Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

does anyone have a template they like to use when emailing these guys?

I was thinking of putting one together, and then every time something like this pops up, just open the template, add the names, change things up, click send DONE!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

I was thinking of putting one together, and then every time something like this pops up, just open the template, add the names, change things up, click send DONE!
    Patriot,

We do not use templates because the spam filters, the filters set up by staff, and the human mind will screen out repetitive e-mails.

Our organization's main focus is personalized calls followed by personalized e-mails.

This is the most effective way for us to reach the lawmakers. Template letters, emails, faxes, and scripted calls have much less of an effect. In some cases, they quickly have NO effect.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our organization's main focus is personalized calls followed by personalized e-mails.
    And since we are such a DIVERSE group, I's sure our calls and emails are very different...but leading to the same points.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

Patriot,

We do not use templates because the spam filters, the filters set up by staff, and the human mind will screen out repetitive e-mails.

This is the most effective way for us to reach the lawmakers. Template letters, emails, faxes, and scripted calls have much less of an effect. In some cases, they quickly have NO effect.

W
    Got it.

So, basically, just write up a email and send it?
    Just want to ask the people who have been doing this longer than I have, what is the most effective way to be heard.

Many thanks.

patriot

Welcome Patriot,

Please ask, we're all willing to help. Someone on this site seems to know something about almost everything!

This was posted here before I had been here very long, and didn't know to save the thread... , sorry W.

I find it helpful with Congress.

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsou ... ffers.html

You can use this link to get every single email address of every staff member of every member of Congress. Write to them all about illegal immigration and let them know what you think. I can guarantee you that your emails to the one main public contact point are being deleted or tossed or counted for pro and con only. If you email every single staffer you are creating work for them and you will get your email read!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good find ifc. Might as well harness the power of the internet. What would we be doing if the internet wasn't here? Licking stamps ?
    The following is from their page. Good ideas to folllow.
    SUGGESTION: Do not email the same Subject to Every Member. Change your subject so that their spam detection software does not mark your email as 'spam'

Email your Congressional Staffers
    1. Why email a Senator's global email box that gets thousands of emails per day?
    2. Who reads the global box? Probably an intern? ...just like an intern answers the phone.
    3. With this tool you can email the CHIEF OF STAFF directly. So when he sits at his computer/Outlook your email is in his personal-work mailbox.
    4. It sort of moves your issue to the top of the list.
    Try it, use it; let them know how you feel. if you have any issues email us at Admin@OutsourceCongress.org
    Here is another idea, but I have never used it. It's called
    THE PEOPLE'S EMAIL NETWORK
    http://www.usalone.net/
    Has anyone any experience with the site? They even can send out your email to the nearest newspaper as a letter to the editor. One of their free services. It says you can write up petitions there too. At the moment I'm up to my eyebrows in must-do's. Won't have a chance to check it out.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Patriot,

Yep, write your own email for the suggestions we give and send it. If you can, please make the calls too. Even if you just call and say from the Heart.. "Hello, my name is ____ may I speak with Rep. ___ please?" Then proceed with "I just wanted to call and say that I want you to do something serious about these illegal immigration bills before you leave Raleigh."

Anything else is icing on the cake.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Patriot,

Yep, write your own email for the suggestions we give and send it. If you can, please make the calls too. Even if you just call and say from the Heart.. "Hello, my name is ____ may I speak with Rep. ___ please?" Then proceed with "I just wanted to call and say that I want you to do something serious about these illegal immigration bills before you leave Raleigh."

Anything else is icing on the cake.

W
    That simple? Just grab the number, give them a call? After that, send them a e-mail?

That's it? Wow. I'm going to rack up the phone bill here.

I don't have a Carolina Accent! I think they are on to me!

Dixie

PS I left voice messages on all of the Raleigh Office answering machines tonight.

Dixie

lol

I think we all might need to get Internet phones with unlimited long distance soon.

W

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast