Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victories facing defeat: 3 days to save ALIPAC

Warning: The many thousands of you receiving our free email alerts and social media updates have 3 days to decide if you will take action to save America's only Political Action Committee dedicated to fighting against illegal immigration... ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC)

Yes, I want ALIPAC to keep fighting illegal immigration supporting candidates and politicians and my support is on the way now via...
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

As the only PAC in this fight, we serve a distinctive role being able to fully endorse or oppose candidates and campaigns. We have been on the cutting edge of this fight for many years and it has been ALIPAC strategies that delivered the knockout punch to amnesty legislation in DC several times! Millions of illegal aliens would already be voting against you in US elections if it were not for ALIPAC's prior achievements on your behalf.

Yes, I want ALIPAC's unique strategies available in the future to try to deliver knock out blows to McCain and Ryan and any future amnesty legislation and my help is on the way via...

While our activists and movement have recently enjoyed three major victories with the defeat of Obama by the US Supreme Court, Brexit, and the defeat of illegal alien amnesty supporter Congresswoman Renee Ellmers...

and while these 3 victories could give us the momentum we need to defeat Hillary Clinton, John McCain, and Paul Ryan in the coming weeks...

We are facing a major, and permanent, defeat in 3 days unless... YOU TAKE ACTION NOW!

Yes, I want ALIPAC to have the funds needed to meet basic operational costs and go on to fight to stop Clinton, McCain and Ryan from providing amnesty to illegals and my support is on the way now via..

At the time of this email, we have only raised $16,045 of the minimum of $30,000 we must raise by midnight this Thursday night June 30! To clear a gap this big, we really need more matching funds offers of $200, $500, $1,000, up to $5,000 to encourage our donors to rally. If you are in a position to help us with a matching funds offer please email WilliamG@alipac.us

We can still meet our goal and come out strong if enough of you will respond now to get us close enough to our goal where others will see that success is possible.

Yes, I want to avoid ALIPAC being forced to shut down permanently due to a lack of funds and support and my support is on the way now via...

Last edited by ALIPAC; 06-27-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr Gheen
    How come you never ask our congress about Obama . he should be impeached ? & that back in 1868 Our congress impeached Adrew johnson how come
    Thank you