Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Emailed the below to Gov. Spitzer today...

Governer Spitzer:

I am completely taken aback regarding your decision to issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens in your city. What part of "illegal" do you not understand? 50 years ago this would have been considered treason. What has happened to our country? It deeply saddens me to see more government officials slowly, but surely, turning toward this ideology - an ideology of liberalism that will certainly lead to a very insecure America. Your actions are surely adding another nail into the coffin of these United States. What will it take to get you to realize that this is a sovereign nation and needs control over immigration and borders? What will it take for you to understand that this country is losing its national identity? Your actions only serve to divide this country further. I urgently hope that you will reconsider your decision and realize its error. Finally, I do not understand how you can feel comfortable overiding polls (one showing 72% against) showing NY citizens do NOT want this. What happened to government BY THE PEOPLE? I am frightened for my Nation.

Regards

All I can say is Americans are alive and well!! and you all showed it today, can't tell you how all of you have LIFTED MY SPIRITS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Spitzer E-mail

Dobbs has it right and you are selling out our country. Dobbs would do a heck of a better job at goeverning than you, becasue he understands how government and TV News is dividing and tearing apart our country bit by bit. I am proud of my soldiers and proud to be American. I am neither a racist nor an unfair person, but I want all illegals out of my country. They broke our law and need to go home. I refuse to be treaded upon by people who have no respect for our laws, language, or our culture. Look up what MECHA and La Raza really stand for, and tell me agian who the racist hogs are. I think you are mentally ill and need to be commited before you do your country irreperable harm. AMERICAN PATRIOT AND LEGAL CITIZEN HERE!!!!!!!

Nice letter!

I wonder if we should bring up the subject of invalidating states voting results during elections because of wide spread voter fraud? Or just did we?

I wonder what the people of New York have been doing that we haven't heard about in the news. They have to be livid with their governor.

"When people fear the government, you have tyranny. When the government fears the people, you have liberty"
    -Thomas Jefferson

ANOTHER LIBERAL ELITIST WITH A BUSH I. O.

Governor , your idea of issuing driver license's to illegal aliens makes about as much sense as something that President Bush would think up .It has been rurmored down here in texas that you might just be some relation to him ! The idea of creating any form of legal status for someone who has violated federal law makes you an accomplice to aiding and abeting their presense here in America . Don"t you have any sense of perspective about our homeland security ? Are you aware of the massive amount of drugs being brought across our borders by these people ? Do you , like other elitest feel that you are above the law ? We think that America can only stand one king at a time and he is the lowest scum in the pond at present .
    By the way, on your best day you could not measure up to Lou Dobbs in any sense . HE IS A REAL AMERICAN HERO , NOT SOME SELL-OUT POLITICIAL GLOBALIST ! Give our best to DUBYAH AND NANCY YOU ARE ALL IN THE SAME CLASS.

Dear Governor:

Although I have been strongly opposed to your wishes to provide driver's licenses to illegal immigrants I have opted not to comment on the issue until now. I was prompted by your totally inappropriate attack on Lou Dobbs. A man in a leadership role such as the governor of a state must, I repeat, must be able to argue his position without reverting to juvenile name calling (venomous racists). I was extremely disappointed in your interview on CNN. Too often in today's political arena, we do not see leadership but name calling. I expected more from the governor of New York. Please do not rely on me for support in the future. [/b]

my letter to spitzer

governor spitzer

what a great LET DOWN to AMERICAN CITIZENS who are trying to fight the onslaught of this ILLEGAL INVASION! this is no longer a question of immigration what-so-ever. it is the question of our survival as a GREAT SOVEREIGN NATION.

you have a lot of nerve to call us AMERICANS RACISTS! the ones that believe in upholding our laws in the land. and to call lou dobbs a venomous snake that spews racist remarks! that is above all. sounds as though you are running out of options to pass your illegal bill.

giving licenses to ILLEGALS is ridiculous and I think right now your career is being questioned,right in your own state,by the citizens and other government officials.many of us here in the real world are fighting corrupt officials as yourself. you too are suppose to be protecting our CONSTITUTION!

it is the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, NOTTTT! constitution of the continent! these illegals are citizens of other countries south of us. our constitution outlines AMERICAN CITIZENS rights and freedoms,not everyone and anyone on this whole continent....

SAY GOODBYE! MR SPITZER-------- you just may be on your way out!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

A COPY OF MY E-MAIL TO GOV. SPITZER

Spitzer , you actually plan to give licenses to illegal aliens!? You make me glad I don't live in your state. How you ever got elected is beyond my comprehension. Those few who agree with you and yourself need to be shipped to another country because you do not represent the way the majority of Americans feel. How anyone like yourself can be so disconnected and remain in office is beyond reason.
    To disrespect your fellow countryman , Lou Dobbs and America in such a manner is bold and brazen. You who think , yourself above the masses are nothing more than a shallow little man. Thank you for showing your IQ which is well below average.

NY Governor

Dear Governor,
    I know that you are every bit of an American as I am. I fought in the Korean war and in the Vietnam war and I didn't defend this country for the ILLEGAL aliens, I defended it for the American people and that includes LEGAL immigrants, not Illegal immigrants!
    What you are doing is trying to give legitimacy
    to a group of Foreigners that are here Illegally!
    Please stop and stand up for this Country!!!

Gov. Spitzer's cop out

Venomous racists? I don't subscribe to your liberal "white guilt" retort in response to millions of Americans who were either born here or went through the system to be here legally. You spit in the face of those who worked hard the right way.

William Gheen put it right and I support his response.

You are a deluded fool. God help New York state.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast