Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Treason in Utah: Flood of Calls Our Only Hope

"I felt like a lot of people up here turned their backs. I don't know who to trust anymore up here. I really feel like there's a disconnect on this hill like there is in D.C." -- Rep. Chris Herrod, R-Provo, Utah

Friends of ALIPAC,

The resort industry in Utah just weighed in telling Governor Herbert how happy they are about this new guest worker Amnesty program on his desk. Why wouldn't they be? The bill would virtually nullify all other state and federal laws aimed at deterring illegal immigration.

Brave Americans like you are interrupting your day for a whole 5 minutes to call, but Governor Gary R. Herbert's office is ready for you with assistants who merely say they are 'counting your vote'. You can bet the illegal aliens and their supporters are calling over and over again.

Our only hope is for enough of you to understand that it is going to take a deluge of thousands upon thousands of calls coming into these offices from Utah and every other state in America to have a chance at stopping this AMNESTY legislation.

Allied organizations are also responding and we all must work together. Please take this seriously. Please call today and help us increase the volume of calls opposing Amnesty!

Step 1: Make Your Call

Pick up the phone, any phone, and spend the few pennies on long distance if necessary. Call 801-538-1000 or 800-705-2464. Deliver your own distinct version of our sample message.

Your calls must be firm and professional but not over the top if you want to help our cause.

"I'm calling to ask Governor Herbert to veto the illegal alien Amnesty bill on his desk. Utah does not have the Constitutional authority to stop the enforcement of America's popular existing immigration laws. If Governor Herbert does not stop this unconstitutional Amnesty bill that would hurt innocent Americans workers, students, taxpayers, and voters then I will support lawsuits and boycotts against Utah and I will make it my personal priority to throw every politician that supports this Amnesty bill out of office in the next elections."

Step 2: Reinforce in writing.

Send in a copy of your own brief and distinct message opposing "Utah's Amnesty for Illegals" via fax, email, or letter.

Governor Gary R. Herbert
    350 North State Street, Suite 200
    PO Box 142220
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-2220
    Fax 801-538-1528
    Email Link
    http://www.utah.gov/governor/contact/index.html

Step 3: Magnify your efforts

Once you have completed your calls and followed up in writing, you should then approach friends, family members, neighbors, and online associates to follow your lead immediately.

Each one of you is quite capable of magnifying your impact by getting at least 3 others to do the same.

This email forwards easily. It can be posted in online forums. You can circulate or share this request on Facebook, you can tweet it, you can text others "Hey go to alipac.us and call Utah to stop Amnesty NOW!". You can call your daughter and ask her to help. You can walk over to your neighbor's house and ask them to help.

Don't go it alone. Rally Americans to this crisis. You will not be properly informed, forewarned, or directed by the media.

It's Americans vs. Traitors in Utah today.

You can post your comments, version of our message, questions, feedback, pushback, etc... At this link where our ALIPAC activists stand ready to assist and encourage you...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1194811.html#1194811

Let's go ALIPACers!

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Special thanks to each of you who made our first funds drive of 2011 a success. We reached our minimum goals in the final 24 hours before the deadline. You all deserve more thanks than we can offer right now due to the intense fighting in the states. We know you all want us focused on the fight, so please accept our heartfelt thanks and appreciation for all of you who have sacrificed and donated to keep us in the battle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well they are two face .I can tell just by looking at a face if you are good or bad.
    good luck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Lets heat those phone lines up, time to make sure we ARE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR!

Amnesty and Luz Robles

I called the governers office yesterday about the amnesty, and I also sent the article about Luz Robles conflict of interest with the Mexican government. I also called the Utah Attourney General about Luz Robles, and I sent a copy of the article about her to every Republican Rep.in the state House.
    The Attourney General's office said they would get back with me....I'm waiting.

Re: Amnesty and Luz Robles

Quote Originally Posted by Mangda
    "Welcome to Alipac Mangda, that's AWESOME!"
    "Call everybody call!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's some addresses to Roofing co. in Utah if anyone needs a roofer!Wink

826 N 100 E
    Spanish Fork, UT.84660

377 E 300 S
    Springville, UT.84663

PO box 50315
    Provo, UT.84605

1151 E 300 S
    Provo,UT.84606
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Amnesty and Luz Robles

Quote Originally Posted by Mangda
    I called the governers office yesterday about the amnesty, and I also sent the article about Luz Robles conflict of interest with the Mexican government. I also called the Utah Attourney General about Luz Robles, and I sent a copy of the article about her to every Republican Rep.in the state House.
    i sent each state senator a copy of the story two weeks ago when it came out. some of the emails have an automated system that sends a form email back when its open

April
    LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!! IT IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast