Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. Spitzer You A Genetic Mis-reproduction of King George.

Your low life accusations of a man of Lou Dobbs stature makes you unfit to have the privilege of wiping Mr. Dobbs anus after a bowel movement!!
    Your arrogance towards the majority of your constituents and New York state legislators needs to be resolved with your impeachment and conviction for treason for violating State and Federal Laws. I would say that 99% of Americans have no negative feelings against Mexicans, Latinos, etc. We welcome them with open arms and hearts if they come into our country "Legally".
    Until the reign of King George the "Rule of Law" had an important meaning to everyone in America except the law breakers. Now you and our Napoleonic Manic President share a common purpose. You think you are above the Law. Anyone who supports you should not have the privilege of holding a Political position in America. That includes at least one of your State Senators.

Bubba

Letter to Spitzer

Governor Spitzer:

I am writing to address your comments about Lou Dobbs broadcast on CNN this morning at 8:18am EST on the CNN Live morning show of Oct. 30, 2007.

Your response to Lou Dobbs's criticism of your decision to give licenses to illegal aliens, which would lead to voter registration access for illegal aliens, is in total disregard to what the American People want. Lou Dobbs is speaking FOR the American People - you only speak for the illegal population.

Do you not realize that what you are doing is creating an even bigger divide between racial parties? You are enticing and feeding into racism through out, not only New York, but the entire nation? You are seeking a political empire by use of ILLEGAL means!

You, Mr. Spitzer, are completely out of touch with the American People. Yes, the AMERICAN PEOPLE. So by giving away free licenses, does this now make them eligible for the draft?

Enjoy your rein now - for this will be your last

Regards,

I recall Numbers SA making a comment after the 2006 amnesty attempt at getting a major boast of members, and that some of the other amnesty attempts increased there membership.

We should thank Governor Spitzer, as he gives another motivator that increased the ranks of the people opposing illegals. ALIPAC looks like the winner if we can get the new people involved in other campaigns.

I joined the list of people writing this traitor. The volume of assaults on this traitor gives me the motivation to join the assault. My letter is listed below:

Dear Mr. Spitzer,

My first issue is I that oppose giving driver's licenses to illegal aliens. Giving licenses to illegal aliens is aiding and abetting illegal aliens and helping them stay unlawfully in the US, which is a violation of Federal Law Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii).

I live in Pennsylvania, and already have worries south of me from with Maryland's policies favoring illegals. Illegal aliens are much more likely to hurt of kill people on the road, as they have zero loyalty to the USA. With being about 2 hours from NYC this issue strikes home, as nothing stops the illegals getting licenses in NY, and then moving to nearby states. You are putting LEGAL Americans are risk to people who already show they are criminals by entering our country.

Considering that New York suffered the most from the 9/11 attacks, I can't believe you want to make it easier for potential terrorist to get licenses to perform another attack.

My second issue is that I am very offended by your "Venomous Racists" comments made in response to Lou Dobbs objection to your plan to give driver's licenses to people that should be in this county in the first place. It seems more and more of the people that support the illegal alien invaders resort to name calling. I've read that when people have *NO* legitimate argument for there position the resort to attacking the messenger. Your insult to Americans that support the rule of the law falls under this category. If we are all "racists", then why are there Hispanic organizations such as You Don't Speak for Me trying to stop the invasion?

You should at the minimum apologize to nation for these comments.

Why can't we edit messages in this forum? I noticed a typo in the above message (Numbers SA instead of Numbers USA), and I can't fix it.

working4change
    You can by using your edit button.

Mr. Spitzer,

Regarding your interview on CNN re- Lou Dobbs, where in you called him a “venomous racistâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Why don't I have an edit button?

Anyone with an answer please PM me. I don't want to SPAM this thread with the edit issue.

Quote Originally Posted by lkendter
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Why don't I have an edit button?

Anyone with an answer please PM me. I don't want to SPAM this thread with the edit issue.
    For some reason nobody has an edit button. I'll PM Dixie and ask!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Answer from Dixie!

The edit option in the Announcement thread is not enabled. If they want to change something, they need to ask a Mod for assistance.

This thread is in the Announcement section!

My E-mail to Gov. Spitzer

Governor Spitzer,

I am a retired Federal Govt. employee from Maryland. Your attack on Lou Dobbs is just deplorable. I think you are confusing legal immigration with ILLEGAL immigration.

Proponents for illegal aliens repeatedly declare that they need to “come out of the shadowsâ€