Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Lindsey Graham is covering for John McCain.

This needs to get out to everyone, informing our representatives that we know that Senator Graham is a shield for Senator McCain on amnesty attempts. Best friends, and RINOS too.

Let us not forget Juan Hernandez as part of his Presidential campaign.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Staffer at Lindsey Graham's office said the Senator supports tighter border security and a biometric card, but not sure where the Senator stands on a pathway to citizenship. Staffer was reminded where the Senator has stood in the past and was told where the majority of American people stand now.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    So Lindsey Graham is covering for John McCain.

This needs to get out to everyone, informing our representatives that we know that Senator Graham is a shield for Senator McCain on amnesty attempts. Best friends, and RINOS too.

Let us not forget Juan Hernandez as part of his Presidential campaign.

Psalm 91
    I have been posting all over the web this morning! There are lots of people up in arms about it! LETS KEEP ROARING!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by paladin
    Staffer at Lindsey Graham's office said the Senator supports tighter border security and a biometric card, but not sure where the Senator stands on a pathway to citizenship. Staffer was reminded where the Senator has stood in the past and was told where the majority of American people stand now.
    Good for you, sounds like the staffer needed a reality check!

Healthcare plan and immigration

It will be good for ALIPAC to help defeat Obama's healthcare plan. A good healthcare plan is important, but should come after a good immigration legislation. We need a good immigration law first. And the good law must be enforced. This will make it clear that who are Americans and who are not.

A comprehensive healthcare plan need to base on a comprehensive immigration law.

One way to fight this is to find out if a Senator is up for re-election and if they have any viable challengers. If both of these things are true and they are apparently going to support the amnesty scheme, then constituents could make up tea party style poster board signs and take their amnesty support PUBLIC. Stand at busy intersections and on the side of busy roads etc. publicizing the fact that Senator "UP FOR RE-ELECTION" is supporting amnesty for illegal aliens while up to 25 million Americans are unemployed and can't find work. This just might change a few DEMOCRAT votes to our favor until we can get the traitors voted out.

Incidentally, Juan McAmnesty's staffer just told me that the Senator advocates for strong border enforcement and does not support amnesty for illegal aliens. After I was finally able to catch my breathe, I asked her if she does stand-up comedy on weekends.

Anyway, I think we might be able to nip this in the bud if enough Democrat Senators hear that people are standing around at intersections in their home state holding signs saying that the senator is believed to support amnesty for illegal aliens. We would see just how popular of an idea this really is in America.

Bostwitz wrote:

Stand at busy intersections and on the side of busy roads etc. publicizing the fact that Senator "UP FOR RE-ELECTION" is supporting amnesty for illegal aliens while up to 25 million Americans are unemployed and can't find work. This just might change a few DEMOCRAT votes to our favor until we can get the traitors voted out.
    I like that, I really do. That would definitely have a huge impact.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    [/img]

Quote Originally Posted by paladin
    McCain's office said the Senator is not involved with the amnesty meeting or plan. Staffer denied McCain is sneaking around behind the scenes!! What is going around the internet is not true about McCain hiding his support for amnesty due to the upcoming election. Staffer was told McCain better get the story straight then to the American people that he does not support amnesty. He needs to send the message out loud and clear!!
    They lied to you. Graham's office is also claiming he is against Amnesty. John McCain's campaign website says he is against Amnesty.

Just goes to prove that both McCain and Graham are liars.

Can someone dig up those older articles about how McCain and Schumer were working together on this bill before Hayworth decided to run?

W

working4change

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast