Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update from Waukegan! Red Alert for Monday!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Saturday's immigration conference went very well! We had around 300 people attend and there has been a lot of press coverage.

This morning, we are headed out for the Shop In Waukegan Day event, which starts at city hall at Noon!

Monday is the day of the vote and the illegal alien supporters plan to bus in thousands of illegal aliens from the Chicago area, to swarm the Waukegan City Hall, in an effort to intimidate the aldermen into backing down from the 287(g) program, which would allow local police to enforce immigration law against felons.

Anyone who wants to join us can meet ALIPAC and other leaders North of the barricades outside of City Hall, which is the parking deck side of the building. The mob of illegal aliens will be on the south side of the barricades.

The Waukegan police have called for reinforcements from surrounding jurisdictions.

Waukegan has truly become a focal point in the national battle and the illegals know it!

There are so many great ALIPAC supporters here in the area and we are picking up new supporters each day!

We have promised them all the support we can muster from around the nation.

Freedom Folks, Jake and MJ, are on hand and have shot video which we will provide for you sometime this week, for those who could not be here with us in this fight!

Freedon Folks Blog with Jake and M.J. Jacobesen
    http://www.freedomfolks.com

When ALIPAC's President announced this week's effort, to ask Congress to investigate the Bush administration for the non-enforcement of our existing immigration laws, the news was met with a roar of applause and a standing ovation from the conference crowd!

People will NOT be allowed to speak at Monday night's council meeting, which starts at 8 pm.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS MUST PICK UP A TICKET AT THE CITY BEACH HOUSE, WHICH IS LOCATED IN THE SOUTH BEACH AREA OF WAUKEGAN AT 4pm. WE EXPECT THE ILLEGALS TO BE THERE LINING UP EARLY IN THE DAY , SO GET THERE EARLY IF YOU WANT TICKETS.

City Beach House
    201 E Sea Horse Dr
    Waukegan, IL 60085

Map Link
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... &z=15&om=1

Your calls to the Waukegan City Council and the Mayor can still count, if you call today and Monday! If you have not called or e-mailed yet, to ask the council to proceed with the 287(g) plan, which will allow Waukegan police officers to make sure violent illegal alien felons are on their way out of the country after serving their sentences, then please do so soon.

Here is the link to the contact info you need.
    CONTACT INFO FOR WAUKEGAN CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS AND MAYOR
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40621

Here is the link to our tips and suggestions released in Friday's announcement.
    Calling all ALIPAC Activists into Action! Waukegan & Washington
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73270

There are recent news reports to update you on the ALIPAC homepage at www.alipac.us

Please be ready to rumble Tuesday morning as ALIPAC's William Gheen flies into DC for our efforts there. Your call, e-mail, and fax support will be critical to our chances of success.

We also have good news. The Senate Judiciary meeting is holding a hearing on Tuesday, to look into the Ramos and Compean case! The Compean family is in Waukegan and has appealed for your support. We will provide you with more details on how you can help them in DC.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

William Gheen will be on two radio shows tonight.

4:00pm PST / 7:00pm EST WKRS Radio
    William will be on with guest Ted Hayes

WKRS 1220
    Host Paul Lepek
    Listen Live http://1220wkrs.com/pages/93518.php
    Click on the radio show icon on the left side of the page.
    http://www.wkrs.com
    http://1220wkrs.com/pages/78011.php?con ... tId=199370

7:40pm PST / 10:40pm EST MCDC Radio
    William will be on right after Congressman Tom Tancredo.

Minuteman Civil Defense Corps Radio
    Host President of MCDC Chris Simcox
    Listen Live www.kknt960.com
    website www.minutemanhq.com
    Click on the radio show icon on the right side of the page.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its infuriating that they are busing in THOUSANDS of illegals. I hope people are wise to what they are doing.... and I hope they do not swarm people and intimidate everyone.. wow, can you believe it.. illegals swarming city officials to intimidate them!!!

I hope the citizens and such are wise enough to 'line up early' else the illegals will just make it impossible to hold any type of civil discussion.

You are doing a great job.. keep it up!!!

Are the pro-287(g) residents also getting up petitions to counter the illegal supporters. That would hold a lot of weight. It seems to me it would be better than petitions from just business people and illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A couple weeks ago the Catholic church had a meeting with the mayor. There were 1500 inside and a reported 5000 outside. The paper says that they will hold a prayer vigil Monday night at 7pm. So hopefully that will attract the local protest folks and keep them out of harm's way downtown.

Prayer vigil set for Monday

Holy Family Parish in Waukegan is planning a prayer vigil at the church on Monday to coincide with the City Council meeting as the council reconsiders the application for 287(g) authorization.
    The vigil at Holy Family is to show opposition to the resolution through peaceful expression and is set for 7 p.m.

"Holy Family would like to invite members of the community to participate in prayer instead of going to the City Council meeting," said Rev. Gary Graf. "There is a great potential for violence and we hope that the community will join us in a peaceful expression."
    Joining the vigil will be a coalition of Waukegan businesses owners and YWCA Lake County.

"During the media coverage of this issue we invite journalists to see the constructive front of the opposition, to not only report on extremist organizations that ultimately hurt our cause," said Callie Melton, public relations for YWCA Lake County.

Good luck W and fedup.

I should be able to help here on the 'board front' tomorrow.

Keep us posted.

We'll be ready from here. This is cool and I wish the best of luck to W, Fedup and all who will be there in support of 287(g) passing.

I have one question though, if they are bussing in thousands of illegals, who will be doing the work the illegals aren't doing?

Just a thought.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Its infuriating that they are busing in THOUSANDS of illegals
    That's scarey since there's so many surrounding towns with very active gangs and show no mercy. There's just so much illegal behavior and they have a pretty strong underground from what I've read.

Prayer is only good if you listen for answers.

Dixie

I hope everyone is listening. Ted and William are doing great.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This week-end has been going so well, and to get this 287g passed here, would be icing on the cake. I'll admit, I'm a little frightened about what could happen tomorrow, but it's worth the fight. Please say prayers for us.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast