Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop these GOP Leaders from helping Obama's Amnesty for illegals dictate

Illegal Immigration & Amnesty Fighters!

Today ALIPAC reveals our new strategy to fight against Obama's highly illegal amnesty decree with all we have.

We need you to help lead the charge right at the weakest point of the enemy lines that have us surrounded. These weak points are John Boehner and Mitch McConnell.

The good news is that more than 74% of voters in the 2014 elections are with us in opposition to Obama's amnesty decree, and while John Boehner has at least 44 GOP lawmakers in Congress supporting amnesty for illegals and Obama's amnesty decree, there are around 186 who are not part of the plan to help Obama! Over in the US Senate the highly deceptive Mitch McConnell has Rand Paul's support on amnesty and 13 sellout senators who are responsible for helping Obama and the illegal aliens, but 31 other GOP senators voted against the plan! (S. 744)

We have more than enough American citizens and more than enough GOP members of Congress to oust John Boehner and Mitch McConnell from their leadership positions and give us our best chance at disrupting Obama's amnesty if we can get enough of you taking action!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP GOP LEADERS HELPING OBAMA

Step 1: Access this link, read, understand, utilize, and circulate ALIPAC's important press release on this historic call to depose Obama's protectors and allies Boehner and McConnell.

John Boehner & Mitch McConnell Are Supporting Obama's Unconstitutional Amnesty Decree
    http://www.alipac.us/john-boehner-mitch-mcconnell-supporting-obama-s-unconstitutional-amnesty-decree-3451/

Step 2:
    Call John Boehner (202-225-0600) and call Mitch McConnell (202-224-2541) to inform them, "I'm calling to let you know that I am calling for you to be removed from your leadership position by the new Congress because I know you have been helping Obama and the illegal aliens on amnesty, and I know which 44 GOP members of the House and 14 GOP members of the Senate are part of your small Obama and amnesty supporting faction. Your lies and deception will not prevail because I'm going to make sure the whole country knows about your office's secret meetings and planning to help Obama overthrow our immigration laws and make a mockery of our Constitution!"

EXPECT THEIR STAFFERS TO DENY YOUR CHARGES. REFER TO OUR DOCUMENTATION and EVIDENCE if you WISH TO CONFRONT THEM FURTHER

Step 3: Get on the phones with us to only the other Republican members of Congress to demand....

"Tell Senator/Congressman ____________ that I insist he/she remove Mitch McConnell and John Boehner from their GOP leadership positions because both of them are working to help Obama establish amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants. Boehner and McConnell are trying to pass the amnesty bill Obama wants on his desk, and should be removed for working behind the scenes with Obama while lying to the American public pretending they are opposed to Obama. More than 74% of 2014 voters oppose Obama's amnesty dictate as do more than two thirds of the GOP lawmakers in DC, and those of you who really oppose Obama must remove Boehner and McConnell to have any hope of success in protecting America from illegal immigration, amnesty, and dictators like Obama!"

Here is a list of members to begin calling.
    http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

Expect resistance at first as our momentum builds.

In 48 hours we will provide you with more detailed targeting for your calls and communications as we are working on a list of GOP lawmakers for you minus Obama and Boehner's 44 GOP amnesty supporters in the House and 15 US Senators (click here for list of traitors).

If anyone has any questions, comments, or feedback about our plan, please direct them to me at WilliamG@alipac.us (866) 703-0864.

If we can get enough people on board with our plan, we have the best chance of breaking out of this trap by mounting enormous pressure on these GOP lawmakers who are supporting Obama's amnesty decree. They hope Obama's move will give them cover and take the issue off of their shoulders and today we will prove the opposite is true!

Let's let 'em have it!

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC.us)
    Last edited by imblest; 12-02-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)