Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Governor,

Thank you for calling me a venomous racist. I would however like to correct you. I am an AMERICAN! I come from a generation who's Grandmother and Grandfather fought proudly in WW 2. My grandfather flew 56 bombing missions against Nazi Germany. My grandmother was one of the first women trained for military combat and helped found the WIMSA memorial at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley California. She also worked as General Eisenhower's personal secretary during the war, risking her life to sneak to the switchboard everyday. I can tell you that because of people like you, my grandparents must be rolling in their graves. Thank the good Lord I do not live in New York! However, I refuse to be the silent majority, and sit by while people like you try to give this country away! My grandparents fought to hard for that! What makes you think that I, or anyone for that matter, would want to give anything to anyone who's first act comming into this country was an illegal? You want to give them a state I.D. Card? You, my incompetent friend are a discrace to this county and I would classify YOU as a domestic terrorist. Your liberal ideas help fuel this "entitlement" attitude that so many people have today. I am tired of giving everything away to everyone else for nothing. You are an enabler. I believe you have just created your own demise. I cannot believe that anyone would ever vote for you again. If you do, you are lying to yourself. Hope you had fun while it lasted. If you believe I am a venomous racist because I do not want to give my country away, I can live with that because I am also an AMERICAN! You my friend, are a TRAITOR, an DOMESTIC TERRORIST and those two titles can never be associated with an American! COMPRENDE?

Adios Amigo,
    [MOD EDIT] to protect posters ID

Letter to Spitzer

Governer Spitzer.
    Your plan to give lawbreaking illegal aliens drivers licenses is a traitorous slap in the face to hard working American citizens. I understand that you are extremely rich; is using illegal aliens for cheap labor and kicking down the American citizen the way you made your dirty money? Apparently so. Well, it's pathetic and disgusting that politicians value greed and money more than the well being of the country they vowed to protect. Your stinking money can never buy you a shred of dignity or loyalty, so it seems you are rich of wallet and bankrupt of spirit. Lou Dobbs is 100% correct in his opinion of you, you shameful turncoat. Good day.

Governor Spitzer Looking for VOTES

These people are do not pledge their allegiance to our great country, we must not allow persons that are not completely loyal to our way of life to have any say in the way our government is. Your Decision is unreal, where are your loyalties or are you looking for the votes this will bring you for doing this - SHAME ON YOU, Read below.......

GET THE MESSAGE!!!! This is a fact; from "Truth or Friction Web Site",

The year is 1907, one hundred years ago......

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.
    "In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
    Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Every American citizen needs to read this!

Re: The gov

Quote Originally Posted by AmericaFirst501
    Here is the note that I sent to the governor, that you might enjoy!

With all due respect to your office, I give, however to you I say sir your are indeed NUTS! Why do are elected officals around this country working harder for illegals in our country rather than the citizens that your are supposed to represent,SHAME ON YOU! Again Gov your are an idiot and are nuts.
    Please resign, do New York a favor!!!

Best regard
    An American First
    all due respect? come on get real. people like him are selling our country to the highest bidder and you still can have some respect for him. he has not earned it. he will get respect from me when and if he turns around and does what the people who put him in office tell him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Great, excellent, hard hitting letter. No one says it better than William. I sent copies to NY State Senate leader Joe Bruno and NY State assembywoman Ginny Fields.

Have also sent it to Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, Lars larson, Terry Anerson, Jeff katz, Neil Bortz, Peter Boyles, Mike Gallagher.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to all the new ALIPAC visitors. Please stick around, check us out, and join up in the fight against illegal immigration and against amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Drivers License for Illegals

I cannot remember the exact wording of my mesage to the governor but it basically was something like this:
    I cannot believe that you would attack Mr. Dobbs with such venom over the issue of a drivers license to illegal aliens. They broke the law the minute that they stepped over our border, they are criminals. Many of these people have committed further crimes in this country from theft to murder. Many have killed our citizens by driving with or without a drivers license.You are acting like a small child throwing a tantrum because he did not get his own way. The only reason that you would want to do this would be to garner votes at election time. A second term for you is out of the question after this debacle.

This is not exactly the way it was originally written in words, nor in the same order of ideas, but it is close to what I was trying to get across.

Note to new users,
    Please do not post your full name in order to protect your own privacy.
    Thank you and welcome to alipac.
    The alipac team.

ph

Spitzer and la Raza pandering

Governer Spitzer,

How Dare You! Any one who disagrees with you is a “Venomous Racistâ€
    <div>-ph-</div>

'Govenor' Spitzer

I wrote the 'honorable' Gov. Spitzer AGAIN! I told him that I did not appreciate him calling me a Racist and bigot. I said that he was elected to serve, protect and uphold the laws of New York and this country. And if he were down here in the south that we would hold him to it!

He is focusing on the parts of the legislation that make it easier for up-state NY'er to cross the border into Canada. Which of course is fine! But, hey dude! What about rewarding criminal behavior! Duh!!!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast