Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent all NumberUSA faxes regarding this. Going to check out the other free fax sites.

My senator is Dick Durbin, I can call and leave a message.

I will be following this thread for more ideas on who to contact.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emailed and faxed both Senators and my congressman. will call on morning break from work tomorrow.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DONE
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

NOTE: This bill is designed to amend section 301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act to clarify those classes of individuals born in the United States who are nationals and citizens of the United States at birth.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1264198.html#1264198

Bill Summary & Status
    112th Congress (2011 - 2012)
    H.R.140

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.140:
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    LETS KEEP THIS GOING!!!!! LETS CALL, FAX AND EMAIL!!!!

Recieved this from my house representative in refrence to the HALT act.

"Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Hinder the Administration's Legalization Temptation (HALT) Act. I appreciate your taking the time to contact me and express your views on the issue.

Immigration is among the most complex issues facing our nation today. People from around the world come to America in order to live and prosper in a free society. As is very clear, the status quo does not work – Congress must step in and enact comprehensive immigration reform now.

As you know, the HALT Act, H.R. 2497, was introduced by Representative Lamar Smith (R-TX) on July 12, 2011. This legislation would suspend certain immigration laws through January 21, 2013. H.R. 2497 has garnered 37 cosponsors and has been referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary's Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement. Please know that I will keep your thoughts in mind should any further legislation addressing this issue be considered by the House.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding the HALT Act. Your thoughts and opinions on this legislation are of great value, and I will be sure to consider them as this matter develops in Congress. Please feel free to use my office as a resource at any time, and visit www.cicilline.house.gov for up-to-date information on a wide range of issues before Congress.

I look forward to further correspondence with you on this and any other matter of concern you may have in the future."

Sincerely,

David N. Cicilline
    Member of Congress

We don't immigration reform. We need our laws enforced and the illegals to be deported!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123