Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We desperately need help down here in Texas.
    Their community seems a little quiet right now,
    but they are still everywhere. And our leaders
    are some of the most corrupt around the country.
    If it were'nt for ALIPAC, all my hope would be gone.
    Thank you William and all my fellow Americans
    for the glimmer in the distance.

We are beginning to make headway, Texas and California might take a while, but we WILL TAKE THEM BACK!!!!!!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC Bullitt
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

illegal immigration

In these United states, the Ethnic group most at risk is our Black Brothers and Sisters. From My point of observation, as a White Man, and as a concerned American, I see the erosion of the work force by the invasion of Mexican immigrants. The Black has historically been in an undergog position since forever in these United States, and as such has had less oppurtunity in the professional job markets historicaly. This has been further eroded by the influx of illegal population. Now with the New Presidency almost in place, I hope to see a turnaround in these affairs, and a renewed vigor for the Black population with our first Black president. Ok, half Black, nevertheless, a surge forward in equality for the Blacks. Throughout the last fiew decades the Illegals coming from Mexico have devistated the job market for leigons of Legal Citizens of our American population. Now with the gravy train drying up the true United States citizens may see some relief from this scourge to their livly hoods. We need to be more cohesive than ever in continuing the ball rolling twards the illegals leaving our Country and rclaiming our birthright of the persuit of jobs and the welfare of our own. There is no denying that the culture difference is vast between the traditional Mexican native and the United States native. Socially, moraly, and their coruption of government. For which they need to address. We have had our civil war, and the outcome of it was a groth of what we now have here in the United States. And while not perfect, we do have inalenable rights, in Mexico you have verry fiew rights that in itself inclines the population to abandon, and look for a system in place that makes life more comfortable and secure. I got news for you, we had to fight for that freedom, it was not just waiting for us to pop by and grab it. Mexico has to do the same. address crime and coruption and build infrastructure of their own, and adhear to those changes, not seek that, that we have built with blood and sweat over our Nations history. I am pleased that the 'easy life' has come to an end for these illegal aliens and their retreat has helped decrease on demands for our recorces. Their constant drain on health care , social services and job markete has been tolerated far too long. It's time to reclaim these United States for our own Citizens and expell this parasitic plague from our borders. We have fought for freedom and we deserve what we have worked for, and not to have it taken from us by esentially theives, and criminals.

n these United states, the Ethnic group most at risk is our Black Brothers and Sisters.
    Welcome to ALIPAC gohot229 and you make a very important but typically overlooked point.

Welcome GoHot229! You are right. More Black Americans need to get in on our fight against amnesty and other programs that would take away jobs from all of us.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    I hope we have illegal aliens on the run, but I remember that each year when the Summer months are over that there is a movement of day laborers, and others, back to Mexico and farther south.

Then when Summer returns, so do their population of workers.

Again, I hope they are leaving for good, but I have to see more of them go.

The fight will never end until the fight is over for the benefit of the U.S.A. and our people.

Chain migration via anchor babies who are used as tools of a hostile movement. . .this has to end! These children are placed at birth into the leader of the household position via their pseudo legal citizenship status, where they grow into children then adults who hate the U.S.A. and the nation's people with such hostility that there is NO room in their language or culture for the nation of the U.S.A. or our people as American citizens.

And yet the picture of poor innocent Mexicans in a Hollywood movie overpowers our government to give everything to these people who hate America, and the American people, than they hate anything else on earth. . .as proven by their hostile gang like actions against us and our movement to defend ourselves from their bully tactics.

Mexico is a bully against America and Americans. So much so that Chevez of Venezuela and others in South and Central America are doing the same, while nations around the globe use Mexico as their hostile entrance into the U.S.A. for harmful deeds.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234