Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update:

The Racine Co. police deleted my email without reading it. When I received notice of this I called and left a message with Lt. John Hanrahan who deleted my email.

I spoke, at length, with the Racine County District Attorney Michael Nieskes. He said that he had not received any other calls about this matter.

He explained that the protesters did NOT enter the home and that the Senator could only identify one of them at this time.

He further explained that there were other complications other than the identities of the protesters regarding their rights to approach the home.

He said they were all wearing masks but that it was very cold that night in the area.

I explained that we wanted them all identified and charged with any appropriate violations of the law and that showing up in someones yard banging on windows terrorizing her family was wrong and illegal.

Also,

I have done a Google News search on Senator Cathy Stepp. It appears to me that these "Latino Activist" groups felt betrayed by Senator Stepp for voting for license security since she has voted YES with them on in-state tuition for illegal aliens in her state!

Senator Stepp is retiring from the Senate this year and is NOT running for reelection.

The group responsible for this incident may have violated their tax status by lobbying lawmakers.

We will need to check on that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How did you KNOW they had deleted your email without reading it? Or who deleted it??? That was kind of weird.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie,

Microsoft Outlook email and other providers have a feature you can turn on the request a receipt upon read. If the email is read then you are notified. If it is deleted without being read you also receive a notice via email.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have seen that feature on mine and have received mail from people who requested a receipt but I've just never used it. How could you tell WHO didn't read it??? Did you address it to a particular person? I just sent mine to the Sheriff's Dept.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The deleted notice email had the Lts full name in it. He is the one checking the email account our activists are sending to and either he or an assistant is deleting our emails.

I will notify our people about this and recommend they all switch to calls.

W

"He said they were all wearing masks but that it was very cold that night in the area. "

I live in a state right next to WI that is as cold - or colder than WI - and NO ONE wears masks for any normal wear!

Senator Stepp is retiring from the Senate this year and is NOT running for reelection.

I'm disappointed that she is not running again - that is how these activists get what they want. The activist won't end up getting in any trouble and the person who stood up to them will step down because the DA, etc., won't stand up for her and do their job. If this was the other way around it would be called a "Hate Crime" and the activists would already be in jail.

I think she had already planned to retire from the Senate before this happened tho.

W

Got it, William!!

My email sent to Senator Cathy Stepp tonight:

Dear Senator Stepp:

I have recently read your 12/19/05 release, “Activists ‘storm the home’ of State Sen. Cathy Stepp.� I want to thank you for supporting Assembly Bill 69 and for upholding the laws of Wisconsin and the USA, and for siding with legal citizen taxpayers over foreign nationals who came to the USA illegally.

It is with outrage I read that on December 16th your home was stormed by protesters of a Hispanic activist group known as Voces de la Frontera because you support AB 69 that requires a person applying for a driver’s license in Wisconsin to prove his or her citizenship/legal status. I hope you will continue to pursue charges against these invaders and trespassers of your property. They need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Since 1985, I have lived in North Carolina. Over the years I have seen the Hispanic population dramatically increase. At first it was a few – mostly men and migrant workers – now it’s many more of them as well as their families. In the past few years the number of female Hispanics along with numerous babies and children are making their presence known anytime one goes shopping even in a small or medium-sized town grocery store. It is reported that North Carolina has between 300,000-500,000 Hispanics, mostly Mexican, and that at least 80% are here illegally. They are flooding our public schools, hospital ERs, government welfare offices, jails, etc, and bankrupting US taxpayers not just in NC but also throughout the USA.

Because North Carolina (as Wisconsin) is one of the few States that issues licenses to foreigners that are not in our Country legally, our DMV offices are flooded too. I’ve read reports where illegal foreigners come by the busload from other States with stricter license laws to obtain drivers’ licenses in NC. In 2003, shortly after I moved, I attempted at least three times to go to a local DMV office to have my address changed. Each time, I noticed numbers of people – namely Hispanic men – waiting in long lines extending out the door of the DMV. I finally found out that I could change my address online at a DMV website, pay the small fee, and did this online to avoid a long wait.

Senator Stepp, again I appreciate your support of legal citizens and hope that the harassment and intimidation you and your family suffered outside your home will not discourage you from your rightful course of action in supporting immigration enforcement measures. The majority of American citizens are on your side. I just became involved a few months ago and more and more citizens are waking up each day to this invasion of our country and what it means in the not too distant future – i.e. the USA will become a Third World economy - if it isn’t stopped soon.

Sincerely,
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

My emailed letter sent tonight to the reporter:

Jennie Tunkieicz, Reporter

Dear Ms. Tunkieicz,

Thank you for your article on what happened to Senator Cathy Stepp on December 16th when some activists from a Hispanic group known as Voces de la Frontera stormed her family home because of her support of Assembly Bill 69. AB 69 requires a person applying for a driver’s license in Wisconsin to prove his or her citizenship/legal status.

I hope you will continue reporting on this matter and please consider pointing out to your readers that there is a history of pro-illegal alien activists threatening, assaulting and intimidating American citizens when they speak out, exercise their freedom of speech, and want our existing immigration laws enforced.

Those who come to the USA should assimilate and learn to speak English. Many do not and especially when they come to the USA illegally.

Below is a copy of a supportive email letter I sent to Senator Cathy Stepp tonight.

Sincerely,

[inserted letter to Senator Cathy Stepp - see previous Alipac post]
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast