was fired, prosecutors tried to indict him for second degree murder, but the grand jury refused to indict. Where's the outrage? Where's the ACLU? The SPLC? The ADL? Nowhere to be found. There was a lawsuit, his father was a lawyer, they settled out of court for wrongful death. He had lived in the dorm which didn't allow pets. His dog, Blaze, missed him so much he wouldn't eat after Peyton went to college. So Peyton moved out of the dorm into this house with a room-mate, so Blaze could be with him. That's why Peyton lived in this house to begin with and why his dog was with him. Now they're both in a urn sitting on his parents fireplace mantel, Peyton in 1 urn and Blaze in another.

Where's the outrage? There is no outrage. So give it up with this special treatment of illegal aliens. We've allowed our government to create a special class of untouchables while they murder and tase US citizens to death in their own homes without a peep from anyone, except an occasional "Judy" out there blogging about the injustice of it all.

Illegal aliens are going home by all means necessary. We have to do this and we have to do it ourselves with our local Sheriff and Police Departments and State Highway Patrols. The Feds had their chance, and they blew it.

All you need for a warrant is reasonable cause to suspect there are illegal aliens living or present in a residence, working in a facility or shopping in a store. This isn't rocket science. All you need is a tip, the same they used to raid and kill Stephen Thornton and Peyton Strickland in their own homes.

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    We have to do this, because it is self-evident that the federal government never will.
    And could you explain this one to me? How can "we" do this if the federal government won't?
    Under federal law our local and state law enforcement has the authority to arrest illegal aliens.

USC Title VIII, Chapter 12 ... Section 1324. The media has tried to claim this law doesn't exist, but it does and here it is, scroll down to the section that says "authority to arrest":

"TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VIII > § 1324

"§ 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

"(c) Authority to arrest

"No officer or person shall have authority to make any arrests for a violation of any provision of this section except officers and employees of the Service designated by the Attorney General, either individually or as a member of a class, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/usc ... -000-.html

Every Sheriff's Office of which there are 3,140 departments, every Municipal Police Department of which are are over 19,000, and every State Highway Patrol department, of which there are 50 can arrest illegal aliens and anyone bringing them in or harboring them.

That's almost 24,000 police departments whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws in the United States. If on average they each deputized 100 people to assist them, then that's 2,400,000 citizens helping 24,000 police organizations to arrest, detain and deport 20,000,000 illegal aliens.

That's less than 9 illegal aliens per citizen over the life of the project. Once this starts how long do you think it would take for illegal aliens to gather, pack, gas up and hit the road home on their own? And since bringing in and harboring is a crime, how long do you think it would take for the US citizens aiding and abetting this travesty in our country to tell their employees, their renters, their relatives to gather, pack, gas up and hit the road out of their home, property and work place?

This is what I mean by "we have to do this because we already know the federal government never will."

US citizens have to tell their 3,140 sheriffs, and their 19,000 police chiefs, and 50 Governors, we've had it, we're done, we're no longer waiting on the federal government to enforce our laws. Instead, we're going to require you, our Sheriffs, our Police Chiefs, our Thin Blue Lines, our State Troopers who obviously have ample time on their hands to hound Tiger Woods 3 times because he backed into a fire hydrant and hit a tree one night, or Michael Phelps because someone took his picture smoking a bong, or Paris Hilton driving down the road after having a couple of drinks at a party, that we don't want your focus on Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps or Paris Hilton.

We want your focus on the international global invasion of the United States. We want your undivided loyalty and uncompromising allegiance to your duty to enforce our criminal laws starting with immigration laws. And we have 2,500,000 unemployed, underemployed and even employed Americans, ready, willing and able to assist you in that endeavor who want to be deputized to help you in completing the task of a) arresting those who aren't supposed be here so they can be deported from US soil and b)prosecute those who brought them in or harbored them while they were here.

If "we do this", they'll all be out of here in less than 1 year.

Just one little tiny problem...THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BACK YOU. In fact they will prosicute you. For more about this call Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Phoenix. He knows alllll about it.
    Yes, that is a "little tiny problem". But look at it this way. Every politician in the US government has claimed for the past 5 years that they don't have the resources to deport illegal aliens and they think there's only 12 million of them. Well, there's 250 million Americans. So they can bark, howl, whine and cry all they want ... but the US Government has no means at all to take on our Sheriffs, our Police Departments, our State Highway Patrols, our 2.5 million deputies or 250 million Americans--because they don't have the resources, the law or the right to do anything to any of US except help US enforce our laws.

And like Sheriff Joe, every Sheriff, Police Chief, State Trooper and Deputy just needs to ignore the feds, go about their business and get the job done, and then we'll all throw these useless traitors out of our government in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016.

We have to do this, because we already know the federal government never will. We have to use our county, city and state law enforcement agencies assisted by Citizen Deputies to do this. We can be disgusted with our federal government, we can even puke when we think about these traitors, but what we must never do is be afraid of the federal government. We must never be afraid to be wrongfully arrested or wrongfully prosecuted for saving our country from the ravages of illegal immigration. So, be of good cheer and stout heart, because we're right, and they're wrong. The US Law, the US Constitution and the Will of the American People are on our side, not theirs.

It is about time someone else realizes the importance of law. Understanding it and calling out those that profess it incorrectly. I have posted all over this string video of such. The biggest lie I see that supports and infuriates illegals is their leaders misleading them with lies about their legal "rights" and America seems to fall right into the trap. This is one of the reasons Sheriff Joe is challenged. It seems the majority of leaders and public believe this lie. Case law supports that they have no rights. This needs to be pointed out at every taking point when ever illegal immigration is a topic. Wish Lou would have used this on Telemanudo
    http://reason.com/blog/2008/08/15/is-th ... ent-limite

[quote=sk1951][quote=Judy][quote=sk1951]
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy":mfpdqw54]We have to do this, because it is self-evident that the federal government never will.[/quote]

And could you explain this one to me? How can "we" do this if the federal government won't?[/quote]

Under federal law our local and state law enforcement has the authority to arrest illegal aliens.

USC Title VIII, Chapter 12 ... Section 1324. The media has tried to claim this law doesn't exist, but it does and here it is, scroll down to the section that says "authority to arrest":

"TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VIII > § 1324

"§ 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

"(c) Authority to arrest

"No officer or person shall have authority to make any arrests for a violation of any provision of this section except officers and employees of the Service designated by the Attorney General, either individually or as a member of a class, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws.

[url="http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/usc_sec_08_00001324----000-.html
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/usc ... -000-.html[/url]

Every Sheriff's Office of which there are 3,140 departments, every Municipal Police Department of which are are over 19,000, and every State Highway Patrol department, of which there are 50 can arrest illegal aliens and anyone bringing them in or harboring them.

That's almost 24,000 police departments whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws in the United States. If on average they each deputized 100 people to assist them, then that's 2,400,000 citizens helping 24,000 police organizations to arrest, detain and deport 20,000,000 illegal aliens.

That's less than 9 illegal aliens per citizen over the life of the project. Once this starts how long do you think it would take for illegal aliens to gather, pack, gas up and hit the road home on their own? And since bringing in and harboring is a crime, how long do you think it would take for the US citizens aiding and abetting this travesty in our country to tell their employees, their renters, their relatives to gather, pack, gas up and hit the road out of their home, property and work place?

This is what I mean by "we have to do this because we already know the federal government never will."

US citizens have to tell their 3,140 sheriffs, and their 19,000 police chiefs, and 50 Governors, we've had it, we're done, we're no longer waiting on the federal government to enforce our laws. Instead, we're going to require you, our Sheriffs, our Police Chiefs, our Thin Blue Lines, our State Troopers who obviously have ample time on their hands to hound Tiger Woods 3 times because he backed into a fire hydrant and hit a tree one night, or Michael Phelps because someone took his picture smoking a bong, or Paris Hilton driving down the road after having a couple of drinks at a party, that we don't want your focus on Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps or Paris Hilton.

We want your focus on the international global invasion of the United States. We want your undivided loyalty and uncompromising allegiance to your duty to enforce our criminal laws starting with immigration laws. And we have 2,500,000 unemployed, underemployed and even employed Americans, ready, willing and able to assist you in that endeavor who want to be deputized to help you in completing the task of a) arresting those who aren't supposed be here so they can be deported from US soil and b)prosecute those who brought them in or harbored them while they were here.

If "we do this", they'll all be out of here in less than 1 year.

Just one little tiny problem...THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BACK YOU. In fact they will prosicute you. For more about this call Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Phoenix. He knows alllll about it.
    Yes, that is a "little tiny problem". But look at it this way. Every politician in the US government has claimed for the past 5 years that they don't have the resources to deport illegal aliens and they think there's only 12 million of them. Well, there's 250 million Americans. So they can bark, howl, whine and cry all they want ... but the US Government has no means at all to take on our Sheriffs, our Police Departments, our State Highway Patrols, our 2.5 million deputies or 250 million Americans--because they don't have the resources, the law or the right to do anything to any of US except help US enforce our laws.

And like Sheriff Joe, every Sheriff, Police Chief, State Trooper and Deputy just needs to ignore the feds, go about their business and get the job done, and then we'll all throw these useless traitors out of our government in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016.

We have to do this, because we already know the federal government never will. We have to use our county, city and state law enforcement agencies assisted by Citizen Deputies to do this. We can be disgusted with our federal government, we can even puke when we think about these traitors, but what we must never do is be afraid of the federal government. We must never be afraid to be wrongfully arrested or wrongfully prosecuted for saving our country from the ravages of illegal immigration. So, be of good cheer and stout heart, because we're right, and they're wrong. The US Law, the US Constitution and the Will of the American People are on our side, not theirs.

It is about time someone else realizes the importance of law. Understanding it and calling out those that profess it incorrectly. I have posted all over this string video of such. The biggest lie I see that supports and infuriates illegals is their leaders misleading them with lies about their legal "rights" and America seems to fall right into the trap. This is one of the reasons Sheriff Joe is challenged. It seems the majority of leaders and public believe this lie. Case law supports that they have no rights. This needs to be pointed out at every taking point when ever illegal immigration is a topic. Wish Lou would have used this on Telemanudo
    http://reason.com/blog/2008/08/15/is-th ... ent-limite[/quote:mfpdqw54]

Correct. They have no rights because they have no standing as illegal aliens, except for their right to a deportation hearing, and that's only a right they have because it's our right to ensure we don't deport US citizens in error. Sure they're entitled to food and water and the comforts of prison that all of our prisoners enjoy .. whatever they are or may be ... until they're deported, but that's it. They have no other rights in the United States. The only right they have is a legal deportation under US Law, the US Constitution and the Will of the American People.

Dia, Spanish word for day.

American citizens new group name for the largest movement ever seen in the likes of our lifetime:

D.I.A.: Deport Illegal Aliens (oh the irony) I think I'll copyright that.
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

I have personally met thousands of foreign families like you describe overseas, in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Africa, Mexico, Eastern Europe, etc. What makes your Guatemalan in-laws so special, better than the many millions of foreigns who the US does not let in? Nothing is the answer.

I suggest they sell their house, take the money and start a new and better life in Guatemala. If they are as hard working as you say they will find the opportunities there. If everyone else in the world can do it, so can they.
    Well, Bowman, you're quite the world traveler. You make me wonder just where the 'etc.' is. You're ahead of me, I've been to Mexico several times, China, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and quite a few more places as we lived in Europe for a while and traveled a lot - I've met a some people who are living in abject poverty and some who aren't. I was living in Germany when the 'wall' fell and met East Germans who flooded the 'west' side of the wall in their little, crummy, cheaply made Trabis that kept breaking down on the side of the road. The joy on their faces was a sight to see. I watched them wander through stores looking at goods they never thought they would see, much less be able to afford. They bought irons and tv's and microwaves and it was like Christmas. I also watched the West Germans gradually become disenchanted with their Eastern cousins and want them to go 'back home' and take their Trabis with them. I found some of the worst conditions in China. I don't quite understand the sarcasm, though. Did I do something to you personally I'm not aware of?

There's NOTHING special about my in-law's family. That's the point. They are just nice people trying to make a better life for themselves and their children. If you read my whole text you would have seen that I said they would have to go, too.

What IS special to ME about this family is that they put a real human face to what so many of us only see in our heads as "ILLEGALS" in flashing red neon letters. I also live in Texas where there are LOTS of illegals. While driving for Meals on Wheels I ran across a 'nest' of illegals living in several squalid trailers in my town near where an old man lived that I delivered a hot lunch to once a week. The men come, find a trailer or house in a terrible part of town and maybe 20 or so all pile in together so they can send what money they can make back home. I don't condone it - I don't like it. It's just a fact. There is absolutely nothing special about them except that they are fellow human beings.

I don't blame them for coming here nearly as much as I blame the US - and that also spells 'us' - for allowing this situation to happen and to have lasted so long.

Judy says the last time we cleaned house was Eisenhower. I guess that means that a lot of these illegals we'll be loading onto busses will have to qualify for the wheel-chair/nursing home bus, they've lived here so long. I didn't do it - you didn't do it - WE did it. When WE let it go so long, why wouldn't people who wanted food for their childrens' tummies and irons and microwaves come here? It was wrong. It IS wrong. It is something we need to fix - to change.

Polls say that 78 - 80% of Americans (depending on which poll) want ALL illegals to go home. That's a LOT of Americans for our elected officials to have been ignoring. We are STILL being ignored. Just listen to our president go on about his 'path to citizenship! He was saying that BEFORE he got elected and he STILL got to the White House. ALIPACers are here because we woke up - 5 years ago - 5 months ago - we woke up and said, "Something must be done." Polls of 'Latin-Americans' (legal ones, born or naturalized) show the same sort of figures. THEY don't think it is right, either.

We are, as a people, waking up - a sleeping giant of citizens is coming out of the coma we've been in since Eisenhower. Now, WE want something done! Of course, we do. We see the problem, we want to correct it. I want to correct it. I'm afraid, though, although those polls show an 'awareness' by many Americans of the problem - we don't see 80% of Americans joining ALIPAC. Maybe not enough of them watched Lou Dobbs - which is where I heard about ALIPAC and NumbersUSA. It's a shame he won't have that forum - maybe he will find another. He has done a LOT to cause that 80% figure in the polls to vote that way, I'm sure. If he had a little more time, maybe there would be more ALIPACers coming behind me.

There are going to be many ways of seeing to it that the illegals go home -IF enough Americans do more than just vote in a poll. They have to vote in the elections for NEW blood - vigorous blood - lawmakers who aren't afraid of making and enforcing laws. ICE was seeing to it that businesses were raided, illegals put out of jobs and doing a good job of it. We saw a natural attrition as those people head back home because they were out of work. ICE has now been ordered to cease and desist in doing their jobs and enforcing the laws. All my emails and faxes I send through the good graces of NumbersUSA hasn't changed that. My congressmen/
    woman hear from me at least once a week - the president too - we're practically on a first name basis. ICE still can't do its job.

In Texas, our state government meets for a few months every two years. There were several very important laws before Congress regarding the illegal situation in Texas, including one to exclude my taxes from paying for 'deserving' children of illegals to go to college (after all, it's not THEIR fault their parents - and they - are illegal) - students who are knocking AMERICAN CITIZENS out of that seat in that classroom. Every one of those bills, despite the raft of emails I sent and phone calls I made - remained 'in committee' until the session expired in June. Our wonderful governor saw to it that those laws didn't even make it to the floor for discussion, much less a vote. Two more years before they convene again. Pretty rediculous, isn't it? Pretty pitiful - and this guy's up for re-election in 2010. He'll probably make it, too - or someone else who is no better. POLITICS.

No, there's nothing special about any of them, except that they are human beings just like us and we tend to forget that. The only negative comments I have gotten on this site had to do with my family's in-laws and the fact that I felt compassion for them (not that I didn't say they had to go back, too). I wonder why that is? Are we afraid to put faces to these numbers?

They need to go home. We NEED for them to go home. I don't think we'll meet Judy's ideal any time soon, and that's a shame. If we are to be the 'shining light' for all countries to model themselves after - we should be one who shows the world how to uphold its own laws. I wish we would. I'd sign up for one of those temporary jobs, Judy. So would you. But how many more of us are there that will do more than talk - rant and whine - or ignore. I'm afraid it will take a few more years (and by then it may be too late) for enough people to have a craw full and actually DO something. We've become a nation of 'let Joe do it' - the Sheriff Joes and the Joe Blows and the John Does of America. When will it change? I don't know. I hope it will be in time to save America.

Hey folks, you have taken this thread way off topic. This is supposed to be about reactions to Lou Dobbs's Telemundo interview.

I don't want to upset anyone but could these divergent topic discussions be moved to the general discussion area please?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)