Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does it matter?

Does it matter? I am being VERY SERIOUS here. When I read the alert today I TRIED to make some phone calls. Not just to the President, but to departments in his ADMINISTRATION such as DHS. You now, ask questions, get answers.

1. WE no longer get to speak to people...like the White House, you call (as example) DHS and they transfer you to a comment line.

2. See number one...which means WE GET NO ANSWERS.

3. I tried to SPEAK with actual people, ask for answers, either written or over the phone. I called (again as example) DHS in Washington, DC. I was twice put through to the comment line even though I expressly stated that was NOT WHAT I WANTED. When I called a third time, I was told one more call would have my number PERMENENTLY BLOCKED, and an investigation opened.

When government starts insulating itself from the people, building a wall between us and them at every level, we have seirously problems.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Impeachment

I'm not sure it would be quick enough. Three reasons.
    The Aztec ( or Mayan ?) calendar ends about 2012.
    Nostradamus's predictions end approximately the same time.
    The Bible predicts that mankind will perish in a "fire that can not be put out".
    It looks like O. is setting himself up as a totalitarian dictator and could provide the spark for a WWIII. If that happens it will be nuclear and none of us will be here to worry about anything afterward.
    My opinion only, of course.
    Time to quit being armchair, keyboard warriors and get out in the streets.
    Our ancestors would be ashamed of us for letting this happen.
    I wonder how many people who are moaning now did not even bother to vote. [/b]

Should we call for the impeachment of Obama?

YES! The sooner the better. He should be impeached immediately. In fact, he never should have been allowed to run for President without proof of citizenship.

Should Obama be Impeached for Creating Amnesty Without Congressional Approval?

Yes, call for his impeachment immediately. 91.45% (899)
    No, Pursue other options 6.92% (6
    No, I support the new amnesty orders for DHS 0.81% (
    Undecided 0.81% (

Total Votes: 983
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The sooner we start the impeachment process the better.

He plans to open take/restrict our guns and open the flood gates for illegals. Meanwhile Americans cannot find employment. Their argument that crops are rotting in the field can no longer be used as unemployment in farm communities has skyrocketed.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Impeach I say! Hey we did it to Clinton for a lot less.
    I'm not waiting for 2012, that's just the Galactic center
    lining up with our solar system and planets.
    I am worried NOW! Are we just gonna sit and
    let our country erode from within like Rome?
    This guy...Obama...not my President...I didnt vote for him...
    is a crook along with the majority of the congress and senate!
    I say lets kick them all out and then lets get new ones
    with TERM LIMITS!!! My .02
    I wonder if all those who voted him in are figuring out yet that
    "status quo Mccain" would have been better than this.
    I doubt it...they see thru rose colored glasses.

Re: The Obama Administration and Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    We elected Mr. Obama to fix this economy and fix the health care system, which by the way, it is so expensive. They say that we are the best nation in the world, but its citizens are not able to buy reasonable health care insurance. If we get sick, we go to the hospital and if we do not have insurance we get a huge bill that we cannot pay. As a result, we have to sell our homes to pay medical bills or we commit suicide because the financial burden is so high that we cannot cope with it. Mr. Barack Obama instead of giving help to illegal aliens (they must be deported if they are here illegally), fix NOW, the health care system. Mr. Obama and to ALL THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS AND MS. PELOSI, I promise you one thing, next election I will not vote for you guys. You are a bunch of politicians who do not listen to American citizens. You listen to illegal aliens. OK, continue doing it, you WILL NOT BE REELECTED.
    So you actually voted for him and his lies while he smiled that smile?
    The healthcare prob is just collateral damage from all the other corruption that has been going on for decades now.

WOW!! What an exciting day looks to be shaping up here at ALIPAC today!!!

First, let me say WELCOME to all of the new members I see here this morning!!

To see so many all at once, it is clear that people are fed up and not willing to be part of the "silent majority" anymore!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    When I called a third time, I was told one more call would have my number PERMENENTLY BLOCKED, and an investigation opened.
    What happened to the transparency that was so ardently touted throughout the campaign???

Impeach him....NOW! Before he completes his plan to utterly destroy this country!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast