Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Great Work Folks! Let's Keep those calls and emails going today

Please include this in your emails, this is why you don't give "Drivers Licenses" to criminals!

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

They always yank this web-page off they're facebook!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Response from Eleanor Chavez

Responses are starting to come in. First was from Eleanor Chavez, a pdf file exponging the needlessness of borders. Referencing several pro-Latino groups statistics on crime, jobs, usual rhetoric.
    I take from it that she is definitely FOR removing the word illegal from those who have immigrated illegally.

Re: Response from Eleanor Chavez

Quote Originally Posted by jeffjohnson123
    Responses are starting to come in. First was from Eleanor Chavez, a pdf file exponging the needlessness of borders. Referencing several pro-Latino groups statistics on crime, jobs, usual rhetoric.
    I take from it that she is definitely FOR removing the word illegal from those who have immigrated illegally.
    Can you send me a copy of her PDF file to WilliamG@alipac.us?

I'd like to see what Eleanor Chavez sent you as soon as possible please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED

100 NM Faith Leaders Sign Letter On NM Licenses

koat.com
    POSTED: 11:43 am MDT September 21, 2011

William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, a national group that seeks reduction in illegal immigration, said his group was asking volunteers around the country to contact New Mexico lawmakers to support the repeal.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1268182.html#1268182
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

some of my responses:

Jim Hall to me

show details 11:31 PM (6 hours ago)

I support Gov. Martinez on this issue.
    Billrehm@comcast.net to me

show details 10:41 PM (7 hours ago)

Cayla,

I could not have said it better. I am the co-sponsor of this legislation.

Thank you,

Bill
    Thank you for contacting me. Just want you to know that I fully support the Governor in repealing our current law. I agree that we should not be issuing drivers licenses to those in our country illegally.

Thank you,

Rep. Yvette Herrell
    rlittleent to me

show details 3:28 PM (16 hours ago)

I agree. Keep the pressure on .

Rep Rick Little
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great work cayla99!

You have sent your messages individually and personalized as we asked. Many activists skip this request and rush for the bulk messages which are more likely to fail.

But, but following ALIPAC's requests you can see that NM lawmakers are indeed reading and responding to your messages.

I also commend you for posting your responses and feedback here at ALIPAC.

Cayla99, you are an example we want more of our ALIPAC activists to follow.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Great work cayla99!

You have sent your messages individually and personalized as we asked. Many activists skip this request and rush for the bulk messages which are more likely to fail.

But, but following ALIPAC's requests you can see that NM lawmakers are indeed reading and responding to your messages.

I also commend you for posting your responses and feedback here at ALIPAC.

Cayla99, you are an example we want more of our ALIPAC activists to follow.

W
    Aww W you are making me blush
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the email addresses and for guidance in how best to contact and get responses.

Psalm 46:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

A very nice message in our ALIPAC email box.

Very short and to the point, but a lawmaker taking the time to send us this is much appreciated. At least we know our message is getting through.

Thanks for your info and concern. Keep up the good work. We are trying to support the Governor.

Rep Rick Llittle

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast