Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LAWSUIT submitted against the Governor's plan...

I received the following email today from a New York State Assemblyman. I wrote MANY of the leading Assemblymen and my response from Brian Kolb was as follows:

The Assembly Republican Conference made good on their promise today, by revealing a lawsuit aimed at preventing the Department of Motor Vehicles from instituting changes that would allow illegal aliens to be issued state driver’s licenses. Assemblyman Brian Kolb (R,C,I –Canandaigua) is one of several Assembly members supporting the legal actions to thwart the governor’s plan. “We’re doing this to stop implementation of the governor’s wrongful, unwarranted, illegal policy to issue driver’s licenses to people who are unlawfully in this country,â€

also.....

Sorry, I also failed to mention, I called the State Capital of NY today as I am a NY Resident and conveyed, more or less, the following to the person taking messages....

" I would like to tell the Governor that I am ENRAGED as NY legal resident that he has called me a venimous racist. I am a college educuated, Independent voter who in fact voted for the Governor, however, WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN. He is ignoring the majority of New Yorkers with his idea for a plan to reward ILLEGAL aliens with licenses. As a legal resident, who pays income tax, sales tax, property tax and every other NYS tax, I AM FED up with a Governor that wants to REWARD those here ILLEGALLY who DO NOT PAY TAXES and who are sucking my tax-dollars"

that was it in a nutshell, she asked for my zip code and name. Also, keep in mind I was on hold for about 4 minutes before I could even get someone to take a message, I imagine I am not the only one calling.

I have never been one to be involoved in Government, I do normally vote....but I have had enough from our elected officials who ignore what tax-paying, legal residents want. I am commited to this until things change!!

Governor Spitzer -

First, a statement - I hope you're not counting on another term in office. Unless, of course, the ILLEGAL aliens put you back in.

Second, a question - Who's paying you off?

It's sad to think that someone the people trusted to put in Office to represent and PROTECT them would sell them out in the manner in which you have...not just the People of New York, but all AMERICANS. Was it really worth it?

I can only hope you reap what you've sown

my email to the governor

Your attempt to provide ILLEGALS with driver's licenses affects all good American citizens as well as good New York citizens. You might recall 9/11/2001??

Since you feel that you can read and interpret our thoughts well enough to know our motives, and then determine that those of us who are opposed to the invasion of our country by illegals are "venomous racists", I will take the same privilege. I interpret that your proposals can be attributed more to your caring about securing votes for far radical lefties than an interest in securing our borders and protecting America. So, in my opinion, which is every bit as important as yours, you are a traitor and should be tried as one!

Call me any name you would like. I will not be silenced just because some political piece of trash wants to label me. Good try, but you will have to come up with some intelligent argument to support your attempt to give sanctuary, driving privileges and votes to illegals. Come on, big guy, try being honest!

My message to Spitzer

Sir,

I am not sure you are aware of the The Immigration Act of 1950, also known as The McCarran-Walter Act. This Act defined an immigrant as one who is a Permanent Resident Alien - an alien lawfully admitted to the United States and legally accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States who eventually can take advantage of the privilege of applying for United States citizenship.
    Aliens UNLAWFULLY present in the USA are illegally present and therefore ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Notwithstanding the fact that by making your city a sanctuary for illegal aliens, and in the process violating sections 1252c, 1321, and 1324 of Title 8 of the U.S. Code, you have also decided that these criminals now deserve to get drivers licenses. The privilage of driving is reserved for citizens and LEGAL residents of this country, not criminal invaders.

Sir you have shown that the welfare and concerns of criminals is more important than the concerns of the Americans whom you have sworn to serve.

Sir, you are a disgrace to your office and to your country!

Dobbs Attack

[/i][/b]

Dear Governor Spitzer,

Despite the fact that there are individuals like you who are "Anti-American," and who's only wish is to destroy our nation piece by piece, the majority of "Loyal" citizens will not allow you and those like you to turn our country into another United Nations.

More and more Americans are opening their eyes to the truth thanks to people like Lou Dobbs. Your smear tactics must end.

Sincerely Yours,
    [MOD EDIT] to protect posters privacy

Trying to make Illegals into Legal -- SHAME ON GOV. Spitzer

Sir: I thought you were a Lawyer,is that true?
    If that is so then why are you trying to violate our present law, which says that person's here illegally must be deported to their origin nation. Furthermore you are going against the will of 80% of your citizens and 80% of the citizens of this Great but, diminishing Nation. YOU SIR ARE HELPING DIMINISH AND RUIN THIS NATION.
    WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ILLEGAL ALIENS LEGAL???? SHAME ON YOU SIR.

[MOD EDIT] to protect posters privacy.
    A Korean Veteran and His Wife.

Re: Trying to make Illegals into Legal -- SHAME ON GOV. Spi

Quote Originally Posted by paladin74
    Sir: I thought you were a Lawyer,is that true?
    If that is so then why are you trying to violate our present law, which says that person's here illegally must be deported to their origin nation.

Spitzer is indeed a lawyer. He was the Attorney General for the State of New York before running for Governor.

Somebody should challenge his law license. As I understand it, lawyers are officers of the court. By his actions of attempting to order DMV clerks to violate federal and state law, he is aiding and abetting criminal activity and since there is more than person involved, it's racketeering.

New Yorkers should also start a recall. Spitzer is obviously a member of a crime syndicate that is attempting to undermine the sovereignty of the United States.

My reply to Governor Spitzer

Governor Spitzer,

I want to go on record strongly opposing your decision to grant driver's licenses to ILLEGAL
    aliens.

First, since when do you reward people for breaking our laws? Do you realize that you are aiding and abetting crimes of illegal entry and could, at some point in the future, be prosecuted should this situation of laws broken and not enforced reach the Supreme Court.

I am not an attorney but as a citizen who believes in the law, I'm firmly convinced that JUSTICE WILL
    BE SERVED. Just as we must all answer to our maker one day, so must we answer for our activities while still on earth.

We have the same situation in California - some demand that illegals have licenses but, in addition to being wrong, it will not help our traffic problems one iota. Driving is a privilege and not an entitlement.

A license DOES NOT guarantee a good driver, insurance and following our traffic laws.

Spitzer attacks Dobbs ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer

I now have emailed my Word Document of the comments made here today to my Guru Talk Show host Peter Boyles Denver's KHOW 630 on the AM Dial. I only hope his Virus control does not wipe off Attachments. I hope everybody that listens to talk radio can do the same. We can spread the word across this nation.
    JC
    Veteran, USAF

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast