Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I received a reply from one of the Council Members. The message said that this was the first they had heard of this policy. Said that it was not a council decision and that the city admins had started it. They are looking into the matter thanks to our calls and emails.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I received a reply from one of the Council Members. The message said that this was the first they had heard of this policy. Said that it was not a council decision and that the city admins had started it. They are looking into the matter thanks to our calls and emails.

William
    Glad to see our hard work is paying off. I called and sent emails.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I've just emailed the message below to all eight City of Raleigh contacts:

Honorable Members of the Raleigh City Council:

I was shocked to learn recently that the City of Raleigh is offering employees a $500 annual bonus for passing a Spanish speaking test. This discriminates against English speaking legal American citizens. Since legal immigrants are required to know English, this practice is assisting and aiding illegal aliens who refuse to assimilate – and who shouldn’t be in the USA in the first place - and at the expense of citizen taxpayers.

If this bonus is offered to employees who speak Spanish, then why not offer the bonus to employees who speak Chinese, Russian, French, Greek or any other foreign language?

Please rescind this discriminatory plan.

Sincerely,
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Done, with pleasure!
    What kind of American would sell out his own country? Ask your Senator!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12