Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nothing will change until.....

It's time to ban together and march to the doors of the white house. enough is enough1 what is it going to take to rein in these crooked criminal traitor politicians? Phone calls and emails are not cutting it, chances are they come out the fax straight into the shredder.

It has got to end and the only way is for about a million of us to show up on the front lawn at the white house demanding this problem be fixed NOW! NOT a year two years a decade but RIGHT NOW. Then start mass contacting the media .

Until we get out in full force and call them out in front of the world these snakes will continue trying to legalize criminals.

I've had it!

Affirmative action now 20 million mexican illegal immigrants plus the Somalians, Asians, etc

Bet money if it were a "20 million Caucasian Invasion" this clown in the white house would stop them from getting into the Us and putting minorities, illegals etc out of work, over running the schools requiring money for minorities to be spent on catering to Caucasians, at all cost..

Please wake up people. Even if you are loaded you wont be able keep it much longer at this rate, we will be so out numbered every stinking liberal bleeding heart will get exactly what they paid for!

Look around. It has got to end or we know in the end the US will be one great big cesspool, were crime runs rampant, quadruple the drugs and killings etc.

It will be a nightmare, look at what these people have done to their own countries.

Utah

E-mailed the gov`s office this morn. Explained how my week long vacation plans were going to change if he signed this. I was heading to his state in June for ATV riding. Guess if this happens, I will be going to AZ.

Veto Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill in Utah

Gov. Gary R. Herbert 7 March 11
    SLC, Utah 84114-2220

Dear Gov. Herbert:
    I was shocked to hear that your Legislative Body has approved a guest Amnesty Program for Illegal Aliens. What is your state thinking? Let me just outline how I feel about this?
    1) Illegal Aliens are in fact, FELONS, here illegally. They should be rounded up and sent back to wherever they came. They are here living against the Immigration Laws of this nation. How can you possibly support an entire population of Felons.
    2) These people are sucking the “lifeâ€

Great letter and welcome to ALIPAC and the fight that is illegal immigration

Re: Utah

Quote Originally Posted by c69101
    E-mailed the gov`s office this morn. Explained how my week long vacation plans were going to change if he signed this. I was heading to his state in June for ATV riding. Guess if this happens, I will be going to AZ.
    "Oh! yeah! AZ would love to have you and they need our support anyway we can give it to them!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

farrytale that is a good letter "Welcome to Alipac!" and hit with this too!

"The cost of illegal immigration to the state of Utah is $453 million dollars a year!"
    http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... ystate.jpg

"This is a proven fact by the Center for Immigration Studies!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    What polite assistants up there. Somtimes they piss me off. We' getting thru fast too.
    Now phone a friend.... Sheesh. I hope we can win this one.
    Or I wont be working at the big lake nooo more.

Please Call 801-538-1000 or 800-705-2464. Now

i just got off the phone and the lady at the other end said it was bill 116

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i just got off the phone and the lady at the other end said it was bill 116
    She only told me she "Knew what I was taling About." Thanks james.
    Veto 116. Should be called bill 666.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Thanks james.Veto 116. Should be called bill 666.
    "Sorry! but I had to laugh!" Get em' airdale!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast