Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

governor spitzer

I just emailed my letter to Governor Spitzer, and after it was sent, I received a thank you and that a member of the staff would review it.

I forgot to copy and paste the letter, but the gist of it is that, I questioned why he listened to Presidente Calderon of Mexico and his citizens, because it was the American people who elected him. I wrote that Mexico grants dual citizenship, so that her people can vote "for the betterment of Mexico in U.S. elections." I wrote that giving foreign nationals these drivers' licenses would aid them in (false) documentation to vote.

I told him that he had violated his oath of office, betrayed the American people, and committed treason against the United States. I wrote that the majority of Americans want their laws ENFORCED, not spit upon. And that by using despicable name-calling against these American citizens, his cowardice and his treason were showing
    Bronwyn

Email to Gov Spitzer

Dear Governor Spitzer:

Sorry but I don't know how to say this with any more clarity... you're a moron. And I'm sure the majority of the people of NY will agree with me - and that's pitiful!

Did you forget how you became Governor? The people of NY voted and elected you to represent THEM. They didn't put you in office to spew your own beliefs/crap upon them. If you had any sort of clue you would know Americans and yes that includes New Yorkers are sick and tired of handing out benefits and services to law breaking illegal aliens. What you should be doing is enforcing the laws already in place by conducting workplace inspections and ensuring that the people working there have a right to work there. And Governor illegal aliens don't have a right to work here.

To think that giving illegal aliens drivers licenses is going to have them rushing to the local State Farm office to get insurance you are sadly mistaken. And if you think it is going to somehow instill integrity in them, again, you are mistaken, as they are still going to flee the scene of the accident they just caused that killed a family of American citizens.

I'm sure it's asking too much for you to find that rock you crawled out from under so I'm hoping the people of NY will do what they have every right to do as tax paying American citizens and that is run your tired ass out of office and back under a rock, any rock.

With deep dissatisfaction,

Marcas

Dear Governor Spitzer,

You stupid boom-bah .. where have you been the past 2 years?

We do not want illegal aliens to have driver's licenses.

We want them to go home.

GO NEW YORKERS .. get this boom-bah out of your government or Osama bin Laden will be cruising down Park Avenue in a new Mercedes with a valid New York Driver's License!

How do people like this become Governor of a State of the United States that just had the worst terrorist attack in the history of mankind executed by none other than ... illegal aliens ... and he wants to give them .. Driver's Licenses?!

Lordy .. Lordy .. Lordy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

An email I sent to Governor Spitzer

My dear Governor,
    Lou Dobbs is a hero and a true American. Your game playing by calling him a racist is an easy way to escape from the fact that you're no longer an American. You look like an American, you smell like an American, you talk like an American, but as far as I'm concerned, you're from Mars.
    Where do people like you come from? Why do you think you have the right to ignore the will of the American people? Are you laughing at us? Do you sneer at us? Do you hate your own country? Do you thrill at using your tactics? You're an amazingly foolish man. Compared to men like Lou Dobbs, you're a midget, a terrible mistake and burden that we have to carry.
    Gerald

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    William, I don't think you should have called Gov. Spitzer an idiot.

Lou Dobbs had already called him that once.

There are so many other choice monikers you could have assigned to the . . .
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Dear Governor Spitzer:

I am writing in regards to the New York voters’ consideration of issuances of drivers licenses to illegal immigrants.

As I reflect back to the time, about five or six years ago, when I lived and voted in California, one of the petitions that former incumbent Governor Gray Davis was responsible for getting on the California voters' ballot, and also the same petition that he campaigned to legalize during his re-election campaign to be the Governor of California, was to vote to legalize the issuance of drivers licenses for illegal immigrants living in California.

The result of the election and his campaign was a debacle, with a record number of California citizens who turned up to vote against the petition, and then voted the Governor out of office because of the petition.

My recommendation to you as the Governor of New York is to listen to the majority of the US citizens, who are absolutely opposed to issuing illegal immigrants’ driver’s licenses.

I live in Missouri now, where just last year, the US Missouri citizens voted their former incumbent Senator Jim Talent out of office due to his support of the illegal immigrants’ comprehensive benefits package which included the issuance of driver’s licenses.

To ignore the fact that illegal immigrants are illegal, and that they thereby break the laws of the US government by being in the US illegally, causes me to question the reason that you would ask New York voters to vote to break a Federal law by issuing a New York State drivers license, which is a document recognizing and authorizing an illegal immigrant the right to be in the US, and use US resources and services.

I question what relevance the subject of bigotry has to do with the matter of protection and enforcement of the US Federal laws concerning illegal immigrants and illegal immigrants. Attempting to make people believe that they are bigots for enforcing and protecting US Federal laws with illegal immigrants is absolute subterfuge. This spurious extrapolation enmeshing bigotry with the enforcement of US Federal laws is the nonsense that was recognized by the US citizen voters in California who voted specifically against issuing drivers licenses to illegal immigrants for the reason that it breaks US Federal laws. Missouri voters voted against the comprehensive benefit package which included the issuance of drivers’ licenses. The enforcement of these Federal laws is for the protection of the lives and property of legal citizens, legal residents and legal immigrants who are recognized by their government,t and who abide by their government’s laws.

Sincerely,

OneWayUp,
    Missouri

Nice try Gov Spitzer. Or should I say Comrade Spitzer?
    You can't win an argument on the merits so you play the race card and condemn most of the American people who support the rule of law and therefore oppose driver's licenses for illegal aliens, and who unlike you are patriots, not racists. No Governor, we're not racists, but according to the dictionary a person who betrays friends, country, principle, etc. which is what you have done to the rule of law and your fellow Americans, is defined as a traitor. If you want to call people names, you might want first to learn the difference between a racist and a patriot who believes in the rule of law, and in preserving the sovereignty of their country, and then check out what the dictionary says about people who want to rig elections by registering millions of illegal aliens to vote with driver's licenses, and who defy the will of more than 70% of their own fellow Americans to the detriment of the national security of those Americans, and who oppose the rule of law, and encourage law breaking, and you might see if you're paying attention that people who do those kinds of things are defined in the dictionary as traitors.

trai·tor n
    somebody who behaves in a disloyal or treacherous manner

trea·son n
    1. violation of the allegiance owed by a person to his or her own country, for example, by aiding an enemy.
    2. betrayal or disloyalty

Spitzer Attacks Lou Dobbs

Dear Governor Spitzer,

I beg your pardon -- did you call me a venomous racist?

How rude! I'm afraid it's you who are misinformed, not Lou Dobbs. You've never met me, and you probably never will. But I'd like to introduce myself, for what it's worth.

I'm just one of millions of "average Americans" that seem to be invisible to politicians like you. Just because you don't see me on the evening news or on the daily talk shows, you seem to think I don't exist.

Sure, we keep a pretty low profile most of the time. We don't cause a ruckus. We go with the flow. But that doesn't mean that we don't have an opinion -- or a brain.

I grew up in the '60's believing in peace, love, equality and fairness for everyone -- no matter where they came from. I was also brought up with the expectation that I was to work hard... follow the rules... obey the law... and ask for nothing unless I had earned it.

I love my country, and I have always been immensely proud and grateful to be an American. My brother is a Vietnam Veteran, my Dad is a W.W.II veteran -- and my grandparents on both sides were European immigrants. That's right -- aliens.

Like today's aliens, they were often treated with prejudice and disrespect. But that's pretty much where the similarity ends.

My grandparents went through many hardships to get to this country, but they followed the rules and asked for nothing in return but the chance for a better life. They worked hard, and they waited years for the opportunity to become American citizens.

They never once felt that they were "entitled" to anything. And they would have been horrified to think that anyone would even consider waving the flag of their native country instead of the American flag.

Now we have immigrants who blatantly overrun our borders, completely disrespect our laws, believe they are entitled to free social services, demand their "rights" -- and then have the unbelievable gall to fly their native flag ABOVE the Stars & Stripes.

And you want to give these people a driver's license? Do you have a dictionary??

Illegal means --NOT LEGAL--!
    It means --AGAINST THE LAW--!
    It means --A CRIME--!
    - - - E N D O F S T O R Y!! - - -

So... does that make me a "venomous racist"? Not in the least. But it does mean that I'm sick and tired of people like you trying to dismiss me and millions of other law-abiding, tax-paying citizens as an insignificant little group of nasty crackpots. We are Americans. We are tired of watching our country, and all that we've worked for, being disrespected and destroyed. And we will fight to the death for what we believe in.

You don't see us... you rarely hear from us... but we're here. And we're mad as hell.

Consider yourself forewarned.

Sincerely,
    \
    Average American Citizen

Spitzer attacks Dobbs ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer

Eliot Spitzer
    We the people might just raise a hewen cry to take you to court for treason, so back under your rock you snake. No this is not a threat it is an idea, and your kind does not like ideas.

Banned
    I wonder if there is a link to see the show when he said these comments ???

William, I dont think I ever read you so Upset !!!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast