Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terry Anderson was an American Hero Farewell Our Friend

Note: Please place your comments for other Americans and Terry Anderson's family in our online memorial to Terry at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1087833.html#1087833

----

Friends,

I am sad to report that a true American hero and fighter for our cause has passed. After a brave battle with pancreatic and liver cancer, talk show host and immigration enforcement activist Terry Anderson passed away this past week.

Our hearts and prayers go out to Terry's family and close friends. We are so thankful for Terry Anderson's sacrifices and contributions to our fight to secure America's borders and regain adequate enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

For those of you who did not know Terry Anderson, he was also called 'The Prisoner of South Central'. His radio show aired on Sunday nights for an hour on KRLA radio out of Los Angeles. The show was carried on 30 stations across America and Terry had a huge online following that either tuned in live each week or caught his podcasts.

Terry Anderson was renowned for starting off his show with the comments "Stupid people of America! If you ain't mad, you ain't paying attention!"

Now, there are many great talk radio heroes in our nation who are truly loyal to their listeners and the American public on immigration issues, but Terry Anderson was truly one of the greats! Terry Anderson was larger than life and he put his great talents and energies into saving America.

To his friends and allies he was a good humored and warmhearted caring man with a deep concern for his fellow countrymen. To his enemies, in the ranks of the illegal aliens conducting their invasion of America, he was a powerful voice to be feared. They feared Terry Anderson because he spoke the truth and his voice echoed throughout the nation.

Even now, the illegal alien Amnesty supporters are trying to spread their filth all over Terry Anderson's name. One illegal immigration supporter named Daryl Lamont Jenkins of One People's Project is crowing on his website "Terry Anderson Rot In Hell!" Just another fine example of how low and disgusting these activists supporting the illegals are. Of course the Southern Poverty Lie Center and ADL aka The Defamation League will be along soon to do their best to place their own demonic eulogies over Terry Anderson's good name.

Terry Anderson's radio show did not just feature illegal immigration as an issue, the show encompassed all illegal immigration. Terry's show was created to fight against illegal immigration. Terry Anderson warned the nation about what was happening in South Central Los Angeles as the illegal alien invaders displaced poor Americans in the area turning parts of LA into a third world slum barrio with chickens and goats running around in the streets!

Terry Anderson was a very brave black man who educated America about the negative impacts of illegal immigration on the Black community and he fearlessly spoke out and stood up in the face of the illegals on their home turf. Anderson was fearless and his trust was in God.

If anyone invited Terry Anderson to come and speak out about illegal immigration, he would be there, if he could afford to get there.

When ALIPAC was launched in 2004 and 2005, Terry Anderson's show was the first talk radio show I appeared on to discuss the organization Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. I remember that I was in the process of moving out of a small apartment and I had to return each evening as the ALIPAC phone lines were still there. Since Terry's show started at 9pm Pacific time, there I was at midnight on the East Coast waiting to go on the air with this wild man of whom I had only recently learned.

Over the past five years, it was my great honor to appear on Terry Anderson's show over ten times. I got to work with him in person during Unite To Fight 1 & 2, conducted by radio show host Mark Edwards in Las Vegas back in 2005 and 2006. I also worked with Terry in Washington, DC during Hold Their Feet To The Fire in 2007.

After our interview I caught Terry leaving radio row and I told him that what he was saying on the air was great stuff and right on the money. Terry told me that he felt the same way about my messages and he told me that many of the other leaders in the movement were listening to my presentations. He also told me that he believed I was influencing the movement and the illegal immigration issue nationally.

Those words from Terry really meant a lot to me. While Terry and I would talk on the phone from time to time, outside of radio show broadcasts and hectic rallies and events, we had little time to chit chat or shoot the breeze, but I will always remember how very encouraging Terry Anderson was to me. I believe Terry Anderson encouraged and inspired countless Americans over the last five years.

I hope those who have copies and podcasts of all of Terry Anderson's shows will place them in a prominent place on the web. I hope that another great patriot will step forward to take over Terry Anderson's show immediately, pick up his torch and run forward in his absence. ALIPAC will be happy to donate to help preserve Terry's podcasts and to continue his show.

I've collected some videos below that show Terry Anderson and I working together as well as some of his online speeches.

I hope that my friends Dr. Madeline Cosman and George Putnam are greeting Terry Anderson at the gates of heaven today. Madeline and George both fought valiantly for our cause and have passed away in the last few years as well.

They say that history is written by winners, and win we must so that future generations will learn of the historic contributions Terry Anderson created the battle to save and preserve America! Should our cause fail, the victors will smear all of us who spoke out and fought back and will do their best to persecute our children and grandchildren; our legacies will be used as a warning to others who might dare speak out against their power.

Terry Anderson, I will miss you my friend and I want your family to know how much real Americans appreciate all that you have done for our nation. You cannot speak anymore Terry, but I will always speak out for you.

I hope that others who knew Terry Anderson, or listened to his show, or that have watched his speeches will consider making a comment on the ALIPAC website at this link...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1087833.html#1087833

By commenting at ALIPAC.us we can create an online memorial to Terry Anderson celebrating his work fighting against illegal immigration.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC will touch up, print up, and then deliver your comments to Terry's family.

When people search online for information about Terry Anderson, let them find your comments about him standing high on the Internet through ALIPAC.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingÂ*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â *Â*Â*Â*Â*(919) 787-6009Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*end_of_the_skype_highlighting Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

(FUNERAL INFO POSTED HERE WHEN AVAILABLE)

Terry Anderson Videos and Speeches
    (By watching, using, posting, and circulating these videos you will help elevate Terry Anderson's messages to the nation. Please watch them all and do all you can to get others to do the same)

Terry Anderson Testifies Before Congress
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUHhlw83B4

Terry Anderson Show Live from DC part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3pi_uauH5E

Terry Anderson Show Live from DC Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r6lPcFi ... re=related

Hold Their Feet To The Fire Rally - Terry Anderson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQmdSZCO ... re=related

Terry Anderson On America's Illegal Immigration Problem
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYF7Tyob ... re=related

CAPS Interview with Terry Anderson, Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUEl8WYD ... re=related

CAPS Interview with Terry Anderson, Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS-5u8C ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He spoke boldly of what he saw happening in California, and across the nation. In one of the videos posted, he says that he expects California to be 80% Hispanic in the future, and he attributes the great demographic slide to illegal immigration. He also addressed the grave impact that illegal immigration has on job opportunities for many blacks, plus the gang violence.

He will be missed as a strong voice of opposition to illegal immigration, but missed more by those he loved and those that he called friends. May the Lord comfort his family.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From my email...

Thoughts on Terry Anderson
    By Rabbi Shifren
    Educator, and Candidate for California State Senate, District 26
    Veteran teacher for 22 years in L.A. Schools

A Great American Has Left Us
    by Rabbi Shifren

The lights in Los Angeles have been dimmed. The greatest African American leader of our city has been put to rest, his soul hovering over his legacy of the greatness of America, and what must be done to preserve it.

What made Terry Anderson so great? HE SPOKE THE TRUTH! In the face of personal danger, political pressure, the ire of a conformist Black leadership, and the threat of his shoestring budget disappearing at any moment, the "prisoner of South Central" grew to become one of our great leaders.

For 10 years he precisely and courageously "articulated the popular rage", defying those cynical pundits who predicted that he wouldn't last 6 months.

Why was Terry loved by millions across this nation? He was a simple man, an auto mechanic, who saw his neighborhood deteriorate due to out-of-control illegal immigration.
    No man championed the cause of Jamiel's Law (the deportation of illegal alien gangbangers) as did Terry. "I loved Terry like a brother", said Althea Shaw, who's nephew Jamiel was murdered by an illegal alien who boasted, "I'm going to kill a Black."

My close friend and national leader of America's Black Shield, Ted Hayes said: "Though physically gone to be with HIM, GOD has arranged for the spirit, attitude and clarion booming voice of Terry Anderson to live on. Hopefully, someone will continue to air his recorded shows until the illegal immigration invasion of our country in all of its aspects, including amnesties and the theft of the 14th Amendment of the Civil Rights Legacy of American Black US citizens, is ended."

Terry's quest and fiery oratory, reaching out to the soul of all Americans, bore fruit with the passage of Arizona bill, 1070. There is no question that Gov. Brewer's success was in no small part due to the frontal assault that Terry waged on the battleground for this nation's border control.

Terry, your friends will help you continue your struggle.
    May your memory be blessed.

Rabbi Shifren

Terry was a great patriot and a bright light in a dull area. Los Angeles Mexifornia
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Terry Anderson

I am truly sorry to hear about the passing of one of America's greatest patriots. My heart goes out to his family and friends. May the Lord be with them in their time of sorrow for I know that Terry is with the Lord.

Thank you Terry Anderson, for all that you did to save your city, state and country.

Your work will live on in the memory of those who have been at your side for years. We will take back our country and we thank you for waking us up and helping to lead this fight.

Your voice will be sorely missed but your soul lives on. Just watch over us and hope that we get it right.

God Speed to the "Prisoner of South Central"
    You're a prisoner no more. May God Bless T.A. and his family

and may God Continue to Bless America

Several weeks ago on June 2010 Terry Anderson spoke in person at Stand For AZ at AZ Bolin Park Phx, AZ.

When Terry's name was announced to speak I heard comments from the crowd, "he is my favorite radio guy--I love this guy".

Terry said "mass media is making the situation worse with their biased news." And pointed out those going the wrong direction.

He detailed and called out those politicans and TV hosts who, many think of as conservatives are..woefully hurting the cause. to stop illegals.

I admire Terry for making it to AZ .

Terry may have been a little or a lot ill on June 5 but came to speak anyway.

AZ rally was on June 5 -several weeks before his death. I will miss him. I was looking forward to hearing more of him. I will go over the video of June 5 again and remember the hot summer day he spoke.

Terry Anderson a Patriot, and a man.

My condolences to Terry's family and friends, and my renewed commitment to pulling the fangs from the illegal immigration monster, and its advocates.

Daryl Jenkins is among them. Remarks like his are the sign of a coward, and a demagogue. He hasn't got the stones to measure up to people like Mr. Anderson, a true American with stones enough to tell it like it is.

RIP, Terry. There will be a lot of us to carry on your work, you betcha.

Tim

Banned

Thank You Terry Anderson

Those of us who are soldiers in this battle against rampant out-of-control illegal immigration and those who constantly attempt to force the agenda down our throats have lost a great friend, and American patriot, Terry Anderson. As a long-time resident of Southern California, I know personally the collateral damage this demographic warfare has left in its wake.

Living in Orange County, I watched it transform seemingly overnight. I warned my friends and neighbors of the coming danger. No one believed me, or cared for that matter. Others considered me a racist. Having dialog without the typical euphemisms was impossible. Striking up a conversation regarding the subject would have the other party looking around as if we were exchanging nuclear secrets.

I was alone in my dissension, until a misplaced turn of the dial on my radio would introduce me to George Putnam, and his Talk Back Show. Terry Anderson was a caller to the show that day. Mr. Putnam was impressed, as were those of us who listened. I had no idea he would eventually, and rightfully so, host his own program.

Sunday nights couldn't come fast enough. I told my friends, and nearly everyone I could about this man. You felt as if you knew him personally. He spoke our language.

I listened to every show, and only missed six, but I would listen to the archives a couple of days later. He had my ear for nearly 10 years. He was relentless in his fight, but never racist, or hateful as some claim. I participated in rallies, CCIR meetings and events where he would be a guest speaker.

I have met countless outstanding people through my association with Terry. A few times I disagreed with him. I apologized to him regarding Lou Dobbs, who turned his back on us. Not Terry. Terry was an impeccable listener. He knew. Terry always seemed to know.
    He had a real uncanny sense of picking the impostors.

It was through Terry that I would cross paths with George Putnam, Barbara Coe, Glenn Spencer, D.A. King, Tom Tancredo, Madeline Cosman, Michelle Malkin, Mark Edwards, and many others that would take a few pages to list. It was Terry's show where I first heard of William Gheen and ALIPAC. Not once would I hear anyone say anything considered racist. The racial epithets and hatred always eminated from the illegal aliens, and their supporters.

The Terry Anderson Show was the portal where I could get legitimate, straight forward information. I could hear others express and share what was happening around the country. He held your attention for that special, but always short hour.

He made you laugh with his humor, and his delivery was unmatched. He would make references to his education and modest life. He claimed to be a regular Joe. I disagreed.

Sunday nights will never be the same. I will miss you Terry Anderson.
    I am forever grateful for the knowledge and information you've shared with me for the these 10 years. I am honored to call you a friend, mentor, brother and American.

I vow to continue this fight, although it will be tough not hearing your voice.

We will win this war. You will be as proud of us as we were of you.

I am thankful to have crossed paths with you.

God Bless you Terry Anderson.

May you Rest In Peace.

Please limit comments to one per person please. We are building an online memorial and want equal footing for each comment.

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast