Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Support Request from ALIPAC

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are preparing to enter emergency mode here at ALIPAC for several reasons.

One, we must take extra measures to secure our minimal operations budget and possibly some funds to help defeat McCain. The situation in Arizona is dire and more help is needed.

We are also concerned that special circumstances could arise from either the explosive violence that is starting to spill over our border with Mexico or a possible violent reaction from some illegals in response to the SB 1070 implementation.

We are considering a state of emergency operations for the ALIPAC organization to help see our mission through and to provide uninterrupted communications to our supporters regardless of hurdles that may present with online communications.

At this time we are calling for volunteers and materials in the Raleigh, NC area.

Please reply to this email with your name and number and some details if you live within a 1 hour drive of Raleigh, NC and....

1. You would be willing to volunteer some of your time for an emergency phone bank to help ALIPAC reach donors and voters, on the weekends or specified weeknights 5pm-11pm.

2. If you have any spare computers, tables, desks, chairs, or other office furnishings you could donate or lend to us for our outreach center.

3. If you have or know of any office space that could be donated or rented to us at affordable rates for the next few months, possibly through the November elections.

We are looking into possibly creating an emergency phone bank and command center in Raleigh to help us do what needs to be done to raise funds, inform voters, support candidates, and coordinate our supporters across America in the event of a local, regional, or national immigration related emergency.

Please respond with the word Volunteer or Materials in your subject line if you are interested in helping and are near Raleigh, NC.

We will keep you posted if things develop.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reply to help in Raleigh NC but I am in Phoenix AZ

If I were anywhere near Raleigh NC I would be there to help with this Emergency Call Preparation. I did not realize that Raleigh was being badly affected by the Illegals in the UD. I am here in Phoenix Arizona where we get the full force of the Illegals Effects.

I have offered to donate a week of my personal time to go down to the AZ border and work with a Citizens Volunteer Group to build the Wall/Fence. This is still in the formative stages and not functional yet.

Get prepared, stand together and never give up!

God Bless and protect all of you and all of us!
    Draco