Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No More Money for Juan McAmnesty

I kicked in $35 for Scott Brown's on-line money bomb. His support of Juan McAmnesty makes me regret that. AFAIK there's no DC office phone number for Brown on the www.senate.gov website yet. As soon as someone has a contact number please pass that along...I need to get in touch with his staffers and set them straight. I did NOT support or vote for another Juan McAmnesty lap dog!
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

I don't think he is sworn in yet, so even if there were office space for him, it will take a few days to turn the entire operation over to Brown and staff. That is, IF Reid decides to swear him in quickly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Another interesting post on Palin's forum:
    I don't know who runs this website. It could be the publishers selling her book or maybe it is her election team.

I am a Patriot, a Constitutionalist, an Independent who has run for office under the Republican label and who is today running under the Republican label.

I am very active with the Tea Party movement. When polled the majority of people express support for the Tea Party movement OVER the political parties even if it is not a political party.

John McCain is a PROGRESSIVE. McCain is an elitists statist. He is in bed with the Heinz Foundation a den of Elitists and Progressives – He takes their money.

I POSTED A TREAD on the Forum. My email box is getting full. Every single person responding agrees with the opinion.

Associating with John McCain and especially campaigning for him is TOXIC of SARAH and will END her DREAM to be the first woman president – guaranteed!

Hundreds of thousands of my friends in the independent grassroots movement to return the nation to Constitutional governance and to take it back from the Progressives, Collectivists, Statists and Elitists have fought for years and now and are in a FOUL MOOD against tyranny and arrogance.

If Sarah campaigns for John McCain I will start campaigning to oppose her from that moment forward.

Get the word out to the powers that be, pronto.

Best wishes

Tony Dolz
    www.Dolz.com
    www.CC2009.us

http://palinforamerica.com/index.php?op ... itstart=30

Re: No More Money for Juan McAmnesty

Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra
    I kicked in $35 for Scott Brown's on-line money bomb. His support of Juan McAmnesty makes me regret that. AFAIK there's no DC office phone number for Brown on the www.senate.gov website yet. As soon as someone has a contact number please pass that along...I need to get in touch with his staffers and set them straight. I did NOT support or vote for another Juan McAmnesty lap dog!
    Try this number that is still up on his website. He'll have staff still there I'm sure.

200 Reservoir Street, Needham, MA 02494 | info@brownforussenate.com |

781-444-0200

http://www.brownforussenate.com/
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also, it's vitally important that all our Massachusetts members contact him. Scott Brown isn't going to care much about what out-of-staters think. It's important that our Massachusetts based members call that number and make him aware of how they feel. Scott didn't think out-of-staters should influence his race in Massachusetts and perhaps a good point to make with him would be perhaps Arizonans don't think out-of staters should influence the race in Arizona so maybe Scott should stay in Masschusetts and DC.

Here's his campaign office number again:

781-444-0200

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William, this is the letter that I so hoped you would write. Thank you so very much. This is what all Americans need to know.

Please keep them coming. This needs to be pounded into the minds of all Americans.

John McCain = amnesty,

Sarah Palin = amnesty (we think, believe), still questioning about her words

Scott Brown = attempts to brainwash by progressive Republicans. He needs to walk toward the light, not the dark.

McCain is everywhere these days. It wouldn't take long to corrupt some good intentions of new candidates and elected individuals. The "one bad apple" idea, and there are lots of bad apples in Washington. I am witnessing this myself in a local representative. The vultures surround and overcome.

As I am writing this, I hear on FOX that John McCain will be on IMUS in the morning. Please, go away John McCain.

William, you could use the lines, "Go away John McCain," and "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch" in your writings.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    William, this is the letter that I so hoped you would write. Thank you so very much. This is what all Americans need to know.

Please keep them coming. This needs to be pounded into the minds of all Americans.

John McCain = amnesty,

Sarah Palin = amnesty (we think, believe), still questioning about her words

Scott Brown = attempts to brainwash by progressive Republicans. He needs to walk toward the light, not the dark.

McCain is everywhere these days. It wouldn't take long to corrupt some good intentions of new candidates and elected individuals. The "one bad apple" idea, and there are lots of bad apples in Washington. I am witnessing this myself in a local representative. The vultures surround and overcome.

As I am writing this, I hear on FOX that John McCain will be on IMUS in the morning. Please, go away John McCain.

William, you could use the lines, "Go away John McCain," and "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch" in your writings.

Psalm 91
    I don't think Brown's Massachusetts voters are going to be for amnesty, shamnesty or anything except securing the borders, enforcing US immigration law and deporting those who aren't supposed to be here.

But he definitely needs to warned about John McCain.

I would reserve judgement on Scott Brown, his kudos to McLame may just be political garnish.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Look at this:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... for_senate

Election 2010: Arizona Republican Primary for Senate
    McCain on Top In Arizona Primary
    Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Following news that Sarah Palin will campaign for him in Arizona, Senator John McCain has opened a significant lead in the Republican Primary campaign.

A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of likely 2010 Republican Primary voters in Arizona finds the longtime incumbent leading former Congressman J.D. Hayworth by a 53% to 31% margin. In November, the two candidates were virtually even.

Former Minuteman leader Chris Simcox gets four percent (4%) support, while three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate and eight percent (8%) are undecided.

Bringing in Palin is significant for a candidate who has always had a troubled relationship with the Republican base. Polling last fall found that 61% of Arizona Republicans said McCain was out of touch with the party base.

Nationally, 75% of Republican voters say their congressional leaders are out of touch.

At the other extreme, 59% of Republican voters say Palin, McCain’s 2008 vice presidential running mate, shares the values of most GOP voters throughout the nation. Palin is critical of the internal workings of last year’s campaign effort in her new book but continues to praise McCain. While campaign staffers have fired back at Palin, McCain, too, has been complimentary about her.

To further shore up his position, McCain is also bringing in Scott Brown, the senator-elect from Massachusetts.

Hayworth, a conservative former congressman who now is a popular radio talk show host in Phoenix, is reportedly interested in the race but has not formally declared for it. For McCain, the GOP Primary appears to be his biggest challenge since no major Democrats in the state have stepped forward yet to run against him.

Still, 74% of likely GOP Primary voters have at least a somewhat favorable opinion of McCain, a figure that has not changed since November. Hayworth’s favorable ratings are down nine points to 58%.
    Perhaps more significantly, the number with a Very Favorable opinion of McCain has jumped 10 points since last fall to 45%.

Great letter!

Thank you Wm.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast