Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop Utah From Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens Today!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We regret to inform everyone that the illegal aliens and their supporters have just won a major political victory in Utah, where the state legislature has voted to give Amnesty to illegal immigrants!

This new state level 'Guest Worker Program' is aimed at illegal aliens in Utah and requests some kind of previously unheard of 'waiver' of federal law from Obama to allow illegals to get a permit to stay and work in the state of Utah!

This bill, called the "Utah Solution", is a template for other states and could be coming your way soon!

Politically, this is a lose lose situation for Utah lawmakers who have angered both sides of the immigration debate. The illegal aliens are upset about the enforcement language in the bill and Americans like us are upset Utah is trying to overthrow our existing immigration laws in DC!

We only have one FINAL CHANCE TO STOP AMNESTY BY ASKING THE GOVERNOR OF UTAH TO VETO THIS BILL!

Please spread the word and take immediate action.

Call Utah Governor Gary R. Herbert to say...

"I am calling/writing to ask Governor Herbert to veto the obviously unconstitutional Amnesty for illegal aliens bill HB116 passed by the Utah legislature! How dare Utah attempt to throw down and destroy the existing laws of the people of the United States passed by our Congress! Utah should not become the first sanctuary state in America by trying to grant Amnesty to illegal aliens!"

Utah State Capitol Complex
    350 North State Street, Suite 200
    PO Box 142220
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-2220
    801-538-1000
    800-705-2464
    Fax 801-538-1528
    Email Link
    http://www.utah.gov/governor/contact/index.html

A VETO BY Governor Herbert is our last real chance to stop this Amnesty!

We need Americans from all 50 states calling Utah immediately!

Please read, understand, and help distribute our national press release going out on your behalf now...

Utah Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants Sparks National Outcry!
    http://www.alipac.us/article6136.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's some addresses to Roofing co. in Utah if anyone needs a roofer!Wink

826 N 100 E
    Spanish Fork, UT.84660

377 E 300 S
    Springville, UT.84663

PO box 50315
    Provo, UT.84605

1151 E 300 S
    Provo,UT.84606
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So why isn't the federal government suing this state? They are overruling the laws of the federal government.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    So why isn't the federal government suing this state? They are overruling the laws of the federal government.
    "Yeah! what the hell is UP with that?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Yeah! what the hell is UP with that?"
    AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH UTAH DOING SOMETHING SO DUMB AND STUPID I can't believe this and, I hope the governor will "VETO" this $**t the only thing these people deserve is a one way ticket "WALKING" back across the border and nothing more. are the LATTER DAY SAINTS HARD UP FOR MORE CHURCH MEMBERS

"You the heard the Lady!"

this could work out very nicely ...

Arizona the only state to fight illegal immgrants caused them to flee by the hunrdeds of thousands ...

what would happen if just ONE us state was to grant amnesty ... utah could see a HUGE influx of illegal immgrants ...

that would be a real eye opener to the rest of the country if a million people suddenly drove to utah tomorrow ..

This administration is fine as long as you are aiding and abetting the criminals and allowing them to get away with breaking the laws as well as encouraging them and rewarding them. They are all lies and are stalling while these illegal immigrants continue to have anchor babies thereby making it that much more difficult to remove them.

To h e double L with this administration, they are bound and determined to stack foreigners into the US like wood till this is no longer the US. NO if we were being over run by Caucasians they would be deporting a million a day!

what angers me the most is how "easy" it would be to send them all packing, yet they just keep stalling and making excuses while piling millions more in!

Those in office aiding and abetting need to be charged with treason. why is this "not" happening?

If the illegal immigrants were taking lawyers, bankers, doctors, government officials jobs/livelihoods these people would never have made it past the border.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    this could work out very nicely ...

Arizona the only state to fight illegal immgrants caused them to flee by the hunrdeds of thousands ...

what would happen if just ONE us state was to grant amnesty ... utah could see a HUGE influx of illegal immgrants ...

that would be a real eye opener to the rest of the country if a million people suddenly drove to utah tomorrow ..

We should not give them ANYTHING period short of a bus ride to jail or home!

It's time to ban together and march to the doors of the white house. enough is enough1 what is it going to take to rein in these crooked criminal traitor politicians? Phone calls and emails are not cutting it, chances are they come out the fax straight into the shredder.

It has got to end and the only way is for about a million of us to show up on the front lawn at the white house demanding this problem be fixed NOW! NOT a year two years a decade but RIGHT NOW. Then start mass contacting the media .

Until we get out in full force and call them out in front of the world these snakes will continue trying to legalize criminals.

I've had it!

Affirmative action now 20 million mexican illegal immigrants plus the Somalians, Asians, etc

Bet money if it were a "20 million Caucasian Invasion" this clown in the white house would stop them from getting into the Us and putting minorities, illegals etc out of work, over running the schools requiring money for minorities to be spent on catering to Caucasians, at all cost..

Please wake up people. Even if you are loaded you wont be able keep it much longer at this rate, we will be so out numbered every stinking liberal bleeding heart will get exactly what they paid for!

Look around. It has got to end or we know in the end the US will be one great big cesspool, were crime runs rampant, quadruple the drugs and killings etc.

It will be a nightmare, look at what these people have done to their own countries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast