Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is what I sent to CNN:

Rick Sanchez at the very least should be publicly censured by CNN and should publicly apologize to Sgt. Darwin Phillips and to CNN viewers and at the very best should be fired by CNN. In a recent segment in which anti-illegal immigration activist William Gheen was a guest on the "Rick Sanchez" show, Sanchez knowingly lied to advance his pro-illegal alien argument by disparaging the character of Sgt Phillips by at best insinuating and at worst claiming that Sgt. Darwin Phillips was an illegal alien—hence a law-breaker—when in fact Sgt. Phillips is a legal immigrant. It is typical of so-called "journalists" and “commentatorsâ€

Welcome to ALIPAC, Firemaneric, 195th_Doc and Doots. Thanks for your support and your activism. Defeat the HATE with the TRUTH. Those that stand up for America, for protecting our borders, protecting our citizens and fighting the illegal alien invasion ARE GREAT AMERICANS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is one of the emails I sent to all the parties you listed at CNN:

You gotta do something!!! Rick Sanchez not only stepped in the smelly stuff with both feet last night, he even smeared it all over his face, and his and CNN's credibility. Referring to the soldier, Darwin Phillips, as an ILLEGAL alien serving in the military was an outright LIE! The guy is a LEGAL immigrant with proper papers who had already fulfilled the requirements for citizenship and merely had his paperwork expedited because of his military service. Sanchez is an outright LIAR. ILLEGAL ALIENS cannot serve in any branch of the US military - period. Sanchez mixes illegal aliens and legal immigrants altogether into one big blob and then equates those of us who are anti-ILLEGAL ALIENS as being against the whole blob and therefore racists. THE MAN IS AN IDIOT.

Rick Sanchez should correct his lies ON THE AIR and apologize to all legal immigrants AND the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Firemaneric, 195th_Doc and Doots. Thanks for your support and your activism. Defeat the HATE with the TRUTH. Those that stand up for America, for protecting our borders, protecting our citizens and fighting the illegal alien invasion ARE GREAT AMERICANS!
    Thanks, zeezil.

Great letter, vondel. Welcome to ALIPAC. You are a GREAT AMERICAN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to alipac "Vondel" thanks for partisipating, hope your going to stay around and get involved!!

Love Your letter, especially the stepping in the smelly stuff and rubbing it in the face part
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sent emails to all of them
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Called, told them, after a 5 minute wait, what I thought about his lying about illegals being in the military. And told them this is the reason that I will not watch their broadcast at work and change the station whenever I go to the break room and they are on the TV.
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Sanchez

Went directly to CNN and told them what I thought of Sanchez, after viewing the program. I was angry and did not hesitate to tell them what a liar Sanchez is and that he owed Mr Gheen, The American people, the military, and most of all the young soldier who he insulted a very large apology. I have never seen such a display of bad manners, complete lies, and shouting at a guest, as this jerk displayed.

Great job, skipper0.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast