Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spread this John McCain Warning Far & Wide!

WARNING

Ted Kennedy supporting Amnesty pusher John McCain is trying to rise to the top of the political revolution brewing in America. We must stop McCain and the loser brand names in the GOP that have done so much to destroy America.

Please read and distribute

Conservatives: Beware of McCain Regression Syndrome
    by Michelle Malkin
    http://www.alipac.us/article4860.html

If you would like to share your negative feelings about John McCain, how he is a traitor, how he is two faced, how he is a Globalist Amnesty pusher, or how you will not support those in league with him, etc...

Please contact

Sarah Palin
    http://palinforamerica.com/

and

Scott Brown
    http://www.brownforussenate.com/

and encourage others to do the same.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: If any of our new members are not current on John McCain's disgusting actions, inaction, and positions, please visit the John McCain section of the ALIPAC Archives to educate yourselves immediately at this link!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-topic-54.html

Feedback, questions, and suggestions, or copies of your messages to Palin and Brown welcome at this link.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1008894.html#1008894
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Sarah and Scott,

Please allow me to share my personal sentiments that will be shared by millions of true Conservatives in America when they learn of your recent support for John McCain and your interference in his primary in Arizona.

First, John McCain needs to be completely removed from politics and thrown down as part of the revolution sweeping America.

Right now, the verdict is still pending as people wonder if the two of you are truly representatives of the people, or the much-coveted puppets of the Globalists that are destroying America. Your fervent support for John McCain would indicate the latter.

John McCain has supported the destruction of the borders and the entire United States through his support for mass Amnesty for illegal aliens. He has defied any sense of the word "Conservative" by his prior high-profile cooperation with deceased Senator Ted Kennedy to achieve these aims.

The same populist conservatives both of you are relying on for your current political success are the same ones that spoke out and stopped McCain and Kennedy from destroying us all with McAmnesty in 2006 and 2007!

You both had better realize fast that the American public is sick and tired of two-faced traitors like McCain, and if you are going to hitch your political carts up to McCain's, then we are going to throw you down.

John McCain, George W. Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, and Lindsey Graham have done more to harm America and Americans than any external enemy. It is time for this destructive loser brand of the GOP to sit down and shut up permanently.

We are tired of holding our noses and voting past McCain. Scott Brown almost shot his campaign in the foot with the McCain endorsement near the end.

If Americans do not unite to stop McCain and his ilk, sure Congress might change hands in 2010 to the GOP, but with McCain at the top of the pack, we will all be kicking ourselves in the hind sides again 11 months later, just like after Bush, just like after Obama, and this is because SO MANY OF YOU SERVE THE SAME MASTERS!

We know about the Global financial interests, George Soros, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the Council on Foreign Relations plans to destroy the United States and change it into something radically different using rampant illegal immigration, amnesty, and hyper-legal immigration.

Scott and Sarah, show some true populist leadership and tell these traitors to go to hell and tell John McCain to step away from your operations.

The last thing America needs right now is a return to the McCain-Bush-Cheney-Rove GOP disaster that brought us to the edge of destruction for the American republic, due to their failures to enforce our existing laws regarding our borders, immigration, financial, and product regulations.

John McCain is ancient and practically elected Obama because even Republicans fled from him and Bush.

Please stop nauseating real conservatives by supporting John McCain.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great LETTER!

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Great LETTER!
    Agree, and they better it seriously
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Great LETTER!
    Agree, and they bette take it seriously
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April
    On IT!!!

Am in complete agreement with you. I guess they both think they owe McCain something. They had better make it very clear that they do not agree with his position on illegal immirgation, or neither of them will receive any support from me in the future.
    They both need to distance themselves from McCain ASAP!

Long ago, I read things about John McCain that made it impossible to vote for this traitor. If you don't know John McCain, check out these videos about "what John McCain doesn't want you to know".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZv4aU99 ... re=related

I personally think we need to stick a fork in Sarah and call her done because of what she did in the NY-23 race and her own statements about illegal immigration. However, I would hate to see Scott Brown fall into a McCain trap out of an obligation to return a favor for a simple word of encouragement from McCain. Brown won his race through nothing that McCain did so if I were Scott Brown, I'd decline that invitation to Arizona.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Comments on Palin's forum:

http://palinforamerica.com/index.php?op ... d=7&id=452

Here is a post from someone who served with McCain.
    Re:John McCain will KILL your chances to PRESIDENCY 4 Minutes ago Karma: 0

Donald Harris wrote:
    With all due respect to McCain's noble war service

With all due respect to Mr. Harris -and all the other misguided, uninformed posters, regarding Mr. McCain's "service", "war record" and "honorable service".

Please do yourselves a favor and do a little research by clicking on this LINK
    ( tinyurl.com/ycv9pxg ). There are several sites listed here in Google, regarding "Viet Nam Vets Against John McCain". Study up a little and see how those of us who served with McCain and KNOW about his "history" . .going all the way back to high school, where his Yearbook listed his nickname as "Punk"!

He would have been thrown out of the Naval Academy a dozen times for rules violations, had his father not been a very senior Admiral! He graduated 5th from the Bottom of his class . .BUT, somehow, mysteriously, ended up in flight training in Pensacola, when they were only taking the top 10% when I was accepted!

I am sure Mrs. Palin does not even know the dirty laundry in McCain's past. She probably is under the spell of the mythology put out about the man.

I was flying on Active Duty as a Navy LT, when he got his dumb, order violating ass shot down. That was the FIFTH taxpayer's aircraft he totaled! The first 4 were also screw-ups, not "accidents". There were 19 other jets on that mission . .but HE was the only one shot down . .because he violated orders and flew too low!

I am not going to get into the gross details, but if you read the LINKS I provided, you will learn that his behavior as a POW was a LOT less than 'honorable'! As was his behavior in his subsequent duty assignments when he got back. You WON'T find many Viet Nam vets or Navy Pilots who respect the guy, but do your own research and then tell us if you feel the same.

While you are 'studying up', check out Mrs. Palin's record as running a "Sanctuary State" up there in Alaska. They welcomed "Illegals" and have so many, had to build a Mexican Embassy, much like Mr. Huckabee did in Little Rock! Sarah is 'soft' on "Secure Borders" and Illegal Alien

http://palinforamerica.com/index.php?op ... Itemid=1...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast