Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yea Joe. I really do not appreciate what you said about the elections at all. If ALIPAC is not your kind of group because we are focused on the elections then feel free to look elsewhere for a group that fits with your STREET ACTION desires.

I personally appreciate the people that post here and support ALIPAC in other ways. In fact, we have accomplished a great deal so you need to put a lid on your insults newbie.

Come in here talking trash about how bold you are taking to the streets, insulting our organizations focus on the elections, and boasting like you are a man of action among arm chair patriots?

You better check our record before you start spouting that tripe here bud.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rant or Protest

Joe,

You are right, some people just rant, others write letters and some protest. It just depends on what people are comfortable with and what they can do. I live in a large city and can gather people together to protest. There are others in rural areas and they can write letters and motivate friends. We can all go to the polls and vote. Right now there are enough people on this forum and to turn an election in every state. The only ways to get a politician's attention is negative press and the threat of being unseated. We have that power.

Also, I do feel like people should do more than spend every moment on the net ranting. I would encourage everyone to do more than just rant. I know, I catch myself doing it too. I've written letters to Congress, I've called and e-mailed. Also, I'm going to protest over the next few weeks.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234