Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK, here is one that came to me. A few years ago my friend who has a child with an illegal immigrant who Ill call "Juan" started telling me about another of Juan's friends who was in the Mobile County metro for DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. Ill call him "Carlos". While "Carlos" was in jail with no bond his father (who was also here illegally) was killed while crossing the road drunk.(supposedly depressed that his son was in jail). I get a call outta the blue from "Juan". "Juan" asked me to do him a favor and let his friend "Carlos" call from the jail on my phone (since his cell phone wouldn't take the calls) and then call him so we could be on 3 way. "Juan" told me he would pay me for my trouble and for the cost of the calls. "Juan explained to me that the wreck wasn't that bad and even though he hit a family with 2 small children everyone was OK. He said that since Carlo's father was killed that his mother just wanted him to be deported to Guatemala. (Sob Story) I started taking the calls, it went on for a couple of months and I asked Juan "why are they keeping him so long" He said he didn't know and could I please talk to someone at the jail about it. I told him I didn't want to be involved but he said he already gave them my number to call. I received a call a few days later from the prosecutor for the case. I told him the situation of the father dying and how his mother and Juan would just like him to be deported, I also asked how much longer he would be jailed. The prosecutor told me "He's gonna be in here a while before he's sent to prison" I asked him why because I heard everyone was OK in the wreck. He said "No" He said that "Carlos" hit a family of 4, they "re were 2 small girls in the wreck and one of them was brain dead. I started feeling sick. I told him to do what what they had to with "Carlos" and I did not want to be involved, I also told him that I was sorry for the innocent family. I called "Juan" and asked him why he lied. He said it wasn't a big deal, that "Carlos deserved a break because he was just having a bad night when he wrecked and then after his father died. I asked him "what about the little girl who's now brain dead"? He said that wasn't "Carlo's problem and they just wanted him to be deported that Carlos had already had a rough time and his father dying was worse than the little girl being brain dead" I explained that even an American would have to serve prison time for this. I told him do you think that "Guatemalans deserve special treatment? He said "yes" and started laughing . I hung up on him. I still feel guilty about even taking the calls for months.
    I have more but just have think of which ones to use.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    Remember liberal, mostley white people like reid and pelosi, are the reason for this. Thank God race is not the issue any more. We have people of all races seeing hte problems of the invasion. I educate everyone i know black about the problems of illegal immigration. This is not hard since i live in t a mostley black neighborhood and go to a mixed church with a black minister. We even have patriotic lations who cant stand the illegal invasion
    Many latinos who came here legally are against illegal immigration. I know Cubans who are against it as well. Those people see that illegals make legal Latinos look bad. I work in the black community and I know black people who lost their jobs to illegals. One black man I work with told me this country was built on slavery and that slavery continues today. The only difference is that they choose to come here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123