Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My letter to Lou Dobbs

"Mr. Dobbs,

I would just like to take this opportunity to say that I admire and respect you for continuing your mission of providing the American public with the truth, even in the face of absurd accusations - AKA shouts of "racism." You are a true hero and don't believe anyone who says otherwise. I am providing you with a copy of a letter I sent to Governor Spitzer and one from William Gheen of ALIPAC."

I then pasted both letters into the text box.

Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Governor Spitzer,

I am a resident of Indiana who is very concerned with your plan to give illegals drivers licenses. In this country, all we need to board an airplane is a drivers license, this concerns me. Folks who are here legally from other countries and obtain drivers licenses have already been checked out by the federal government, illegals have not! Also there is the issue of the Motor Voter Program. Anything that could interfere with the integrity of our voting system greatly concerns me. As I tell my teenage children, obtaining a drivers license is a privilege, not a right. I do not think illegals should be extended this privilege. My husband became a citizen a couple years ago. He entered this country legally and remained here legally until he became a citizen. From the time he entered this country to the day he became a citizen, the government was aware of who he was, where he was and why he was here. He submitted to background checks and was fingerprinted multiple times. He respected the law. Granting privileges like drivers licenses to illegals is a smack in the face to those who have followed the law, like my husband and those who still wait in line in foreign countries to enter our country the legal way. Please governor Spitzer, reconsider your position on this issue. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    [Mod Edit - to protect privacy/identity of poster ]

MY EMAIL TO SPITZER

In case you do not understand Governor Eliot Spitzer, to drive on the streets of the United States of America is a privilege not a right. Why would you give people here breaking our laws (many of which are as heinous as Murder, Illegal Drugs, Identity theft...) a driver’s license, so they can continue breaking our laws? Why don't you go South of our Border and work for the terribly corrupt South American Governments, Heck maybe that is already who you are working for. We the People of the United States of America do not need your treasonous actions which will bring down this great country! The United States of America is a Nation of Laws, not of men. If it was a nation of men we would have ANARCHY.

Email to Governor Spitzer

Governor Spitzer,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am cancelling a trip to the state of New York that I had planned for myself and my family. We were going to spend several thousand dollars in your state. However, I cannot do so in good concience now that you have announced your plan to reward illegal aliens with a driver's license. Until this policy is reversed, I will avoid spending money in New York. I will not even order any products produced in New York or sent from New York.

Governments at all levels should be making it MORE difficult to live in this country as an illegal alien, NOT less difficult!!! You should be a leader in passing legislation enabling your administration to go after illegal aliens and their employers. Instead, you are concentrating on giving rewards to these law breakers.

Sincerely,
    [Mod Edit - to protect privacy/identity of poster ]

P.S. - I think that it was very immature and childish to pull out the race card yesterday when you spoke on CNN!

Great, excellent, hard hitting letter. No one says it better than William. I sent copies to NY State Senate leader Joe Bruno and NY State assembywoman Ginny Fields.

Will also send it to Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck and Laura Ingraham.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter to NY Gov Spitzer

Governor Spitzer, I was born and lived in New York City for most of my life (thirty plus years). Although I moved away I follow closely the political issues of my home state. I am also Hispanic (my mother was from the Dominican Republic). It is my deep wish to convey to you that I am profoundly offended and disappointed that you have stooped to such a low as to label people against your effort to make driver's licenses available to illegal immigrants as being "Venomous Racists" .

Sir, I am a first generation American. My mother (born in the Dominican Republic) and my father (born in India) both worked arduously and encountered such hardships as you can hardly imagine in their respective countries as they surmounted abject poverty to make their way to the United States, LEGALLY, to start a new life, where they met each other. The notion that you would characterize me as being a venomous racist for my opposition to your effort is absurd and laughable.

Sir, I believe it is the absolute height of sophistry and unbecoming of the office you now hold for you to rail against us for merely wishing that such a privilege as obtaining a driver's license be reserved for persons who are here LEGALLY.

Yes I am Hispanic, but I am an American, First and Last, and I respect our great Nation's sovereignty, traditions and laws. Your attack is an unmitigated and disgusting gesture that belies any appearance of objectivity and is a betrayal to the people at whose pleasure you serve; American Citizens of New York.

[Mod Edit to protect privacy/identity of poster ]

V-Racist, Is that the best shot they got?

Mr. Spitzer

You call those of us that oppose your plans are "Venomous Racists" Thank You
    I’d rather be a racist than a traitor to my nation like You and John “Benedict Arnoldâ€
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

Welcome to all of you new to Alipac. We appreciate your comments and actions.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

overnor spitzer i found you comments to lou dobbs to be outlandish. just because the american people want to protect their way of life that you can act like some punk still in junior high school instead of the intelligent person you claim to be. simply because we the people want our current immigration laws enforced we are called racist by you. all you are managing to do is piss off the american people. as with most americans i myself have quite a few non white friends. these friends also have a varied religious beliefs. one of the quickest ways to piss me off is to call me something i am not. the majority of the people are not racist, and i believe you all ready know this. you only pulled out the race card because you did not have anything else to fire back with. you like our congress and senate keep trying to give our country away to corporate america and their cheap illegal labor. our laws clearly state that is illegal to aid and abet illegals. doing so makes you a traitor and guilty of treason against the people who hired you by voting for you. we the people have killed amnesty five times now, and we will kill it again if it should be brought up again. as i have told both my senators you were put in that office to do the will of the people, noth the will of corporate america. also as i told them your opinion does not matter, you are in that office to express the views and opinions of the people you serve. now get you act together and do what the people tell you to do.

Governor Spitzer:

I am writing to address your comments about Lou Dobbs broadcast on CNN this morning at 8:18am EST on the CNN Live morning show of Oct. 30, 2007.

In response to Lou Dobbs's criticism of your decision to give licenses to illegal aliens, which would lead to voter registration access for illegal aliens, you said you would not answer someone that engaged in "Venom, hate, and fundamental misinformation". Later in the broadcast, you said that the arguments against you were fundamentally "racist venom".

I would hope that a man in your position would have more intelligence and creativity than to spew out the broken record, knee jerk, and liberal race card. Do you really think that trying to label your opposition as venomous racists will save you?

Sir, you are not fit to lick Lou Dobb's shoe soles! Lou Dobbs is a hero and you are a worm that slings mud at those that possess the integrity you lack.

Thank God for Lou Dobbs! The man clearly cares deeply about this nation and time and time again, the public's only major news access to the truth about what is really going on in this country is coming from The Lou Dobbs Show.

I am fighting mad and looking for a candidate, a group, a state legislator, anyone I can support with volunteerism and money to kick your political hind side onto the scrap heap of history.

You are an arrogant man Mr. Spitzer and you think that over 72% of those you swore to represent are "Venomous Racists" and that everyone else is just stupid or uninformed. You think you are smarter and wiser than three out of four people in your state and this country when in fact you are an ultra liberal idiot.

Dobbs apologized for calling you an idiot, but I will gladly apply the label to you. Assuredly, many of your former supporters and voters have much stronger language to describe you so please spare me the mewling over being called an idiot. Calling you an idiot is mild compared to what many people want to see you called in public.

I look forward to a day when you are put on trial for treason against the people of the United States. Your efforts to aid and abet illegal aliens violates existing Federal law and we have up to six years, under the statute of limitations, to nail you on that charge. Let us hope we can get an AG in office that will apply it to you.

I'm up and at them early today Governor Spitzer. I will work feverishly into the night and the next morning. I will work to try and save my country from arrogant people like you that should be removed from office and never elected again.

I stand with the vast majority of my fellow countrymen and women against you. I stand with Lou Dobbs! To hell with your slanderous hate speech on CNN.

You stand with a small minority of people, less than 20%, that support you and you will not prevail.

There's one group of people on the planet you really do not want to piss off and that is the American public.

Time for you to receive a new education Governor Spitzer. We are going to educate you about what happens to despicable politicians that betray the American public and cast false aspersions on people like Lou Dobbs!

Down with Spitzer! May he stand as a public anathema! All Hail the New Poster Boy Traitor to America!

Argh!! I can't keep up with all the new people here today (sorry!)

Anyway, welcome to all the brand new and recently arrived folks as well! Glad to have you aboard.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast