Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Governor Spitzer:
    I have never contacted a public official before, but I find myself forced to do so now due to your outrageous race-baiting vis-Ã*-vis the issue of providing ILLEGAL immigrants with driver's licenses. (Please note that although I am a Californian and not a New Yorker, the driver's licenses provided by your state are legally in force in my state and throughout our country in all aspects that might pertain to legal identity, so I am affected by the consequences of the issuance of such licenses provided by your state, so your actions affect me directly in this regard). It is completely untenable for and irresponsible of you to make the generalized claim that people who are opposed to ILLEGAL immigration and are opposed to the issuance of driver's licenses to ILLEGAL immigrants are acting out of racist venom. Whenever race-baiting ad hominem tactics such as you are employing are resorted to, it is because the user of such tactics has no rational, fact-based, legitimate arguments to present. Debate over issues such as ILLEGAL immigration and its attendant ramifications is good and expected. Please, sir, do not insult your constituency and your fellow Americans throughout our country by resorting to such despicable and reprehensible tactics as ad hominem race-baiting in this debate. Using such tactics reflects badly on your character and intelligence.

letter to Gov. Spitzer

Dear Gov. Spitzer:

I'm only be polite, because that's how I was raised.

HOW DARE YOU attack Mr. Dobbs! This man has more then 800,000 viewers nightly that, are well informed as to the state of this country on ALL matters, not just ILLEGALS!

I have written to you before, regarding this asinine idea of giving licenses to people who DO NOT belong in this country to start, but, to attempt to give them a legal document such as the license is ABSOLUTELY INSANE.

There must be a motive for your agenda on this matter Sir, and if it's "Motor Voter" for Hillary, I Sir, will do what l can, to make sure this will never happen, if l have to stand in shopping centers handing out flyers or going door to door..so be it!

I just called the number and will write an email about this later as well.
    but i told the lady who answered the phone that i didnt appreciate him calling ANYONE who wants the laws of the land enforced as being a racist. i also said he apparently has no idea what the definition means and needs to look it up in the book before using that word again.

I also stated that its funny that 72 percent of new yorkers, 80 percent of americans have already said they dont want it. I mentioned the defeat of the amnesty bills twice this summer at the federal level and the defeat last week of the Dream act as proof that americans have HAD ENOUGH.

I called him a traitorous jackA$$ also

email to Governor Spitzer sent!

Letters to Spitzer

Thank you so much for providing this link to allow us to tell Spitzer & others like him how we really feel. This is just what politicians need to hear when they screw up. Our old "silent majority" has been silent way too long. We need to be the "speak up" majority now. This is what I wrote to Spitzer:

Never mind what you say anymore. Democrats only want illegals to be documented in order to get their votes. Everyone is coming to know this--it shows your true colors.

All further arguments with a large number of current politicians seem superfluous, don't they? It's always the golden fleece they are after.

There are so many great new people participating here I can't keep up... just wanted to say: "Thanks" and "Welcome Aboard!"

Thanks for stopping by and participating too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sir I believe it is unfair of you to accuse the American public that doesn't want the illegals taking over our country, racist. These illegals are already getting benefits; paid for by tax payers; that a veteran of a foriegn war cannot get. I lost a child in the emergency room due to the over abundance of illegals in the ER. I guess you and other supporters of the invasion do not realize the amount of struggle the illegals cause the working class. It is an invasion period. It makes me sad that a country I fought for is slowly falling apart. My surrviving children's future looks very unsettling. The problem keeps getting worse and our poloticians are going to gift wrap our country. I wish you would remember the people that matter. You were already elected into office with out the illegal votes, so why do you worry so?
    JMc

response to Spitzer

Those of us concerned with the security of our country and enforcing laws already on the books ptotecting American workers are not "venemous racists". You are aiding lawbreakers, ignoring the will of your constituents and opening the door for another attack in your state.

So proud of you folks, please continue to join along with us and....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Spitzer

Thanks Bill, that was a knockout!!!! :P

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast