Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/

I used this site to contact another local.

All states are listed. Find the one who volunteered to get the ball rolling or volunteer yourself if your state needs a rep.

We are planning for a May 6th rally in a Lincoln Nebraska park.

The "leader" is working on a permit. When the go-ahead comes we will begin contacting as many folks/organizations/etc will commence.

I'll pay for a couple newspaper classifird ads and place flyers.

Hop to it!!!!!

A march is one tactic but a rally in a park may be more practical, and fun!!!!

I will take along a table and offer written info about many aspects of the invasion. I have scoured the Web and selected shorter writings that fit on one page. I will make copies that allows folks to take them to read (I hope) I will also man the table to discuss the invasion with folks stopping.

We will also include a tribute to the military, current and veteran. Gonna' keep things light-hearted and patriotic and try to get our message across in a non-angry way.

And, the park will be cleaner when we leave than when we arrived.

So many ways to approach the affair. Be creative. Be colorful. And, smile!!!! WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS!!!!!

Hope the invited media, veteran's groups etc. show up!!!!

May 6th Saturday Antelope Park Lincoln Nebraska tentatively later AM and early PM hours.

Firm details tendered when info comes in.

Be there or be square!!!

R/U PISSED YET? SAN DIEGO EVENTS 4/19 AND 4/29!

Tired of our federal, state, and local government's refusal to honor their oaths of office and protect our citizens from the economic treason being perpetrated against them in the form of outsourcing, offshoring, "guest" workers, and rampant illegal immigration? Some of us are doing something besides yelling at the T.V! If you're ready to put down the remote and get in the game, keep these dates and times open:

Wed. 4/19 12:30pm-4pm:
    Sen. Feinstein's S.D. office
    750 "B" Street, Suite 1030
    San Diego, CA 92101
    Call her: 619/231-9712

This event is to let Senators Feinstein and Boxer know that we have not forgotten about the issue during their vacation, and we will not forget! Bring signs that tell Sen. Feinstein how california voters feel about her voting for amnesty in the Judiciary Commitee!
    If there is interest, we may make the 4/19 event an all-day thing, with the vangaurd force arriving approx 7:45am to take advantage of maximum traffic visibility. That way, even if people can only come for a couple of hrs., we can maintain a presence throughout the day. Plz email me if u are interested in the early shift!

Sat. 4/29 10am-2pm also in S.D.

We expect to release the particulars for the 4/29 event by 4/26, perhaps sooner.

The important thing is that if u have been wanting to get involved, as we are constantly hearing people say on Rick's show and others, here's your chance to channel your anger into action!

We are already satisfied with the number of patriots that have commited themselves to these efforts, but we encourage anyone who is interested in learning how they can influence the outcome, beyond simply voting, to join us. Look for the updates on these events! If u know people who are also outraged by what's happening in our nation, tell them about the events and urge them to tell others still. These events are not about matching the opposition in numbers, they are about like-minded American patriots forming a network that will be able to defend our nation against the greatest threat we have faced since WWII.

JOEOUT!

P.S. MY EMAIL IS: LAMESAJOE@HOTMAIL.COM
    Plz contact me if u are interested in either event and let me know what hours u can participate (if the 4/19 event), how many (if any) others u might be able to bring.

Striking a match is good, butcha gotta fan the flame!

LAMESAJOE,

Be careful with your copying and pasting. Half of your earlier post is in the one above.

FEINSTEIN/BOXER SAN DIEGO OFFICE VISIT/RALLY WED. 4/19!!!!

Hey guys!

I'm gonna show up early (7:45 a.m.). The Minutemen are suggesting to bring a brick with a note tied to it voicing your frustration with the senator's lack of action on the border/immigration issue. Just make sure not to buy it at Home Depot! I think most people will be showing up later, but if one person decides to show up at the senator's offices because I was standin out there during rush hour, it will have been worth it. I will be heading to work after the event so unfortunately, I'm not able to carpool with anyone. Parking is kinda steep in that area so I would definitely try to find someone to ride with. I talked to Jeff from the Minutemen and he says we will go up to the office in groups depending on turnout. Boxer's office is one block away so I'm sure we'll squeeze her in too. My cell # is 619-977-6598. Feel free to call me with any questions. If u know anyone who has voiced even mild displeasure with the border situation, u gotta get em down there. Even if they don't wanna get involved w/the whole protest thing, they gotta make their voices heard. Sure, they can not vote for these senators next time, but the damage will already have been done! They must be made to fear their constituents as much as they fear the open borders activists! If anyone just wants to stop by and run up to the office, I'll drive your car around the block till u get back! Here's the address again:

Wed. 4/19 12:30pm-4pm
    Senator Feinstein's San Diego office
    750 "B" Street, Suite 1030
    San Diego, CA 92101
    Call her: 619/231-9712

Boxer's office:
    San Diego
    600 B Street, Suite 2240
    San Diego, CA 92101
    call her: (619) 239-3884
    (619) 239-5719 fax

P.S. DON'T FORGET YOUR BRICKS!

JOEOUT!
    JOEOUT!

Striking a match is good, butcha gotta fan the flame!

Joe,

Which organization is arranging this effort you are promoting here?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

4/18/06 waiting for the city of Margate Florida to let me if

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Joe,

W
    4/18/06
    I am waiting for the city of Margate Florida to let me know if I can hold a rally at City Hall in Margate Florida monday the 24 th ,2006 between 9am and 12 noon, I have e-mails out to local news media and local radio stations to help me if the city allows me to do this. I will let you know what happens , I should hear today if we will be allowed.. US Citizens against Illegal Immigration, We want our voices heard, Do not let our Politicians reward the Illegal Immigrants, they all have broken the Law, send them all home to there own Country, this is not there Country!!!!

rally in houston

This is Leslie. I am with U.S. Border Watch. We are organizing a rally outside of the Mexican Consulate, Sat, 4-22-06, at 11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.

Read the information at the following link:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-23277.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: 4/18/06 waiting for the city of Margate Florida to let m

4/19/06
    I am trying to do bu myself, but I am not getting anywhere, are there organizations that will help?? If there are please e-mailme at Scoak@comcast.net
    would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by susieC
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Joe,

W
    4/18/06
    I am waiting for the city of Margate Florida to let me know if I can hold a rally at City Hall in Margate Florida monday the 24 th ,2006 between 9am and 12 noon, I have e-mails out to local news media and local radio stations to help me if the city allows me to do this. I will let you know what happens , I should hear today if we will be allowed.. US Citizens against Illegal Immigration, We want our voices heard, Do not let our Politicians reward the Illegal Immigrants, they all have broken the Law, send them all home to there own Country, this is not there Country!!!!

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast