Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Good News everyone!!

I received a reply to the letters I sent out to the American Legion and the VFW. I believe this came back from an American Legion Post but I can't be sure because the address is vague. But here is the response....
    Below the response is the letter I circulated.

Your letter has been printed to read at our meetings. Thank you

Awesome Proud! You have such a wonderful way with words! Does'nt it feel wonderful to be a part of Schooling Lindsey Graham. I know I am loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Awesome Proud! You have such a wonderful way with words! Does'nt it feel wonderful to be a part of Schooling Lindsey Graham. I know I am loving it!
    I am just glad to have a format and a place to work from and such great people to work with!
    And yes, It felt awesome to know that Senator Graham will have to face his constituants for his words and deeds. He will know everytime he speaks that THEY know.

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

I am just glad to have a format and a place to work from and such great people to work with!
    Me TOO!

And yes, It felt awesome to know that Senator Graham will have to face his constituants for his words and deeds. He will know everytime he speaks that THEY know.
    Yes, I am thinking he is incredibly stupid to have turned his back on the very people that put him in office in favor of pandering to illegals and their supporters. It certainly has come around to bite him in the butt OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

Man? What a disappointment Graham turned out to be. I used to really like him too. Where are the leaders we dseserve to have representing us. Where are the Teddy Roosevelts of today? Do they exist?
    D.W.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789