Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Emails sent this morning to follow with phone calls this afternoon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's where I stand so far.

I talked to Rep. Michaux. I stressed the urgency of getting all these bills moving now. I also told him about the NC plates for sale on e-bay and that NC is the easiest state in which illegals can get drivers licenses and told him about the post on immigrationportal.

Was able to talk with cordial young man in Black's office. Left same message for him.

Nobody answered the phone at the other 4 numbers. All their assistants must be hiding this afternoon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got back from the Legislature.

They say they are getting lots of e-mails but only a few handfuls of calls about this.

We need calls and messages, calls and messages, calls and messages!

W

William, got any toll free numbers for these people. I am on a budget and cannot afford many long distance calls. Please advise as I would surely call.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No toll free number, sorry bout that.. wish there was.

W

Well I guess it is emails for me, I will just send twice as many
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All calls made. Hackney's office said they'd received a lot of calls today.

I've e-mailed them every day. I'm starting to call too. I have to block delivery of my number, since I'm out of area.

Dixie

Excellent! Keep it up troops!

I'm hearing more about your calls today as well.

W

Sorry about the calls William, but I cannot be on terminal hold. Did send my daily emails though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast