Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For those that want to Protest

Ok folks,

There are a lot of things going on and the news is coming in fast about all of the different protests on our side from around the nation. We need to get a collection of events and protests together to send to our national list so everyone that has the urge to get on the streets or get on the border etc has complete information from ALIPAC.

Please post in this thread the following.

The Name of the Event, The dates, the times, the location, contact information, links to more info, and a brief description of each event.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANTI-AMNESTY PROTEST TOMORROW, SUNDAY, APRIL 9, 2006

Senator John McCain, sponsor of the huge AMNESTY, will be at a book signing tomorrow, Sunday April 9 ,2006 in Boca Raton, Florida. He and potential book buyers need to hear from citizens angry about his anti-citizen AMNESTY.

Please come and PROTEST.

What: ANTI-AMNESTY PROTEST, as Senator McCain signs copies of his new book, “Character is Destiny: Inspiring Stories Every Young Person Should Know and Every Adult Should Remember.”
    When: Sunday, April 9, arrive: by 12:30 PM, book signing from 1 PM to 3 PM
    Where: Borders-Boca Raton, 9887 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434
    Borders is located at the NE corner of 441 and Glades Rd in Boca Raton
    Possible signs: NO AMNESTY
    MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT...OF MEXICO
    MCCAIN PRO-ILLEGAL ANTI-CITIZEN
    Use your creativity
    There might be some signs available but bring your own if you can.

Sorry for the late notice but FLIMEN just learned about this.

Hope to see you!!!! Bring as many others as you can!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: For those that want to Protest

Hello from Sunny Florida,
    Can anyone tell me who to contact in Florida. I am trying to find out when and where and "If" the American people will protest againt the illegal Immegrants, they have all broken the law and do not need to be awarded for it, they all need to go home. Can someone please post if they know of any protest by the Amercan People in the State of Florida. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok folks,

There are a lot of things going on and the news is coming in fast about all of the different protests on our side from around the nation. We need to get a collection of events and protests together to send to our national list so everyone that has the urge to get on the streets or get on the border etc has complete information from ALIPAC.

Please post in this thread the following.

The Name of the Event, The dates, the times, the location, contact information, links to more info, and a brief description of each event.

W

I posted this at 5pm Sunday 4/9/06

Hello from Sunny Florida,
    Can anyone tell me who to contact in Florida. I am trying to find out when and where and "If" the American people will protest againt the illegal Immegrants, they have all broken the law and do not need to be awarded for it, they all need to go home. Can someone please post if they know of any protest by the Amercan People in the State of Florida.
    Please post if you know anything for the following week 4/10/06 through next weekend, please let me know. If I would have known about 441 and Glades Road I would have been there today it's only a 15 minute ride from where I live.
    Thanks
    SusanC

From Alabama

31 MARCH 2006

COALITION AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

RE: CITIZENS AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION RALLY TO BE HELD AT ALABAMA STATE CAPITOL, 5 MAY 2006

The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration will hold an anti-illegal immigration rally at the Alabama State Capitol building in Montgomery on Friday, 5 May 2006 from 12:00 noon until 4:00 p.m. Participants are asked to bring their State flags.

For decades, our political leaders*both Republican and Democrat--have refused to deal with this issue of illegal aliens by simply enforcing existing immigration law. Now, the situation has become critical. Hundred of thousands of illegals and their supporters have taken to the streets of American cities demanding “rights” for illegal aliens. Our so-called leaders, instead of treating the illegals as the lawbreakers they are, prefer to debate the issue to death and then compromise away the rights and resources of law-abiding Americans.

The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration believes that the average, hard-working, taxpaying citizen must take a public stand against illegal immigration and those individuals and organizations that support it. To “sit this one out” will lead to disaster.

The purpose of the rally will be to:

1) Raise public awareness about the severity of the illegal immigration problem;

2) Show our political leaders that the average citizen and voter, in whose interest they purportedly work, is fed up with the effects of illegal immigration and wants the problem solved;

3) Put those same politicians on notice that unless they rectify the problem, they will be thrown out of office;

4) And to provide a public venue in which citizens from the Southern States (and elsewhere) might counter the effects of large public demonstrations by illegal immigrants and their supporters.

The Coalition Against Illegal Immigration invites all groups and individuals from across America to converge on Montgomery, Alabama, on Cinco de Mayo to show their resolve to defend their homeland against the unlawful invasion currently underway.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Rally in Cullman Alabama Saturday April 15, 2006

Due to massive protest here in Alabama and around the Nation, a group of citizens has organized a rally to send a message to our poiliticians, NO AMNESTY! Virginiamama will be one of the speakers at this event. Hope to see y'all there!

Time: 11:30 at the Bargain Center, a charitable organization, from there we will be marching to the courthouse steps.( Which a permit has been obtained for)

Directions: Highway 65 towards Cullman, take highway 157 to highway 31, Take a right. The Bargain Center Shopping center is about two blocks on the right.

There will be 35 security guards there in addition to a police presence to ensure our safety.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Sure wish I could be there in person, but spirit is going to have to make do.

I am DEFINITELY there in spirit!

Go VMama, and give 'em tee-total hell!

Thanks Pine!!!

Here is a local news story about the rally check it out...

VIDEO:
    http://www.whnt.com/global/video/popup/ ... d=87943895

http://www.whnt.com/Global/story.asp?S=4772368
    April 14, 2006

barry.hiett@whnt.com

NewsChannel 19's Barry Hiett Reports

Cullman business owner Billy Kuykendall says he's tired of illegal immigrants living in the United States and not paying taxes.

"They're breaking the law when they enter immediately, so I don't see how they can ask for rights," Kuykendall says. "I mean what rights do they have? They need to be locked up and deported."

So to make his point, he plans to close his business for part of the day Saturday and stage a rally at the Cullman County Courthouse in protest of illegal immigrants.

A few folks we spoke to in Cullman did not know about the protest, but they agree illegal immigrants should not be living in their neighborhoods.

"I don't believe the immigrants should be over here illegally," says Brandon Thomas of Cullman. "They should be legal because they're working without paying taxes and everything."

"So much of the taxpayers' money is spent on healthcare education towards illegal immigrants and some states even have special programs set up towards aiding illegal immigrants," says Chris Fudge of Hanceville. "And that really burns my biscuits."

It's a safe bet immigration reform will be a subject debated for quite a while.

Kuykendall says the answer is simple. Just make sure all immigrants are legal.

"As far as legal immigration, that is no problem," he says. "This is not a race thing. This is not a race thing."

Kuykendall says it's a matter of right and wrong. He hopes at least 1,000 people will show up for the rally which starts at noon Saturday.

A rally intended to bring attention to a problem Kuykendall says will only get worse until federal officials stiffen immigration laws.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

UPCOMING SAN DIEGO EVENTS WED. 4/19 AND SAT. 4/29

Tired of our federal, state, and local government's refusal to honor their oaths of office and protect our citizens from the economic treason being perpetrated against them in the form of outsourcing, offshoring, "guest" workers, and rampant illegal immigration? Some of us are doing something besides yelling at the T.V! If you're ready to put down the remote and get in the game, keep these dates and times open:

Wed. 4/19 12:30pm-4pm Somewhere in S.D.
    If there is interest, we may make the 4/19 event an all-day thing, with the vangaurd force arriving approx 7:45am to take advantage of maximum traffic visibility. That way, even if people can only come for a couple of hrs., we can maintain a presence throughout the day.
    Sat. 4/29 10am-2pm also in S.D.

For reasons of operational security, we will not release the exact locations for these events until the dates specified below:

The exact location of the 4/19 event will be released mon. We expect to release the particulars for the 4/29 event by 4/26, perhaps sooner.

The important thing is that if u have been wanting to get involved, as we are constantly hearing people say on Rick's show and others, here's your chance to channel your anger into action!

We are already satisfied with the number of patriots that have commited themselves to these efforts, but we encourage anyone who is interested in learning how they can influence the outcome, beyond simply voting, to join us. Look for the updates on these events! If u know people who are also outraged by what's happening in our nation, tell them about the events and urge them to tell others still. These events are not about matching the opposition in numbers, they are about like-minded American patriots forming a network that will be able to defend our nation against the greatest threat we have faced since WWII.

JOEOUT!

P.S. MY EMAIL IS: LAMESAJOE@HOTMAIL.COM
    Plz contact me if u are interested in either event and let me know what hours u can participate (if the 4/19 event), how many (if any) others u might be able to bring.

Striking a match is good, butcha gotta fan the flame!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast