Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point MW, but what I run into the most with illegal alien supporters and advocates is the argument that "you can't stop it", "the fence is a waste of money", "you have to stop it in the other nations and improve their standard of living so they won't want to come here", "you're wasting your time", "you can't fight corporate greed", "we the people don't control our government", and on and on and on.

This information shows that we're right and when you're right, you're right and the whole country needs to know that immigration law serves a good, valid and useful purpose, that these laws are just and fair, but they have to be enforced and when they are, all Americans benefit which is the reason we have them to begin with.

This information also shows that these proponents of illegal immigration are liars, phoneys, living off tax-exempt organizations performing dishonest and illegal subversive operations against the people of the United States by disseminating lies about illegal immigration, illegal aliens and Americans and our organizations trying to stop illegal immigration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Zeezil wrote:

Now that ALIPAC's methods and platform has been proven correct and effective...it's time to broadcast it to the people everywhere they will take the time to notice.
    I understand what you and Judy are saying. It's just the timing that I'm not sure about. IMO, it may be a little early to start throwing out the "we told you so." We didn't get to this point overnight, and I honestly don't think we've turned the corner yet. Like I said, it's a very slippery slope we're walking. I don't have all the answers, I just know what I feel based on my personal observations. Regardless, one thing is for sure, I'm definitely not right all the time! :

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So much for our adversaries and their claims "We are not going anywhere!" We just disproved that!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Tide Has Turned! Americans have illegals on the run!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Today the path is clear. Charge! Illegals Go Home! Illegals Go Home! Illegals Go Home!
    VERY EXCELLENT POST AS ALWAYS WILLIAM! CHARGE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the enlightening article. It took at least 20 years, but it looks like Americans are finally coming out of their deep slumber, to save their country in the nick of time. Of course, we must remain ever viligant.

Probably next on our "to do" list would be to petition hard for the freedom of former Border Patrol agents Ramos & Compean.

I wish President Bush would just come out and admit that he sacrificed the lives and livelihoods of these 2 fine, brave, loyal, and Patriotic men, in order to appease Mexico, who he wanted to form a borderless partnership with. He also wanted to convey the illusion that Americans should quit being so mean to illegal invaders, and accept them as citizens.

Who knows? Bush might even think that the flow of drugs into the US is good for our economy.

Next on the "to do" list would be to convince Congress to honor and fund the "Secure Fence Act" of 2006.

Awesome!

This is THE best news I've heard all day or all week!

Lookin' forward to gettin' everyone's help in applying more pressure to California legislators and Ahhnold, who thinks illegals have nothing whatsoever to do with our sinkhole 17 billion dollar deficit. Complete BS. I knew he wasn't the right person for the job.

Fantastic news and very well written.

EVERYONE DESERVES A BIG APPLAUSE FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND CONTINUED EFFORTS!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Zeezil wrote:

Now that ALIPAC's methods and platform has been proven correct and effective...it's time to broadcast it to the people everywhere they will take the time to notice.
    I understand what you and Judy are saying. It's just the timing that I'm not sure about. IMO, it may be a little early to start throwing out the "we told you so." We didn't get to this point overnight, and I honestly don't think we've turned the corner yet. Like I said, it's a very slippery slope we're walking. I don't have all the answers, I just know what I feel based on my personal observations. Regardless, one thing is for sure, I'm definitely not right all the time! :

Me neither, MW. Lets just hope that sharing the good news gives everyone on our team encouragement, hope and confidence in all the work they have done and will need to continue to do until all the objectives have been met and good cause for others who haven't joined the fight to do so.

I think there's great value in that alone, don't you?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it is great news and it looks like the tide of this war is turning. That being said, I think we are in a more precarious position now than before the findings were released. I say get ready boys and girls, they will strike back with something, and we NEED to be prepared and ready to fight when they do. Stay on the offensive, flood the mailboxes of congress while they are on vacation. Take the time and effort to attend ANY AND ALL town hall meetings your congressmen have. Write editorials to all of your local papers, not bragging about this victory, but emphasizing the problem and the need for enforcement. We have worked hard, and are beginning to reap the benefits of our hard work. Now is not the time to be complacent, now is the time to prepare for the next battle.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals In Texas

Please , help those of us in California and Texas . What is a sanctuary city and how does it avoid Federal Law ? You are right ALIPAC's strongest supporters are in Texas and California . We are being brutalized by Illegals who have no respect for Americans and are only here to rob from the American Taxpayer and to try and turn our states into Mexico . I have supported your fight in No. and So. Carolina and now I ask that you help me . I wish that I could do more but I am a permanently disabled Viet Nam vet . Please help us in our fight against them in the south . If we can rid them from here then we can push them out everywhere but we need your support badly .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast