Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

my correspondence to Gov Spitzer

I think it's unbelievable that you are overriding the will of the people to give driver licenses to undocumented immigrants.

If illegan immigrants can get a license without paperwork PROVING who they are, then why require paperwork for American Citizens?

Prefering one race or ethnicity over others is racist.

Shame on you for not upholding the will of the people who elected you.

please drop your idea of giving ILLEGALS a drivers licensee

Below is the e-mail I sent to Gov Spitzer:

Dear Gov Spitzer;

With people in government like you , we do not need enemies. When people like you, know you cannot win the debate you pull the race`card. It is not racist to stand up for your country. Mr Dobbs is not a racist.

We have laws that need to be obeyed. We can not pick and choose what laws we like and which ones we don't. This is the reason we have the problems we have with ILLEGALS. This is not about immigrants it is about ILLEGALS. I guess you do not know the meaning of the word. Thank goodness enough people in your State can see through what you are doing.

Now please drop your idea of giving ILLEGALS a drivers licensee .

Very truly yours,
    An American Patriot

Spitzer comments

Dear Governor Spitzer,

Since we both oppose any kind of amnesty for illegal immigrants (along with the vast majority of Americans), I guess in your eyes that classifies us as being full of "venom, hate, and fundamental misinformation". (from Oct.30 CNN morning show.) If that's what Lou Dobbs is, we are proud to be on his team.

Alan & Rella Bates

Eliot the Idiot, yes you! Even though "idiot" is too good of a label for you, let's keep it at that... In response to your attack on Lou Dobbs and the American people about your dishonest decision to give "licenses to illegal immigrants". Voter fraud... that's what you're about, and not giving a damn about your own people! You're disgustng & despicable... Racist vemon? lol Next you'll be calling us“xenophobesâ€

Governor Spitzer:

I find it very difficult to accept your exploitation of the American Citizen by calling us racists.

What is it you do not understand about the words "ILLEGAL ALIENS". I am an Ex-New Yorker and I am totally embarrassed by someone as ignorant as you. As far as I can see your a fraud and total sell-out to our great nation.

Mr. Lou Dobbs is one of the more educated and caring individuals who totally understands what you are attempting to do. I agree with Mr. Dobbs and it is unfortunate that there aren't a lot more like him who will stand up for truth.

I have also fired off a letter to Mr. Spitzer. As I told him, I cannot call you Governor because you are not one!) I definitely could not have said it any better than Mr. Gheen. After all, Mr, Spitzer is not God, he is just a little man.

Letter to Gov Spitzer

Not that my opinion will help to defeat you at the next election,for I now reside in Colorado!! I am originally from Schenectady and Brooklyn and I sir am ASHAMED of YOU!! You are a disgrace to the fine people of N.Y.!! Where did you get your "value" system from??Being from NY and growing up in the 50's and 60's (left NY for that "all expense paid vacation" that the Federal Gov't was "offering " in the late 60's)I can remember that many (most) of my friends had grand-parents that spoke English with THICK accents from many other countries and "it was all good"! They came here the right way and learned (broken) English and fought and worked HARD to become Americans,and were PROUD when they finally did!!I don't believe that the tax payers had to "foot the bill" for a bunch of Illegals that were too lazy to learn the language of "citizenship" and I was never asked" why "I didn't speak Italian or yiddish" or wasting the tax payers $$$ to "force feed" someone else's culture and language upon the citizens of this nation!!Just exactly who do YOU and rest of your misguided compatriots who don't seem to think that our (old) laws should be obeyed or paid attention to,think that you are??YOU sir are a disgrace and a TRAITOR to the LAWS,the CITIZENS and the VALUES upon which this nation were founded!! I NEVER thought that I would ever find myself saying to a freely elected public official of this nation,MY NATION the things that I have said to you today!!YOU are a joke and I pray to God that the folks of NY have the good sense to let you know what they think of you at the polls at the next election!!
    If you care so much about the Meskins, why don't you move there and become a politician down there??? That third (fourth,actually)world berg definetly needs help in the RICH RULING CLASS learning how to care for its own citizens!!

To all the new and recent ALIPAC visitors:
    Thanks for your help and participation!
    TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Venomous Racists"

I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE ANY KIND OF A RACIST. I DO CONSIDER YOU TO BE A "VENOMOUS LIBERAL ATTACKER" TO THOSE WHO CONSIDER THIS TO BE A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE COUNTRY. YOU SIR ARE A TYPICAL LIBERAL FOOL.

my letter to Spitzer

Dear Governor Spitzer,

Your crusade to champion illegal immigration has caught my attention here in North Carolina, where we also have a major problem with illegal immigrants. Your attempt to issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens has dangerous implications to the security of citizens in every state of the USA, and I strongly resent this disregard for my safety. What I find most outrageous and aggravating, however, is that you dare to label those who disagree with you as "racist." My own father, a survivor of the Holocaust, was initially denied entry into the USA and it took a university program, 20 years later, to allow him to come to this country. My mother's family came in the legal way, through Ellis Island, and suffered name changes at the hands of clerks. I am by no means a racist, and take a liberal position on some issues. I only expect fairness and that anyone who wishes to emigrate to the USA do so legally. This belief is fair minded, not racist. What is unfair, and in some cases racist, is when an individual or group believes that they are better than others and somehow entitled to circumvent our legal system and immigration requirements. Illegal immigration is now out of control, mostly due to large business interests and those whose political offices they have purchased. While businesses benefit from cheap labor, cities and citizens are suffering larger tax burdens and insurance premiums, and hospitals are being forced to close. Showing weakness and a defeatist attitude in your push to give a license to illegal immigrants for the privilege of driving, shows you are a part of the problem rather than the solution, and shows a brazen disregard and lack of concern for the welfare of the real citizens who at this time are the only legal voters. While I realize that blame for the insanity that illegal immigration has become lies with the federal government, this is not an excuse for you to further undermine America's security. A majority of your citizens disagrees with your actions and many within the NY state legislature are now acting against you. How long will you continue to attempt to impose this madness upon your state, and in turn, the rest of our nation? It is certainly my hope that your will change your position or be stopped by those in the NY state government who still care about your state and America.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast